• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Tak

Smash Cadet
Hahaha all right man. Hey I've been practicing this shine turnaround grab thing, do you have any advice on the timing?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Well Jason I'm glad that I remind you of an ugly stalker girl who desperately wanted in your pants. See you at CL50 qt~~~
omg she's so groooooss!! Bubbles at the side of her mouth which exposed their origin (behind the brackets of her braces) when she opened it. Dandruff was the polite word to use. Snow is more accurate. Perhaps her lips sparked my addiction to chapstick. They chapped and bled so much I bought her carmex the day of her birthday. Perhaps she took that to heart and that's why she started acting like a controlling ***** around me. "Jason, you aint gone find another one like me," with her hands on her hips. "Sure won't!" It was such a good feeling slow dancing with my date at Homecoming while watching her on the sidelines looking with envious eyes...and then the nerve to try to add me on FB?! oooomg. And maybe this sounds harsh to those who didn't know her, but believe me when I say, this "girl" had the most repulsive personality known to man. She wore a CROWN on her birthday to SCHOOL!

(Ya please don't bring her up when I'm back at school. I'll rage. loooool)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
lol That poor poor waitress. She struggled to words but to no avail. XD
Haha, well that's because you caught her off guard. She no doubt was like, "did he just say that?" lol

omg she's so groooooss!! Bubbles at the side of her mouth which exposed their origin (behind the brackets of her braces) when she opened it. Dandruff was the polite word to use. Snow is more accurate. Perhaps her lips sparked my addiction to chapstick. They chapped and bled so much I bought her carmex the day of her birthday. Perhaps she took that to heart and that's why she started acting like a controlling ***** around me. "Jason, you aint gone find another one like me," with her hands on her hips. "Sure won't!" It was such a good feeling slow dancing with my date at Homecoming while watching her on the sidelines looking with envious eyes...and then the nerve to try to add me on FB?! oooomg. And maybe this sounds harsh to those who didn't know her, but believe me when I say, this "girl" had the most repulsive personality known to man. She wore a CROWN on her birthday to SCHOOL!

(Ya please don't bring her up when I'm back at school. I'll rage. loooool)
She sounds hot.

And don't worry, I'll be sure to bring her up when we hang. :p

ORLY

Smash Master
I love that one of Tak's 7 total posts is being used to troll Jason.

See you guys tomorrow!

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Jason has a black side. And yeah George, I ran out of food in my place last summer so I played Goose for a loaf... I lost so i owe him green tea so I pass said debt to Lance. Also for lance:
http://i.imgur.com/m88FI.jpg

I remember once in high school (probably going to hell for this) I was in my friend's car (it was a hummer <.>) and we were leaving the school parking lot and I see a girl crossing the sidewalk that's in front of the exit. I've seen this girl before in school and she disgusted me. She had a unibrow, some weird swag in her walk, and I betcha she smelled like spoiled cheese. So I said run that ***** over to my friend because she's hurting my eyes. The ***** turned her head towards us and all of our friends in the car looked at me. Apparently the window was rolled down. I made her cry to say the least. does this make me an ***?

'Fro

Smash Lord
I don't think Jason has a black side. And yeah George, I ran out of food in my place last summer so I played Goose for a loaf... I lost so i owe him green tea so I pass said debt to Lance. Also for lance:

I remember once in high school (probably going to hell for this) I was in my friend's car (it was a hummer <.>) and we were leaving the school parking lot and I see a girl crossing the sidewalk that's in front of the exit. I've seen this girl before in school and she disgusted me. She had a unibrow, some weird swag in her walk, and I betcha she smelled like spoiled cheese. So I said run that ***** over to my friend because she's hurting my eyes. The ***** turned her head towards us and all of our friends in the car looked at me. Apparently the window was rolled down. I made her cry to say the least. does this make me an ***?
1. LMAO at that pic!

2. Short answer: yes.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord

You pass your tea debt to me and make fun of my people! Not cool man!

Also, this comic made me laugh: http://www.loveyougood.com/posting/corwyo.png

voorhese

Smash Master
im gonna be too broke to go to genesis, but i have found out that one of the players from over seas is bringing a lot of copies of PAL to sell. I do want a copy, and if any of u are going to genesis i will gladly tip you to buy one for me, if i cant wire you the money to an online account or something, ill try to get the money to you in person b4 the tourney.

'Fro

Smash Lord
im gonna be too broke to go to genesis, but i have found out that one of the players from over seas is bringing a lot of copies of PAL to sell. I do want a copy, and if any of u are going to genesis i will gladly tip you to buy one for me, if i cant wire you the money to an online account or something, ill try to get the money to you in person b4 the tourney.
Considering how region-specific older consoles used to be I expect one of two things to happen:

1) The PAL copy won't work on your American Cube.

2) The game will run but with wonky colors and slower frame-rate, which is usually the case for PAL anyway, at least back in the day.

Of course, I could be wrong, so someone please correct me if so.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
They already discussed it in the genesis thread. You can use AR to region break and the PAL disc has a button combination that forces the game into 60 FPS (they said it was down+b). Also you could just get a Wii and burn a PAL disc onto a DVD and load it through homebrew (like you would with hacked melee)

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
K guys, we have to do a side tournament for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ERRqV1EDYQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=349s

I came back from my friends house, and we got addicted reeeeally quick! lol It's so surprising how a game that's so simple has so much strategy! I could see Matt getting completely worn out over this just as I did. XD

inb4 Jay's "All you have to do is..." post

Jayford

Smash Lord

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I could see Matt getting completely worn out over this just as I did. XD
I've slowly come to realize with the help from everyone down there that I get completely worn out doing pretty much everything that I "like". :glare:

All you have to do is camp the POW block. :troll:
LOOL

Lance, you have like 245667 pics of Falco in your little avatar box. You need to calm the **** down.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Gotta make sure everyone knows I can only play one character XD
Hahahaha

Well then take off the Falcon icon, you cob!

Also, what's all this "I can only play one character" talk? Let's not forget about your Samus! And are you forgetting about your clutch Luigi where you, for some reason or other, decided to turn around mid air and Luigi misfire to your death? And don't even get me started with your Kirby! Sheeeit....

Tak

Smash Cadet
Oh I saw that, I was just being spiteful because you treated my Facebook friend request like Jason treated that one girl's. She was a fox, if I recall. Not sure why he did that.

Nah not really - I spaced that one. Message me and we'll figure something out.

inb4 mad

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I just realized I haven't traveled to a MELEE tourney ever since the whole phantom rest ordeal. It broke me.
FTFY. Also wasnt that a pools match against Matt R? It would have been epic to beat him, but you should probably be more concerned about people you lost to who were closer to your level. I can't remember who else was in your pool. You Jay.

You guys see genesis 2 rules?? They finally took off brinstar and RC, which is a win in my book. Now I just wonder if KJ should be banned(for camping reasons). If that was removed, DSR would have to be modified because then there would only be 4 stages(after each player bans a stage) for best of 5 sets.

I think it might be better just to leave it in. It can be exploited a la Pink Shinobi vs Rock Crock, but that stuff rarely happens. However, Armada thinks KJ should be banned, and coming from the top peach, I think that holds a lot of weight.

Regardless, that stage is far less broken than brinstar and RC. Glad those are gone.

ORLY

Smash Master
no brinstar or cruise at genesis? fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Top Bottom