• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Dart!

Smash Master
yes, with the MW guardians and one of two samus players in the MW the one to watch out for is Vro, the pocket asian they have for all their trouble matchups ;)

shoutouts to vro for being...well asian and a hella good player.

ok i'm done sounding like HMW

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
So, whose all in the crew i'm gonna be in? I think its Me, Josh, Luke, and two others O.o?

alcheato

Smash Ace
unless half your team SD's 6? stocks?
Well I can't speak for the rest of IL...but no drinking the whole tourney with almost no food johns for me this time! lol I got pwned for losing my debit card back in IL last time :( And no controller johns as I found and fixed my tourney controller again :)

Also, teams anyone? I'm not too bad...I think?

********, sorry about our performance last time. I was just a little upset because I was having a craptastic day. Lost my controller, had like no food because I didn't withdraw cash before the tourney the night before and I lost my debit card ( Bzoo and Sveet, if you guys are coming, I got your monies) , and I got like 2 hours of sleep. None of that this time around.

Tink

Smash Hero
katma said:
no one's beating cosmo, not even tink and kels can take him anymore.
pshhh....i tried fox last time...ill stick with the pocket marth this time =).

also, chicago at this would be....me, vro, cosmo, orly, and alcheato....and i still think we can take almost any crew...region specific -_-;

kirkq

Smash Ace
Well I can't speak for the rest of IL...but no drinking the whole tourney with almost no food johns for me this time! lol I got pwned for losing my debit card back in IL last time :( And no controller johns as I found and fixed my tourney controller again :)

Also, teams anyone? I'm not too bad...I think?

********, sorry about our performance last time. I was just a little upset because I was having a craptastic day. Lost my controller, had like no food because I didn't withdraw cash before the tourney the night before and I lost my debit card ( Bzoo and Sveet, if you guys are coming, I got your monies) , and I got like 2 hours of sleep. None of that this time around.
You felt the need to address last tournament's johns twice? Rofl.

voorhese

Smash Master
i am gonna try as hard as i can to come, and cosmo you have to let me play ur zelda.

limitz's zelda beats my puff!!!! wtf....

i guess cosmo's efforts at scsyn3 spawned 2-3 zeldas in johnticello.

and limitz can beat my puff with his, but not my fast characters (yet).

im sure he would like to meet/play with you to cosmo (limitz) if we go.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I think peoria and friends can do some damage to chicago..probably won't win but it'll be respectable
me/dart/andale/atma/little england or something?
chicago vs the wooooorld
The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it; but the way those atoms are put together. The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff...we are a way for the COSMOs to know itself.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
this tourny is going to go soooooo slow the room onle has outles and tables for at max like six setups assuming they were small tvs maybe like 8.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Have fun with your old game and crappy graphics. I'll be playing a game that isn't 10 years old. <3

So I was watching some vids of myself and noticed somethings so hopefully I'll be better :D. Also, I might go MIA for a couple of weeks while I get my grad school stuff taken care of. Because between classes and that I don't have like any free time >.>

darkatma

Smash Hero
naw we're not bringing anyone else i dont think
probably me luke and phil coming only. and it's still up to phil

and
me luke josh anthony and (was it chris? gooey) wouldn't lose to chicago lol. If we did i'd be seriously embarassed.

I'll also take money matches at this, but only for $5's, no less, no more :p
It's coz 1$ is silly and doesn't add any pressure, but i'm too wuss for 10 bucks or 20

ORLY

Smash Master

and
me luke josh anthony and (was it chris? gooey) wouldn't lose to chicago lol. If we did i'd be seriously embarassed.
Them's battlin' words! Chicago, assemble!

Tink

Smash Hero
katma said:

and

It's coz 1$ is silly and doesn't add any pressure, but i'm too wuss for 10 bucks or 20
rofllll....that was the most funny thing ima hear allll weekend....

tink>atma
vro>anthony
chris>dart
cosmo>luke
al<gooey -_-

not saying al's bad, but we even have someone that wouldnt place top 10 in chicago, and we can stillll beat you easily imo.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
So you're recruiting people and still planning on losing?
pretty much lol
chicago is too good

and

idk man. You're either over-rating us or under-rating Chicago. Don't get me wrong, I think it'll be determined by <4 stocks, but I can't see Chicago losing.

tink>atma
vro>anthony
chris>dart
cosmo>luke
al<gooey -_-

not saying al's bad, but we even have someone that wouldnt place top 10 in chicago, and we can stillll beat you easily imo.
I like how you quote people by typing their name in (incorrectly and always in all lower case). I lol'd at katma
I pretty much agree with this. The way I see it, tink will 1 stock anybody on our crew, cary will go even with dart/andale and probably 1 stock me, chris will go even with me/dart and probably get 1 stocked by andale, idk about alcheato, and cosmo will **** everything

That's just rough estimates. I know that I'm capable of beating anybody on that roster, but I also know it's much more likely that I won't. Having the ability to take games and consistently taking games are different matters.

alcheato

Smash Ace

tink>atma
vro>anthony
chris>dart
cosmo>luke
al<gooey -_-

Actually I beat gooey at a tourney in Peoria the only time I can remember playing him. lmao...I'm not as bad as you guys think, Wayne...although maybe I overdo it on the drinking/partying the nights before tournies.

Tink

Smash Hero
heh, its nothing against your cheato :p, i just think that chicago smash is amazing atm....we got tooo many great ppl out here.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
hey alcheato, do u remember me? lol You ***** me back at that only peoria tournament

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Alright, confirming myself for this unless i get car johns =)
Insta-Accept Chris!

Top Bottom