• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Dang lance, good stuff.

Imma get on that PPR real soon, so watch your butts, I'm coming after them. (no homo :D)
Thanks Corey, and its good to hear everything went well this weekend.

This weekend was alot of fun! Hopefully people won't john out of singles next weekend.

Also, I think some kinda of goofy side tourny is in order for this weekend.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
"Speaking of strange mornings, I pissed the bed for the first time since 1st grade."

"That's messed up, dude."

"Hey man, I was really ****ing scared, alright?"

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Here is the current standings of the PLR going into this weekend! Next time I update this I plan on doing a big overhaul of the layout.

Also, this gif is basically what everyone was doing at Anthony's apartment and Anthony's reaction to it.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hahaha, I've spent so much time on this page because of these two gifs.

Also, just minutes ago I drove in this truck that was completely ordinary except for one thing: it had a copy of Final Fantasy X nestled in the front seat. I just stared at if for a bit and smiled, lol. It's extra funny cuz there's literally like nothing even in there except that. Granted, you don't really even NEED anything else, heh. I gotta see who this guy is when he comes and picks up his truck.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
hey do you guys ever play brawl at these tournaments serious question

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
tengo un examen a las nueve de la mañana en la clase psicología del niño
Do you have Dr. Hollich for that class? I really liked him. His TA that ended up teach the class about 1/2 way through the semester... not so much.

And unfortunately I'm not available tomorrow at nine.

Today has been awful, so tomorrow better be awesome.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
There's not much going on this weekend.. So I may be coming out for this.
Oh man! Smash tournies can always use more Falcons.

Also, Krgggy, I'm having a lot of fun with Catherine (in more than one way ;)). But really, the game is such a breath of fresh air because it's so unique, yet isn't just totally random like other games that try too hard to be different. Also, I'm having more fun with the puzzles than I thought I would, and it's SOOO rewarding when you get to the top, lol. And the coversations in the game are so natural and realistic (and oftentimes hilarious). Lastly, for all you Tales of Vesperia/Abyss fans out there, if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure like the whole cast from those two games is in Catherine, lool. I know there's not like a HUGE variety of English voiceover actors, but it's still pretty funny, heh.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Also, Krgggy, I'm having a lot of fun with Catherine (in more than one way ;)). But really, the game is such a breath of fresh air because it's so unique, yet isn't just totally random like other games that try too hard to be different. Also, I'm having more fun with the puzzles than I thought I would, and it's SOOO rewarding when you get to the top, lol. And the coversations in the game are so natural and realistic (and oftentimes hilarious). Lastly, for all you Tales of Vesperia/Abyss fans out there, if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure like the whole cast from those two games is in Catherine, lool. I know there's not like a HUGE variety of English voiceover actors, but it's still pretty funny, heh.
ya the game is pretty awesome i just wish it had more replay value

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
I play barwl semi seriously and I am pretty decent. >.>
ok i will probably come to this melee tournament and bring a brawl setup in case there is time to play. or i would play on wifi if anyone wants to. i want to play something other than computers or my friends who all use kirby

Top Bottom