• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
kk shoutouts time

ORLY: Scary *** Falcon! It's not a terrible matchup imo. I spawn at killing percent. GGs looking forward to playing you again =D
Dart: I really wish I ran into you in tournament. I'm sure you do too :p Maybe next time. One word of advice. Use friendlies as a learning experience. Getting frustrated will KILL your game. Just take a step back and relax.
Matt: GGs in tournament. We have some pretty cool matches haha. Until next time >=) (oh yeah and you can't handle three lol)
George: We both did well in singles, but got ***** in teams lmao. That's preposterous! Let's redeem ourselves at the next one ;) And I was cheering for you against ORLY from across the room. Those were some tight battles. I think you have the best Fox here.
Fro': I won't suicide again in teams! We'll get you back! Also, main Sheik...if you enjoy her.
Kirkq: I like your down syndrome Falco, and your spikes, and your silly comments. Don't EVER quit though...like...EVER! :( Let's play some more. I could learn a lot from your Falco.
Alcheato: Good stuff. Cool Doc. Come out to these more often!
CNN/DJ/Giuocob: Fun stuff in pools! Keep comin out to these and you'll surely get better. Ask me for tips and I'll try to answer them. If I can't answer them then I'll point you to a direction where you can find the answer. :)
BZOO/Sveet: Thanks for making the trip and thanks for recording Sveet. I'm looking forward to seeing my horrendous matches lol
Jayford: First, how dare you take out me and George in teams. We shall have our revenge. Second, pick a main and stick with it through thick and thin. That's how you get better.
MrH: I'm going to break your C-Stick.
Timerbomb: You need to focus your tech skill. You're a really smart player, and really technical. You just need some fundamentals.
Lance: Only cool people get these :( on their hands. LOL I always like talking with you, cause your all relaxed n stuff. Play CPUs dude. They're good practice.
Tak: Did I play you? Sorry I don't remember. =/
Corey: Practice your tech skill man. You'll never know how good you really are until you can fully control your character. ;)
Bees: Become the best Bowser. You can do it with your superior 2DF intellect!1!!!oen
Everyone that johned out of singles: Eff YOU! LOL <3

Me: You have a ways to go, but you'll get there soon enough. ^_^

woopsies/ DracoFox: You definitely don't deserve an "Eff YOU" lol. Thanks for the hospitality on Friday! We have yet to play each other haha. Let's change that ;)

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Me and Sveet got 3rd, lost to both the 1st and 2nd place teams. P.S. our doubles pool got top 3 in doubles.
IL doesn't suck, they just SD a lot. :laugh:
True.

I got 7th losing to Little England and Dart. I blame Little England for getting second seed in pools.
Man I gotta get on my game, really mediocre play by me during some matches today. Not feelin salty or anything though.
Johns x10. Just keep it up, you started to get back into your game throughout the time while playing. Maybe a prenight smashfest would be something to look into since you like to sleep for 15hrs a day.

Pseronsally, the recording set up was not really needed. Save it for something bigger down the line.

hey, when school starts, do these have more ppl at them or less? i reallllly wanna have a nother tournament somewhere since mw has nothing for the next 2 months...u should host something....a ssbo grand touranment and im sureee other ppl would come 0_o. get on it george/anthony!
Is this future tense?

All told, this was easily the best way to kick off the semester. Between attendance and overall skill, I would personally call this our best tournament yet. Big thanks to the Chicago crew for making it out here and contributing to this momentous event; we look forward to seeing you again at future SSBO's. Speaking of which, our next tournament, SSBO XLV, is September 11. I hope to see all of you there!
Yes, good **** everyone. I'm happy to see the IL people showing up, and nice to see others showing up as well. Maybe this might gain my interest in playing the game more competitively again.

Can you post results (with characters)? it would help me a lot in identifying players.
Look at the front page. It has everyone's mains listed next to their names. That will be better than having to remember who played what during the tournament. Else wise, no johns about memory problems.

Everyone that johned out of singles: Eff YOU! LOL <3
Umm... <3 you too? J/k, we'll see as the time comes by for me to start playing again. But for the time being, I will just stick to friendlies. Sorry guys.

I just have one shout out really.
Thank you to those who came over to my place on Friday night. It was fun and it was nice to meet Timebomb and Little England, though I am England, for the first time. Oh, and pwning Lance with my Ganon was fun.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Little England - You are really good at this game, im def down to try teaming again since we sucked it up this time. I really like how you incorporate platforms into your playstyle. I think ive gotten alot better from playing you this week, i feel like our friendlies are so intense and its really helping me work on my mental game.

ORLY - dude you are too clutch. Your comeback against Dart was amazing and you were playing very well in general for this. Thanks for the awesome set and the compliment about me getting better.

Dart - man I had some intense sets with you and I really got alot out of them. You have a great attitude for this game which is shown by how fast you've improved recently. thanks for the compliment about me geting better. see you soon buddy

Goosefactor - im sorry but i dont know what else to say other than you matt. fun challenge match XD

'Fro - dude your sheik is getting better. once you get your edgeguarding game down she will easily surpass your samus.

Kirkq - learn to shine waveland on platforms and grab and your gonna get 1000X better.

Alcheato - your doc is pretty cute. funny to see you again after all this time, awesome that you were at the SGs back in the day.

BZOO - kyle we didnt play! thanks for bringing my hat rofl.

CNN - that goatee is out of control

GokuCloudMaster87 (Jayford) - pick a frickin character that isnt link

Sveet - way to joonz it up in the crew battle. you wouldve ***** me if you hadnt sd'd so much. thanks for recording, i know its alot of work and its much appreciated!

MrH - how do you always give me such close games lolol good **** tho

Timerbomb - nice to meet you man. i was surprised by your awesome tech skill. with some more tournament experience you could improve very quickly. 13th is the correct placing for you even if you forfeited your losers bracket match because you made it out of pools.

Lanceinthepants - didnt play but listen to jason when he tells you falco stuff lolol

DeeZ NutZ - i know samus is frustrating, but if you have fun playing her then stick with it. if not then work on that sheik/marth!

Tak - didnt play you sorry

Faithkeeper - we didnt play at all but good to see you

Giuocob - cobs

Clog - clogs

Bees - bowser?? your a funny lil dude keep at it son

dad - yoshi main in my pool? ggs, hope to see you again.

thanks again to everyone who traveled for this!

Tak

Smash Cadet
Hey all -

Thanks for making this a great first tournament for me. Not so much result-wise (ie getting 69% 4-stocked in singles), but it was a good learning experience. Hope to attend more in the future.

Little England - no, I don't think we played. Congrats on first!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
KirkQ-Legit Friendlies. I love playing against Falco sans Falcon. KirkQ combos on last stock are too clutch, HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!!? It's like, last stock, you do the jankiest ****, and it always combos to death. LMAO. Pretty salty bout our tourney set. My Falcon is a shell of it's former self. I guess I really am switching to Falco/Sheik.

Little England- Dude, you are legit. Fun friendlies/****** my Falcon/Falco.

Dart- You suck brah. You are just lucky you got 3rd.

Goose- Close pools set. Do you really hate smash? I would hope you would at least still play friendlies and stuff. :(

Fro- Close pools set as well. I think it took me a while to figure out your Samus, but I think it would take anyone a while. It is soooo random. Really legit Samus combos though. Keep workin on that Sheik too. I felt like if you were better at the techchase, you would've wooped my Falcon.

Lance- Close set. Pretty solid Falco. GGs.

Jayford- See you in Ohio, I have a feeling we are gonna be playing a lot of Melee friendlies after Brawl makes us rage LOL. Get triple kneed in tourney WITH PUFF son. I am making a GIF of that. :laugh:

Cunning- At least play friendlies next time! And turn on Rainbow Cruise. There is nothing random or not legal about it. It favors certain characters just like Brinstar/ KJ64. MW needs to be more liberal again. Floats/Mute City are legit. :(

Iamthemicrowave- Nice seeing you again George. That Fox has gotten a lot better since you were last in Chicago. You almost beat Chris! Hell, you used to lose to my janky *** Marth/Fox when you first picked him up. I am gonna be scared as **** if you keep training with Little England.

It was fun Purdue. I might make this a monthly thing if there are no IL tournies. You guys are legit skill wise/chill wise.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
1: Little England - Jason, you are such a cool guy and your falco is so smexy. I am going to go into the hyperbolic time chamber to train up and then i have to pick your brain about everything.

2: ORLY - Chris, at both this and Sakurai 3 I love your goofy **** talk. It is hilarious, also that comeback on Dart was awesome. Come to more of these!

3: Dart - Josh, DAT MARF. Whenever you comeback you need to show Purdue how it is done (and give Matt's stuff back, he left it in your car lol)

4: Goosefactor- U Matt. I always enjoy it when I play you matt, even though you john about how much you dont like tourneys. You are so patient and playing you definitely helps me as a player.

5: iamthemicrowave- George! It always good to see you man, even though i dont think we played any games this weekend. Good **** in singles, and I agree with Dart, you were playing much better here than at Sakurai

5: 'Fro - Fro! (lol you are like the only person I dont call by their first name) Good games in pools, thanks for the compliments on my Malco, and thanks for dealing with everyone johns and trash at your place for the last few days.

7: Kirkq - Good tourney set. You falco always makes me laugh, even though I am probably getting up aired 3 times to flutterhush gimp. Also I love that mad **** talk, you make every tourney better.

7: Alcheato- Al, only played you in teams, but you did do some kind of dr mario combo that made me "What the garbage" midgame. Definitely would be cool to see you back here.

9: BZOO - Oro! Super close matches in pools man. Most nerve racking set I played in awhile.

9: CNN - Good to see you again man, I dont think we played at all tho :(

9: GokuCloudMaster87 (Jayford)- You might as well pay the $3 to change your name to Gayford. Good games in bracket.

9: Sveet - Close games in teams, a couple of those we fobbed ourselves hard, but no johns.

13: MrH- Crrg, good to see you again man. You are all grown up, but you still love those CHEESEBURGERS!

13: Timerbomb- Victor, only talked and saw you briefly. You got some good tech, but again listen to jason and learn them fundamentals.

13: Lanceinthepants- Stop getting so nervous in tourney and you probably will do loads better.

13: DeeZ NutZ- Ryan, didnt really play you besides teams, but its always good to see you man.

17: Tak - I saw alittle bit of your falco, and my advice is keep at it, melee has a steep learning curve, but if you enjoy the game you can do it.

17: Faithkeeper- Good pools game corey, close game on brinstar. Just keep focused on one character and you will get loads better.

17: Giuocob- COB! Didn't get to play your luigi but i have respect for anyone who mains the weegee. Come to more of these!

17: Clog- Didn't play, but again come to more of these!

21: Bees- ALL BOWSER!?!?!?! Brett you are so goofy and random, I always love when you show up and hang out with us.

21: Dad- Good pools games. You got alot of the basics down with ICs, just gotta get good at those throws and you could start ****ing ppl up. Come to more of these!

DracoFox- Thx for the smash at your place Friday night. Your Ganon was ****** me :p and you falco/marth are always fun to play against.

WarHippy- Scott!! I thought we did good in teams. We had some games where we were super synergized and ****** ppl and then some games where we fobbed ourselves. I always enjoy hearing your controller when you get grabbed.

Zephrymace- Josh i dont know your john for not entering singles but that ganon is always fun to play.

Skylar- Focus on Doc and shake off those yoshi habits and i think you will do really good.

I think I talked to most of you, but I will be having a weekly smashfest at my place from 1:30-basically whenever (probably around 8-9ish). Just text or call me b4 you come over. GGs

'Fro

Smash Lord
Seems like I'm gonna hafta do this, too. SHOUTOUTS!

Goosefactor: Man, I am so glad we finally teamed! It took a while to take off, but we rocked! Also, nice, clean sets in singles. Cut the tourney johns, though. You know you love it. U matt.

George: Dude, man, stop eliminating me! Heh, your improvement has been one of the most awesome things I've gotten to witness in our crew.

Jason: Congrats on taking singles home! I wanted to play you, but a certain bird intervened (no, not Falco).

ORLY: Thanks for helping us run the tourney, and thanks for playing one of the most entertaining Falcons I have ever seen! Loved playing you in teams, because you were basically teaching me stuff by kneeing my mistakes.

Dart: Good showing, sir! Also, sorry for the random, unintentional vegan detour we gave you.

Sveet: Thank you for the recorder, as well as that set we played. Also, thanks for the leg-up in crews! :D

BZOO: Fun times! Just seemed like we were tied to each other throughout singles and teams! Glad you enjoyed my wack-*** Samus! :D

Lance in the Slants: I meant what I said at the tourney. Jason will be a good resource for you. Use him.

Brett: God dammit, Brett.....

Jayford: No, you are not Goku-insert BS here. Also, good stuff teaching people that Brawl is bad, and for trolling in real life.

Mr. H: You jank-*** Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg. Winning with minimal effort and baffling the scene since your recently abandoned infancy.

Dad: You surprised me with that counterpick of ICs to Brinstar because of how wacked out it was. You even banned FD as Falcon. You played better than these choices told me, though, so some fundamentals to add to your game could go a long way!

Victor: You kinda disappeared after your brackets match. I hope you had a good experience and that you keep attending these.

Dew Crew: Good stuff in the crew battle! I apologize for not taking my chances to pull more than even in that, but I didn't need to, apparently! :D

Overall, AWESOME TOURNEY! IL people, keep coming back! We will look forward to playing you again!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Shoutouts will prolly be coming tomorrow because I'm still at Purdue (yeah, yeah, I know, by then it'll be like 4256435 days after the actual tourney took place, but whatevs).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
1: Little England - Ur mad good, our friendlies were really fun.
2: ORLY - Falcon in grand finals... what?!?
3: Dart - Talk to luke about taking his "midwest choke artist" title. U could have won the tourney if u didnt. GJ tho, Marf pride
4: Goosefactor - PLAY MELEE MORE!
5: iamthemicrowave - I hear you're getting good, but i dont see it ;) GG(s)
5: 'Fro - Me mad lol. GGs tho, thx for knocking me out of both tournaments
7: Kirkq - Me still mad. I'll play my marf vs you next time i swear
7: Alcheato - Thx for coming with us
9: BZOO - Thx for teaming with me, but you need to come to more smash oclocks dude
9: GokuCloudMaster87 (Jayford) - Ur smash style makes me LOL every time. Lets play BB.
13: Timerbomb - I heard u just started, but ur tech skill is really good. keep it up.
13: Lanceinthepants - Godlike name and ur falco is good when you dont kill urself lol
13: DeeZ NutZ - Love the samus, stick to her
21: Bees - BOWSERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: SG:NG1 scheduled for 9/25 Hope you guys can make it!

ORLY

Smash Master
1: Little England ($66.00) - :falco: - I'm going to try and get a car for the 11th and I want a rematch, son! If we don't meet in bracket, we'll def. get a money match in. Your Falco's good! Would've been nice to land that third knee on Battlefield. You know the one I'm talkin' about. ;D
2: ORLY ($33.00) - :falcon: - o hay gud job wif falkun
3: Dart ($11.00)
- :marth: - The Hurricane made a comeback! Illinois pride! Don't beat yourself up so much; stay frosty, Goose!
4: Goosefactor - :fox: / :marth: - We didn't get to play in singles, but we had some good teams fights! The Fox/Sheik team is strangely more effective than Fox/Samus. Whaddup wit'dat?
5: iamthemicrowave - :fox: - Geeeeeorge, you wily Fox. You had me sweatin' in our second game. Keep up the work, fella!
5: 'Fro - :samus: - We didn't get to play in bracket, either! That Samus is gettin' pretty slick. GGs in dubs GFs!
7: Kirkq - :falco: - Man, did I play anyone in bracket? How did I get through it without playing so many people? Next time, I'm takin' you to FD in crews. ;D
7: Alcheato - :drmario:/:falco: - I told you not to go Doc!
9: BZOO - :falcon:/:shiek:/:falco: - Step that **** up, dawg!
9: CNN - :peach: - We played in pools, IIRC. Let's see some of these Midwest Peaches step it up, son. Use that iron ***!
9: GokuCloudMaster87 (Jayford) - :jigglypuff: - lolrest
9: Sveet - :marth:/:fox: - I didn't play anyoneeee
13: MrH - :peach:/:shiek: - We played first round and it looks like you smashed a bit of loser's. Well done!
13: Timerbomb - :fox: (I think?) - You left. No johns!
13: Lanceinthepants - ?? - "Hi, my name's Lanceinthepants." Hahahahahh.
13: DeeZ NutZ - :samus:/:marth: - Bring back those handlebars! Your face looks so naked without 'em.
17: Tak - :falco: - "Tak! Play this guy! And then this guy! HAVE YOU PLAYED ANY POOLS MATCHES?"
17: Faithkeeper - :falcon: - Keep up the Falcon, Danzig Jr.! I wanna see you smash some faces next time I come around!
17: Giuocob - :luigi:/?? - I used to main Luigi; I know it can be rough, especially against the higher tier match-ups. Keep practicin', watch Ka-Master's Luigi, and tear it up!
17: Clog - ?? - ???
21: Bees - :bowser: - "FLAME THE LEDGE". Good to see someone is tryin' to keep the Koopa King alive and kickin'. Learn to love Yoshi's, although everyone will ban it against you anyway.
21: Dad - ?? - Your name is hilarious to yell across the room. "DAD. DAD COME ON AND PLAY YOUR POOLS"

GGs, ya'll. I had a good time and pretty happy with my performance in finals. See you at the next one!

FRESH

Smash Rookie
who on this melee thread at least plays brawl a lil I know that a lot of you dont like it but idc im tryna find more brawlers on purdue's campus

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have found them in the file, clipping it now. Im back on my home connection so instead of taking ~5 minutes to upload a video it takes ~2 hours. Teams Loser's Finals is being uploaded right now (22% with 134 min remaining :() and then singles WF will be right after that.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
"lance said:
17: Faithkeeper- Good pools game corey, close game on brinstar. Just keep focused on one character and you will get loads better.
It tough though. Falcon and fox are both fun. I'm better with falcon atm, but fox is a better character. I kind of want to learn fox just to fight the spacies, especially falco. Those two are a big pain.

who on this melee thread at least plays brawl a lil I know that a lot of you dont like it but idc im tryna find more brawlers on purdue's campus
I don't play brawl. I will play brawl with you so you have someone to play with. I am bad and have no intention of getting better. But I think I'm better than cpus.

Shoutouts

1: Little England - Way to win your first Midwest tournament (I think)
2: ORLY - You make falcon look like a good character
3: Dart - Heard you had a heartbreaking set with orly, good luck on the next one.
4: Goosefactor -

5: iamthemicrowave - Good stuff in crews. 7 stocks?
5: 'Fro - Way to push through hunger and fatigue in the crews.
7: Kirkq - 1987 falco is still super fresh. They don't make them like they used to.
7: Alcheato - Nice to see a doc player.
9: CNN - I think your dsmash has more range than a normal peaches dsmash, crazy.
9: BZOO - you rocked me in falcon dittos.
9: GokuCloudMaster87 (Jayford) - M2
9: Sveet - thanks for recording!
13: Timerbomb - you should get a setup, if you could get used to a controller (instead of borrowing people's spares every time) you'd probably be even better. We should jam sometime.
13: Lanceinthepants - your falco gets better every time I see it.
13: DeeZ NutZ - Sorry you had to leave early.
17: Tak - Don't think I played you. :/
17: Faithkeeper - way to do well in some games and miss lcancels like no other in others. You have no consistency. or tech skill. or mindgames. or control. the redeeming factor of your play at the tourney was you got a uair>uair>uair> true combo (at that DI) in a friendly. once you get your copy of melee back you better practice until you stop sucking so hard. you've been playing like a a year and a half for goodness sakes! and stop getting shieldgrabbed like a noob.
17: Giuocob - Luigi =

Show mango who the true scorpion master is!
17: Clog - sorry mate, don't remember you either...
21: Bees - Bowser is so weird. I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with upb oos.
21: Dad - I thought you beat me in pools. (nice close games btw, I promise not to sd next time and give you a better showing vs those ICs, I actually like that matchup.) IDKY you are 21 and I'm 17... either way, good stuff.

Great tourney guys!

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
9: CNN - I think your dsmash has more range than a normal peaches dsmash, crazy.
Yeah I get told quite frequently that I break the game. I also have a bad habit of picking stitch faces every game/when I really need them.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
yea i did leave early because i had already made plans with friends and didn't know pools would be so long so if i advanced then i would have ditched them but next time i will try to stay and play. i swear i don't suck lol i've beaten some good people.

i know the "fundamentals", i can't practice tech skill because i don't own a controller or setup. and i hate johning but several times when i'm playing with random controllers and i try to dash, for example, i end up walking for some reason. /end johns

anyways, have a great year everyone

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have all finals sets uploaded now. If you want a specific set uploaded, please let me know. Otherwise, I am going to upload crews and probably george vs dart and probably barely look at the other ~4 hours of footage.

Dart!

Smash Master
shoutouts...*sigh* before you read check me out on this combo video i got featured in :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPm3Zu_bS1o&feature=feedf

1. Little England: Dude, next time we will meet in bracket...WC is gonna have to check up on dis young marf ;)

2. Orly: You got me, no johns. i'll take my two games of **** and get famous for them and forget this set ever happened :)

3. Dart: This tournament tested my mettle and it showed me where i stand endurance wise. next time ladies, next time.

4. Goose: You putting me into losers is probably the deciding factor on my placement IMO, no johns your patient style got me in winners...but i made up for it in bracket, GG's all around

5. Iamthemicrowave/George: I love you dude, i used to think you and luke had a tien and yamcha thing going on but this tourney has shown me that you're at least a step or two ahead of luke. keep getting better with me and way to go beating me in pools. NO JOHNS.

5. Fro: Awesome tourney as usual. you remind me of my cousin. i think it has to do with your mannerisms and the words and how you express yourself. don't worry this is a good thing and don't worry about the vegan bull****. next time we either Money Match or play in bracket dammit.

7. KirkQ: we meet again/i win again ;) Good job in crews wooping ORLY's *** LOL

7. Alcheato: Glad to see you and Jazz still play, were you tipsy or something during crews? XD

9. CNN: GG's not much else to say really >.>

9: BZOO: Get fro'ed where you at? not talking about the crew battle at all btw.

9: GokuCloudMaster87 (Jayford): Thanks for the money again jay, i'll tell miley you did it for her :)

9: Sveet - why the hell do we have to play first round? GG's and thanks for recording not talking about the crew battle at all...you know what you did :p

13: Timerbomb: didn't play you, heard you were having some joonz :/

13: Lanceinthepants - you improved vastly over the span of a week, good ****.

13: DeeZ Nutz: Thankfully i didn't get stuck between, always a pleasure seeing you again bro <3

17: Tak: did we play?

17: Faithkeeper: saw you like once, sorry we didn't play :/

?: Mr H: where you at?
?: DracoFox: where you at?

Shoutouts to CunningKitsune for not playing me again and being an awesome host none the less

sveet upload crews so the *****es on the marth boards can suck my **** some more please :)

GG's and i'm sorry for being such a downer after blowing it in LF's guys.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
?: DracoFox: where you at?
I didn't even enter at all for the tournament to save you from getting pwned in Marth dittos. We never did get to play some friendlies. There is always another time.

Lance: Ya, my Ganon is pwnage. lol But I am not the next Vorheseseeses234905348957 playing Ganon.

Jayford

Smash Lord
1: Little England - Good stuff winning and reping the coasts. My Ness is going to get you next time tho :D.
2: ORLY - Nice job beating Dart.
3: Dart - One day the Hero of Time will beat that young Marth <3. GGs
4: Goosefactor - I think this is the first tournament we didn't play at lol.
5: iamthemicrowave - You have gotten alot better keep it up.
5: 'Fro - Your Sheik is really good now. Stick with her :D.
7: Kirkq - You're bad <3. Good stuff in crews!
7: Alcheato - Good bracket matches.
9: BZOO - See you in Ohio lol.
9: CNN - Keep down smashing.
9: Sveet - We definitely need to play some BB. Good teams matches.
13: MrH - Good stuff in teams.
13: Timerbomb - Keep playing your tech is amazing from what I have seen.
13: Lanceinthepants - Good bracket matched. You have gotten alot better.
13: DeeZ NutZ - Learn to play gay with Sheik and you'll be to good :D.
17: Faithkeeper - You have gotten alot better. Keep it up!
21: Bees - We need to play BB still.

Everyone else. GGs and keep coming to SSBO :D.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
So remember that tourney we had last Saturday? Well here are shout outs to go with it. I know these are late, but no johns.

Little England- Playing you is so much fun! I feel like I can learn so much from you. I know I said it before, but good job again winning the tourney. Oh, and FYI, running off the stage with Fox does NOT help you win matches :p

ORLY- You're a really nice guy, Chris. I like your laid back attitude towards this game and your performance during the tournies. It's nice to see people like you placing high in local tournaments. And you play Falcon for crying out loud! What's more honorable than that!?

Dart- Good matches overall this weekend. I know we both had a few matches that we would like to have had redone, but it's best to just forget about it. It's not worth beating ourselves up over (I know, easier said than done, right?). And level up my Eliwood and Florina while you are at it, lol!

Goosefactor- Joonz?

iamthemicrowave- Wow, I think this is the first time I actually typed out your handle. The more I think about it, the name's pretty silly. Anyway, not like you needed or were waiting for my offer, but challenge me the following weekend. Our last challenge match was God-awful.

Frosof- Teaming it up wasn't too bad, actually. Sorry that I left your FE game in another state this weekend. And with regards to the whole parking lot thing, that was actually the highlight of my whole weekend :)

Kirkq- Good job in the crew battle. Also, Dominion?

Alcheato- Thanks for coming out this weekend! If nothing else, you'll have to come out more often so that you and Rintintin can elaborate on Doc strats.

BZOO- Nice pools set we had, man! It was pretty intense. It was also fun playing against you in the doubles sets. Be sure to come back again sometime soon!

CNN- Why/how do you break Peach? I don't even understand.

Jayford- Is it true you converted a Brawl player Saturday? Nice!

Sveet- Heh, you gotta read the rulesets before you go to a tourney, mang! I understand you have reasons for your own ruleset, but at the same time, we have ours too. Apart from that, it was fun playing you in doubles. And whenever you are playing Battlefield, stay away from the right side!

MrH- OMG, do you still use Peach and Sheik? Also, I just noticed you and Jay's team name. I laft.

Timerbomb- I still have yet to meet you. Did you end up getting your water?

Lanceinthepants- Ah, Lance. Attempting to be serious with you for once, I've noticed a lot of improvement with your game during my past two visits down there. You've been more accurate with your combos, and your Falco has been much more elusive--gone are the days where you throw out random smash attacks in hopes that we don't shield only to end up getting shield grabbed. Keep it up, Lance. The only thing that pisses me off about all of this is that now I need to be more careful when I trash talk you lest I look like a total fob when I lose. :(

Deeznutz- You seemed pretty down during our pools set, and throughout most of the tournament. The game's tough, dude, I know, but don't get discouraged.

Tak, Giuocob, Clog, and Dad- Glad to see you guys returning! To help you guys become more involved with the Smash scene, you guys should consider doing some challenge matches with each other and the people above you. If you still aren't quite sure how to go about doing it (the rules ARE kinda confusing), be sure to just PM one of the TO's (Fro, iamthemicrowave [I guess this the second time, George], or CunningKitsune), or I guess anyone else for that matter. And it was fun playing you in pools, Dad. You're IC's are too scary!

Bees- During the next SSBO, you are to play the entire day with your legs over your head. Anything short of this and I will be severely disappointed. Also, Bowser is banned.

Faithkeeper- Keep the Falcon and Fox warmed up! And those knees you landed on me during our matches were not cool, dude!

*Honorable Mention*

Rintintin- Enter singles! Show the world what happens when it opposes your Doc!

CunningKegstandKitsune- I'm not giving you your TV back. Also, be sure to finish off all the booze before your parents come up, lol.

Warhippy- Enter singles, u Scottson!

Draco- Enter singles!

Also, Pleasant Greens (or whatever the F that gay place was called) can kiss my Mexican ***.

Also, also, maybe it's just my extremely high tolerance of alcohol, but Carbombs are total weaksauce. Wake me up when you guys find something a little more manly for me to take.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Jayford- Is it true you converted a Brawl player Saturday? Nice!
Thanks be to jayford for his act of evangelism! The once wretched soul has now gained salvation in the holy name of melee.

/blasphamy

I actually saw him in between classes and he asked me when the next melee tourney was.

Faithkeeper- Keep the Falcon and Fox warmed up!
lol. Another reason to hate work right before a smash tourney. I'm actually one of those players who has to play their A game to make it out of pools. Unlike some people I know who go mario....

And those knees you landed on me during our matches were not cool, dude!
Just wait a month or so, for some reason it took this long, but I have finally got it in my head (after multiple people spelled it out for me) how to practice tech skill the real way.

I was practicing 30mins+ a day over the summer, but because I was practicing wrong, it didn't really help me improve all that much... hopefully this will change that.

And thanks to all who said I'm improving, it's good to have encouragement.

'Fro

Smash Lord
sheik is a really lame character to play against.
Heh, poonz? Combo her with your space-based magic!

Also, thanks to everyone for the encouragement regarding my Sheik, particularly the following people:

- George: for teaching me that Samus sucks and constantly giving me feedback on what to improve on.

- Anthony: for all the advice, training sessions and offensive Fox experience, among other match-ups.

- Matt: for the implicit messages you send me through the way you handle our tourney matches. Also for all the Marth experience.

MacD

Banned via Administration
good **** little england, idk what happened but apparently you won

though i thought it would take a little more time to be the best ahhahaha ;)

Top Bottom