• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Bowling? Get that 300
Nah, that's starting this week, but it's on Friday's. Trust me, I WISH it were on Saturdays that way I could show up to Purdue after the...*ahem*...after...a certain event transpires....:woman:

LOL, Big C, that looks a lot like me, however, I have a slightly more intimidating growl than that picture depicts. :cool:

Also, I love how you have this picture, and then when you scroll down a bit, there's a pic of innocent little Peach with her pink umbrella, lool.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Just in case it wasn't implied already, Friday Night Johns III, hereby referred to as FNJ, is having another round tonight! Just let Anthony or me know when you're on your way. I'll be at a meeting from 6:00 to 9:00, but I'll be there to john around after that. Anthony should be there much earlier, so hit him up! See you guys tonight!

voorhese

Smash Master
im trying to decide on if i should either knock 2 papers out of the way tonight, or see if i can bum a ride off of one of you guys for FNJ, the papers sound like the smarter thing to do, but I do have until sunday at midnight for one, and like 2 weeks for the other...decisions decisions....

goosefactor

Smash Lord
u Lance, ease up on the drinking tonight, you alchy.

Voorheese, for the love of God, DO YOUR WORK FIRST! With that kind of due date for the first paper, it's something you shouldn't even be considering. You can hang out afterwards u nub. Besides, you'll have more fun hanging out once all your stuff is done than dealing with the stress and guilt from neglecting it.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I haven't played smash since friday night because I left my controller at fro/anthony's. .... Luckily, "Go" is more than filling the void.

(There's some activity for you victor)

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Granted that this is early, butI bid good luck to everyone this coming weekend for the tournament. I will have to exclude myself from any festivities this weekend due to moving johns. (also because I will be chilling in the hot tub at my new place)

I do however have plans for a get together at the new place the following weekend, or after next week to welcome the new place. As well, good luck with your college johns. You'll need it.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
congrats on your new place draco
Yeah, Adam. We'll need the grand tour sometime.

hope to see everyone this weekend
For sure, man. Besides, I'm having grits withdrawals. :oneeye:

Sadly, no traces of NIGNOG were ever found.
Luuulz

Did the flowers get him?
Prolly :rolleyes:. And if it wasn't the Lullabuds, then the Chobin Hoods. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the punching bag in the treasure chests....

Ill have to break out the sheik next time we play jay
OMG, Voorheese, if you EVER whip Sheik out against my Marth I will slap you so hard...I swear....

goosefactor

Smash Lord
What does that even mean, Voorheese? That you'll be Fair'ing me all day with Sheik? If so, then aight-it's acceptable cuz it's moderately clever. Otherwise, yeah...dunno what you're talking about, u chobin hood.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I requested off for this. I might be here. I might not. If I can come will I have a place to bed down for friday night? Looks at Fro and 'Fro LLC.
Niceeeeeeeeeee. Bring that toob Wayne with you too.

Goose/Craig, does either one of you have the FFX: International Version? I was thinking I might try a run through where I kill the Dark Aeons (never fought them before). If I could borrow it, that would be tight.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Goose/Craig, does either one of you have the FFX: International Version? I was thinking I might try a run through where I kill the Dark Aeons (never fought them before). If I could borrow it, that would be tight.
i have it but you would have to borrow my ps2 too b/c u need a special disc to hot swap to boot up the game and it would just be easier with my ps2 since i took the lid off. (so you dont scratch the **** out of the disc) lol

that 2nd combo with dom and dr doom blew my mind

*EDIT*

Oh toobz? MaAaaTTttT!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Sorry, Lance, but I don't have a copy of it. :urg: I borrowed it from Kreg. The annoying thing is that you'll have to use his PS2 (aka the cookie carton) if you want to play. He's nice enough. I'm sure he'll let ya borrow it. ;)

*EDIT*

Oh toobz? kKrReEgG!

BIG C

Smash Master
Craig's name is now officially Krang just FYI. and yeah I'm gonna be at this thing. but i'll be leaving saturday night. as i have work on sunday. Still might come down on friday to the Fro and 'Fro LLC.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
so lance the doubles vids going to be up soon? or do you have problems uploading because the set was so long lol

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Craig's name is now officially Krang just FYI. and yeah I'm gonna be at this thing. but i'll be leaving saturday night. as i have work on sunday. Still might come down on friday to the Fro and 'Fro LLC.
Niiiice

Come Friday night! Oh, and bring that big brown blanket again. That thing looked SOOOO comfortable, lol.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
i have it but you would have to borrow my ps2 too b/c u need a special disc to hot swap to boot up the game and it would just be easier with my ps2 since i took the lid off. (so you dont scratch the **** out of the disc) lol
Could you bring that stuff this weekend?

so lance the doubles vids going to be up soon? or do you have problems uploading because the set was so long lol
Yea I'm going to upload them. I was just gone all weekend, so I didn't have any time

Top Bottom