• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
That's like the 5th time I've seen you post that. :/

Also Voorhese, I'm thinking about coming up on Wednesday for the day if the roads are clear. Would that work for you?

And I don't think they have to worry about that being mainstream... But it is pretty cool.
Save it for the following week at a later date. I might be open to join ya.

voorhese

Smash Master
i would like to see both of u down here if possible, but i am open to multiple visits, if u can only make one visit try to schedule it with adam plz. if u can make multiple, idc how often u come down here lol, i always love me some smash

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
It is fairly likely that on Dec 26 I'll leave for indy and not come back for a few days, idk when. We'll have to try to arrange something.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOOOL, wait, is this that the burger place that you always rave about?

What's that stuff on your side mirror? I've heard mythical legends about H2O being in a liquid form, but I just thought those were old fairy tales that my grandparents used to tell me. What was it that they used to call it...wa-...water?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
LOOOL, wait, is this that the burger place that you always rave about?

What's that stuff on your side mirror? I've heard mythical legends about H2O being in a liquid form, but I just thought those were old fairy tales that my grandparents used to tell me. What was it that they used to call it...wa-...water?
matt with another classic knee slapper

_kSo_

Smash Master
Minus that little red round thing.
matt ur so dumb i don't see a clown nose anywhere in that burger

on a different note, i love tomatoes :)

In n Out is the 2nd best fast food chain in the world. Backyard beats it, but only just.
never even heard of backyard 0_o

I finished it SO fast on the way home. I thought about turning around and getting another one. The only thing that stopped me was gas. :c
haha I can't imagine it being safe to drive while eating such a delicious looking burger so fast

and it's a good thing you ran out of gas...another one of those monsters and you would have dropped into a food coma almost immediately haha

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I finished it SO fast on the way home. I thought about turning around and getting another one. The only thing that stopped me was gas. :c
Let's not forget to tell them that even at 3 am you were tempted to get another one, heh, tubby.

matt ur so dumb i don't see a clown nose anywhere in that burger

on a different note, i love tomatoes :)
OMGGGG, I feel like slapping yo Asian ***.

haha I can't imagine it being safe to drive while eating such a delicious looking burger so fast

and it's a good thing you ran out of gas...another one of those monsters and you would have dropped into a food coma almost immediately haha
LOL, this is very true.

*EDIT*

Also, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv4Hpz-GI3g

Still not sure if I just wanna laugh or punch the kid in the face. The jury is still out on this one.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Hello everyone. Your friendly neighborhood Saudi here. On another note, between Purdue and my government, I've had to file paperwork higher in both volume and tedium than all my classes this semester.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jay, I'm not gonna lie, I have no F'n idea what you're talking about, rofl. I'm guessing it has SOMETHING to do with Street Fighter since I see Guile and Chun, but apart from that, I have no idea.

Also, we need to get something going over the break. Maybe the Qoobs can get in on something with all of us too, assuming he's cool enough.

Jayford

Smash Lord

voorhese

Smash Master
oh u mean like that vid that shows m2ks comeback vs shiz one stories, and the crowed reaction. then it shows a kirby holding a on a falco against a wall, and then the falco reverses it and does the same thing... and everyone freaks out lol

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
oh u mean like that vid that shows m2ks comeback vs shiz one stories, and the crowed reaction. then it shows a kirby holding a on a falco against a wall, and then the falco reverses it and does the same thing... and everyone freaks out lol
I can't find that video. I much desire to see it.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i'm not actually lurking..this is my first time on since that last post 7 days ago, i dont log out of smashboards so maybe it just says i'm always on

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Voorhese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were in my dream last night!

We were playing melee, you were puff and I was falcon (puff?)

anyway, it was on rainbow cruise, but somehow it was just the boat. You get up by like 3% on the last stock (we both were on the last stock) and you like camp me up in the sky. you know where you are so high you aren't even up on the screen? you were like that forever! So I turned into captain falcon (fps... first person smash?) and I had to run, jump, and grab onto you, and then you bit me! I don't know about in the anime, but this jiggs had teeth like a freaking piranha! Big sharp one s that made my hand bleed! probably some more voorhese shenanigans. anyway, after that I did a fox uair as falcon and killed you and then there was something about jay encouraging time outs and george was just like "good **** man."

anyway, that was a rambling post that probably won't makes sense once I wake up in a hour, but I think it's relevant to smash and pretty random so I thought I'd share.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
its ok not everyone is man enough for the midwest
Owndddddd

Although is more or less applies to me too. :/

I went outside today with a t-shirt on and nothing over it. It felt good.
Let's just say that your *** is lucky that it's nearly 2000 miles away from my foot.

Nah, today and tomorrow are the two days when I actually PREFER it to be snowing (which it is), so I'm not too jealous. :p

However, say this again after Christmas, and your *** is grass.

Top Bottom