• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
i have the biggest nerd boner right now
I was more or less going to say the same thing once I saw the link. I haven't been able to read the article yet. I just saw the title, but it was enough to, well, get the blood a movin', lol.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
big fail…the 5k is NEXT saturday so i am still open to team with someone if you want.
if not i'll just come for singles, and thanks fro i'll do that

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Oh no, no! I wasn't gonna ditch dubs after sayin' I would team with ya! I was talkin' about dem singles!

And niiice. So what are you buying me? :p

voorhese

Smash Master
mother goose will be glad to hear that my writing assignment had a 4-5 page expectancy, and i wrote nearly 10 today before doing anything for fun.

BIG C

Smash Master
Well, it looks as if Tink might be johnning out. and idk if i want to go down there all by myself. on top of it I have a bit of a cold myself so i may just stay up here and john out as well.

I'll keep you guys updated.

BIG C

Smash Master
Yeah so someone decided that it was a cool idea to break out some of my windows. so it looks as if i'm not coming as i'll need all the money I have for this problem possibly.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Good news, my mother's surgery went well. She'll be starting Chemotherapy soon. It was regrettable I missed the tourney, but good things are happening here.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
i fell on my bed in a drunken stupor and there was this bright flash in this room and i think i blew a circuit or something....ow my side really hurtssssssssss....and im up at 8 in the morning, which always happens when im durnk
I was going through old posts this morning after waking up from drinking last night. This is surprisingly relevant.

The tournament was exhausting! And even though I beat fro at smash he made sure to drink me under the table last night :p

:phone:

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO LIX Results; SSBO LX - September 24, Tark TV Lounge

Doubles Results (4 teams)
1: The Marn Fanclub (Goosefactor + Jayford) ($25.00)
2: Lance William Xavier Von Ah Jr and Rodney Craig Keith Pullins are good at Super Smash Brothers Melee (Lanceinthepants + MrH) ($10.00)

3: Black and Yellow (Little England + Lawrence)
4: NigNog's Odyssey ('Fro + Mr. Shyguy)

Singles Results (6 entrants)
1: Little England ($20.00)
2: Lanceinthepants ($5.00)

3: Goosefactor
4: 'Fro
5: Mr. Shyguy
5: MrH

Current PLR Standings (9/18/11)
1. Little England - 300
2. Goosefactor - 205

3. Lanceinthepants - 170
4. Fro - 85
5. Voorhese - 60
6. Timerbomb - 30
7. DeezNutz - 15
8. MrH - 10
8. Mr. Shyguy - 10
10. iamthemicrowave - 0
10. Jayford - 0
10. Bees - 0
10. DracoFox - 0
10. Tak - 0
10. Doggalina - 0

voorhese

Smash Master
so im hyped for fast dhalsim in SFxT. Who do you think would be a good partner for him, and to fight with him in the 2v2 mode? im thinking dhalsim and sagat would be pretty gay in the 2v2 all on screen mode.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i don't know what the PLR thing is or how i have points but i always go inactive once the snow hits so you probably should leave me off that

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
You just better hope zangief isn't in the game and decent. All that rushdown and long limbs will just mean more places to grab you!

Jayford

Smash Lord
so im hyped for fast dhalsim in SFxT. Who do you think would be a good partner for him, and to fight with him in the 2v2 mode? im thinking dhalsim and sagat would be pretty gay in the 2v2 all on screen mode.
When I played the EVO build of SFxT zoning seemed kinda bad. The stages were small, and the Tekken characters can just wavedash through fireballs and **** you lol. I dunno tho because the game changed a ton after that build. Also, the game is gonna suck competitively if they don't change cross assault. Here is how people generally got knocked off the set up. Activate cross assault, jump over the character, and mash jab to infinite people. Hopefully the game won't suck tho and they fix all the dumb stuff.

'Fro

Smash Lord
When I played the EVO build of SFxT zoning seemed kinda bad. The stages were small, and the Tekken characters can just wavedash through fireballs and **** you lol. I dunno tho because the game changed a ton after that build. Also, the game is gonna suck competitively if they don't change cross assault. Here is how people generally got knocked off the set up. Activate cross assault, jump over the character, and mash jab to infinite people. Hopefully the game won't suck tho and they fix all the dumb stuff.
Here's how people lost in early SF IV: Wake-up Ultras back when ultras did like 65% damage in early builds. People just don't know what's going on and what's good yet in this game.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Here's how people lost in early SF IV: Wake-up Ultras back when ultras did like 65% damage in early builds. People just don't know what's going on and what's good yet in this game.
The difference between wake up ultra and cross assault is that cross assaults are pretty much unblockable (if you have super reaction time you might be able to block them) and if you got hit with it you lose lol. I agree tho, it might be just because people don't know what is going on, but cross assault is nuts and needs to be toned down >.>.

Top Bottom