• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
SIG

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

[gif1][pic][gif2]
plz and thx =P

oh yeah, to all u sf players; i modded my TE so i could have an octagonal gate, and all the vids i watched on modding it looked fairly simple, and they all stressed not pinching the wires...well i had to go to a friends house to do it, cuz i didnt have the hexagonal screwdriver, but i noticed that the little bread closer thing that held the wires together only held about 1/2 of them, and i didnt think much of it. the top was kinda hard to close cuz the wires were not wanting to sit right, i ended up getting it shut (w/ out pinching wires i think, i did have to barely force it shut like the plate was a little raised, but i think it was just cuz no screws) anyway...i was looking at more mod vids again cuz i was worried about it, and i noticed the wires where all tied unlike mine, and they sit a lot more neat them mine did...and i was wondering if u think i should take it apart and tie the wires myself?

i tried it out today and it worked fine (on computer i did directional and button checks, and also played some sf2) so idk if i wanna try to do it and actually change the tie or w.e cuz it doesnt seem like a big problem to me, but idk much about the sticks....plz help

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Voorhese, if you make a gif of you doing a doubleshine bair OOS in game I will sig it for a month and give credit to you.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG, Jay.

Apples to apples

Green card is "manly".

I chose "The Williams Sisters". I won. lol xmas board games are fun.
Rofl, yes, yes they are. Playing these types of games with my family is just crazy. Heh, Brain knows what's up. And if you play them after a few bottles of wine have already been passed around, then it's basically just GG.

Heh, and Jason, since it's Christmas, I'll let you off the hook just this one time. :oneeye:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Apples to apples

Green card is "manly".

I chose "The Williams Sisters". I won. lol xmas board games are fun.
I have never lost a round with the Hiroshima card, you just have to bide your time. There's always something Hiroshima will win.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
:pPPP

Heh, yeah, at least for Valparaiso, the high is supposed to be 38 on Thursday and 47 on Friday.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

goosefactor

Smash Lord
i just got back home last night and I had to wake up early to shovel 2 feet of snow off my driveway >_<
When I was being an old person and watching the news I heard that a city in NJ (couldn't remember which one) clocked in 20 inches of snow. And since your state is like the size of my pinky, I felt it safe to assume that you too got those 20 inches.

Also, no more cruises for you unless I'm invited. Capiche?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
This plant shutdown has given me so much time to do stuff, but I have yet to do anything fun. Well, I did get 3 days worth of playing Killing Floor with my best friend.

Anyways, where the hell are you Vorcheese? I need your address so I can make my way over for doughnuts and whatever random things might happen.

_kSo_

Smash Master
When I was being an old person and watching the news I heard that a city in NJ (couldn't remember which one) clocked in 20 inches of snow. And since your state is like the size of my pinky, I felt it safe to assume that you too got those 20 inches.

Also, no more cruises for you unless I'm invited. Capiche?
yeah it was probably around there...

and ok, you can stow away in my suitcase next time...i'm sure you would fit....seriously...you would....

fatass >_<

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
The rough draft of "Getting Better" is close to completion. Just 2 more sections and then I have to organize it. It should be done tomorrow. I'm excited to share this with everyone!

So far the names of the people that responded to me in this thread that wanted a draft include:

Corey
Matt
BunBun
Voorhese

Lance and Jay, I think I'll assume you guys want it as well. If not let me know. If any other Dew Crew people want it let a ***** know. :estatic:

Edit/ As an aside, is anyone interested in the SG tourney on the 15th?

Jayford

Smash Lord
The rough draft of "Getting Better" is close to completion. Just 2 more sections and then I have to organize it. It should be done tomorrow. I'm excited to share this with everyone!

So far the names of the people that responded to me in this thread that wanted a draft include:

Corey
Matt
BunBun
Voorhese

Lance and Jay, I think I'll assume you guys want it as well. If not let me know. If any other Dew Crew people want it let a ***** know. :estatic:

Edit/ As an aside, is anyone interested in the SG tourney on the 15th?
HOOK ME UP BRAH

Also, I might be interested in SG. Depends how I am feeling after the Barwl tourney.

Top Bottom