• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
So I said I was going to be around for shenanigans on sat, but my mom is have some surgery for her cancer in Indy and I want to see her. I might be around Friday night though.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hey guys I have a question. If I get my Wii modded would I be able to play EU imported games? If so, would one of you guys help me do it this weekend (i.e. do it while I watch)?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Hey guys I have a question. If I get my Wii modded would I be able to play EU imported games? If so, would one of you guys help me do it this weekend (i.e. do it while I watch)?
I think there's like a 'enable region free games hack' that let's you do that. I could probably mod your wii at Anthony's. It's like a 20 minute process the way I do it (the best way to do it). Just bring a SD card.

Also this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3EV_Gt9bCY

Lance and I had a good laugh about this find. XD

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
just saw the first set of the teams you uploaded. it seems you hit me into jason's bat a lot -_-
how many total teams vids do you have to upload?

edit: if i go to the next tourny, who wants to team with me?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Someone wants to play Xenoblade Chronicles ;).
Heh, you know me too well. Nintendo's being so gay with this stuff, I swear.

I don't know the answer to this question >.>. I think you can. I'm not 100% sure tho.
Ok thanks. I'll read up on it if you aren't sure.

I think there's like a 'enable region free games hack' that let's you do that. I could probably mod your wii at Anthony's. It's like a 20 minute process the way I do it (the best way to do it). Just bring a SD card.
Thanks for lettin' me know. Hmm, I'll look into this region free hack thing to know for sure. And you wouldn't mind modding it for me assuming it's all a go? Thanks, Jason. I really appreciate it. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

At first I saw the Melee footage and was like, "ah, cool, Melee", but then I saw you and was like, "oh ****, it's JASON!?" looool. And dude that end part with the music and all was so f'n cheesy, rofllll. brb, watching it a few more times before I go to bed.

loool

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Pisssss

I was hoping people would forget about me, and then when I showed up there'd already be an even number of people.

*sigh* FINE

Double Yoshi all day? What sucks is you'll be able to select your angry apple red (or whatever you called him) but I won't be able to get my bubblicious. :/

BIG C

Smash Master
When can people start showing up for friday night johnz? I get off of work at 3 on friday and I think the only person that is coming with me is tink and i think that we would like to join in on the johnz.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
When can people start showing up for friday night johnz? I get off of work at 3 on friday and I think the only person that is coming with me is tink and i think that we would like to join in on the johnz.
Good to hear you guys are coming down, Charleston. People can start showing up as soon as like 2:45 when I get done staring at my hot recitation TA with my recitation class, so whatever works for you. And, of course, you guys can most certainly crash over at our place.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
just saw the first set of the teams you uploaded. it seems you hit me into jason's bat a lot -_-
how many total teams vids do you have to upload?

edit: if i go to the next tourny, who wants to team with me?
I have the 2nd set of GFs, WFs and LFs that I will put up

Me and Jason will be hanging with the niggins on wiggins pretty much anytime after 4.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
actually i just found out that jay 5k thing is that morning and i'll be doing a few more things that morning so i will probably just come for singles.

FRO/anthony/whoever has my number, if you see this can you text me when singles starts up so i can head over? gracias

'Fro

Smash Lord
Announcement regarding PLR

Anthony and I have been deliberating about the current PLR system, particularly the idea that beating a higher ranked player essentially gives you their spot. Seeing as the top two players at the end of the semester will be receiving the pot bonus gathered throughout the semester, we have placed a contingency to prevent those two spots from changing so easily:

To displace one of the top two players via a challenge, you need to defeat them in two best three out of five sets, where as they would only have to win one set. i.e. Pretend you are coming from the losers bracket in a grand finals set. This still applies should the player in 2nd place decide to challenge the top-ranked player.

This ruling will be in effect starting this SSBO weekend, so keep that in mind! Looking forward to another good tournament this weekend, if not even better than last time! GET HYPE!

EDIT: @ Timerbomb: Send me a reminder in the morning on Saturday and I'll do that, no problem.

BIG C

Smash Master
BIG C (12:01:15 AM): and lol as i was getting torrents i saw spoilers
BIG C (12:01:18 AM): and am so excited
BIG C (12:01:23 AM): mcpoyles are back
Wayne (12:01:30 AM): ohhh boyy
Wayne (12:01:31 AM): lol
Wayne (12:01:35 AM): oh man
Wayne (12:01:39 AM): season 6 u mean?
BIG C (12:01:42 AM): yeah
Wayne (12:01:43 AM): dude
Wayne (12:01:44 AM): man
BIG C (12:01:48 AM): i got this
Wayne (12:01:48 AM): they are good in one
BIG C (12:01:58 AM): lol sorry just finishing that sentence for you

i thought the due crew might get a good chuckle out of the latter part of this convo.

Tink

Smash Hero
i think ill need a partner for this, idk...might make vro come.....but north Indiana taking this ishhh!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Krrrang, was I still gonna be able to mooch Catherine off of ya? I know greedy Lance was already gettin' the PS2 with FFX, so I wasn't sure if you minded having more of your stuff floatin' around. I'll understand if you just wanted to hold off for now.

I really don't even want to do the puzzle portions, but rather just watch the cutscenes and see what kind of ending I get. Hopefully I won't get hit by a *ahem, spoilers*. But yeah, if I am allowed to borrow it, be sure to bring both the manuals for me to mastur...er...read....:cool:

Mr H

Smash Ace
Krrrang, was I still gonna be able to mooch Catherine off of ya? I know greedy Lance was already gettin' the PS2 with FFX, so I wasn't sure if you minded having more of your stuff floatin' around. I'll understand if you just wanted to hold off for now.

I really don't even want to do the puzzle portions, but rather just watch the cutscenes and see what kind of ending I get. Hopefully I won't get hit by a *ahem, spoilers*. But yeah, if I am allowed to borrow it, be sure to bring both the manuals for me to mastur...er...read....:cool:
ya il bring it for ya mattie, i dont mind but...
imma start charging you fools rental fee

alsoooo i need to start a new rpg. do you have lost odessy i havnt played it and would like too :Q? if not it's ok i should be grinding out disgaea 4 anyways lol

Top Bottom