• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Tink

Smash Hero
but a good falcon will always destroy a decent space animal...and thats what most brackets consist of -_-.

chris, my falcon vs your any spacies MM...get at me.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
but a good falcon will always destroy a decent space animal...and thats what most brackets consist of -_-.

I'll take that offer.
unless you're chicken
=D
Wayne I want an iron man with you more than anything.

ORLY

Smash Master

You want to MM something of mine that's not Falcon.. ? I, uh.. okay!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey uhhh...my attendance status will be determined tonight, just sayin'.

Lookin' bad too because the chick I figured who would say flat out "no" ended up saying she already asked her roomie and is awaiting a reply -_- **** me and making prior promises, then noticing a sweet tourney I could go to, and then not being able to go to it. *crosses fingers*

Dart!

Smash Master
rofllll....that was the most funny thing ima hear allll weekend....

tink>atma
vro>anthony
chris>dart
cosmo>luke
al<gooey -_-

not saying al's bad, but we even have someone that wouldnt place top 10 in chicago, and we can stillll beat you easily imo.
What is this? anthony isn't that rusty and i'm definitely not going to be tired for this crew battle.

atma just has to go zelda vs tink, cosmo...well he's **** so you got us there

if gooey goes, idk how he's feeling about himself anymore.

you got it slightly wrong, it'll be close but we have wayyyyyy more of a chance than you're giving us.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...ummm...when anthony was playing good, when he came to chicago, him and vro went about even with anthony winning, but while being rusty, and vros continued growth, ggs.....also, the fact you mention atmas zelda is laughable =).

darkatma

Smash Hero
uh lol tinky i'd **** you with zelda. My zelda is almost as good as my sheik
except i'd just 3 stock you with sheik or peach so why go zelda?

lol but to be honest, the crews would be even. If gooey doesn't go and we take little england, we would auto win

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....mayyyybe with england, you guys could give us a run.....but i stilll think we win in that crew battle...that one would be close.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Hey uhhh...my attendance status will be determined tonight, just sayin'.

Lookin' bad too because the chick I figured who would say flat out "no" ended up saying she already asked her roomie and is awaiting a reply -_- **** me and making prior promises, then noticing a sweet tourney I could go to, and then not being able to go to it. *crosses fingers*
cool story bro
=P
this thread is ****ing LOL. You guys are too much, I can't believe I'm seeing a competitive midwest up in this *****

Now I'm crazy stoked for the next regional

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
ITT: Gooey johns out, Gooey realizes how much the Midwest recognizes him, yet can't get his IRL name correct and only realizes that I'd be the anchor of any crew, and is the person to be embarrassed by if you lose to him in crews.

*sigh*...

'Fro

Smash Lord
i'm not competitive, i just like ****talking everyone with a reputation
Fixed.

Also, has anybody decided what they want to do as far as where they're staying? I would like to know how many people I need to plan for. Please post ASAP if you've already figured that out.

I need to note that we would need to drive to the venue from here pretty early. As Cunning noted, it will be very crowded due to football johns.

EDIT: One spot taken by Goosefactor. Like I said before, I can fit five total if people are willing to get cramped in. Just post if you need a spot.

ORLY

Smash Master
I keep it simple and call you Gooey. So you won't be coming? Joooooohnsssss

Also: now this crew battle has to happen with all the trash talk. ;D

EDIT: I don't know if my car and I will be staying but who can put us up? I can sleep aaaaanywhere.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I can fit a body in my room. I have hard floor though (I only have a small rug), so you'll need a sleeping bag unless you don't mind having back pains in the morning.

edit/ btw I'd prefer someone I've met before, so I guess this offer only extends to Josh and Chris, unless someone else talks to me at the tournament. lol

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm officially not going to this v_v...the person I'm driving up to Western with has to be at work at 1 PM Saturday, so I mean I could fly home early in the morning and drop her off then catch a ride with Josh if he left in the morning, but I'd have massive hangover johns and I dunno if the chick's dumb *** would wake up in time. Soo....yeah =/

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
A glimmer of hope of attending this is appearing. Just said I was driving to Western and my parents threw up the red flag and said it's a POS so I can't drive it. Only problem remaining is the chicka riding with me said she'll see if she wants to drive her vehicle there...which I mean, I guess there's still a chance of me attending so long as we both stay up until 5/wake up at 5 and get back by 7. I can hit a ride with Josh but I'm pretty sure I'll have hangover johns all day.

To be continued, I'll keep you kiddos posted up with new info as it comes in.

ORLY

Smash Master
One of the recent ones was at Zeta Psi and Cunning apparently forgot to change it.

This one will be at Tark.

ORLY

Smash Master
is it saturday yet? and what's a guy gotta do to be listed in the PPR? geeeeez

lil' england was in -one- and he's already stacked!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Dave, lol @ you
you're giving us your life story...we get it you're talking to a woman...I'm proud of you =)

According to Nuris, there's a 75% STL is bringing a car.
pretty sure PPR is the PURDUE power rankings...as in, Purdue players
><

Top Bottom