• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'm still tryin' ta get a hold of Adam myself ...
But I haven't moved past the annoying text message stage.

Fro's place IS closer ... if much smaller.
I'm game for anything. I'll drive to Adam's or I can ferry people to Fro's.
I'm up for smash/sf(I want to learn that game) tonight. I will be retiring early because I have to work at 8:30 in the morn on sat. I do not care where we play, skylar, do you think you could call me when you guys figure this out and tell me? <3 you!

I am also willing to make trips and take people places because you are all such nice people. But if we are going to adams, it might be more practical for skylar to just bring everyone over, idk how many are in need of rides.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I apologize to you all for not responding fast enough. I was finally able to take a well needed nap. ( -_-)> I had stayed up for over 24hrs without any sleep. I don't mind what goes on, but I'm mainly hosting as a second option or for the possible chance that one place will be over loaded with people.

Anyways, I should be up for the rest of the night if anyone has questions, or is wanting to come to my place for smash.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I apologize to you all for not responding fast enough. I was finally able to take a well needed nap. ( -_-)> I had stayed up for over 24hrs without any sleep. I don't mind what goes on, but I'm mainly hosting as a second option or for the possible chance that one place will be over loaded with people.

Anyways, I should be up for the rest of the night if anyone has questions, or is wanting to come to my place for smash.
Ok, so it sounds like if you were more a second option, the first option is fro's? that works fine with me, and because i don't want to wait another hour to find out if everyone agrees, I'm going to call fro and head on over.

_kSo_

Smash Master
(well, I guess the last one doesn't really apply anymore [come back to Purdue, Alan :(])
Also, IN/IL crew battle?
:( mannnn why you gotta make me sad, goose

Also, second vote for that crew battle.
hahahhaa shit's gonna get wild this guy is such a champ during crew battles ahhh lets just put a tally in the "W" column for IN

he's like Hax or SS - when he has a crowd he goes like super sayian 3.....cept he doesn't play falcon >_<

GET WITH THE PROGRAM FRO! haha :p

Ohhh snap, son. Let's do this thang 100% fo' sho'.

Also: all you guys are comin', right? I don't wanna hear any johns!
lol you guys are gonna get fro'd so hard...especially if the fro plays...if not you'll get fro'd by 'fro anyway....if you didn't understand that sentence, let me clarify.

'fro = 'fro
the fro = anthony = cunningkitsune

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hey thanks for the fun games tonight everyone!
shoutouts to little england for his reactions to whatever i did, i don't even remember lol but that was funny

Dart!

Smash Master
BTW i'm going to make it a requirement that i play on the recording setup...i've yet to have real tourney vids of myself posted yet and i would like a few here. especially if or when i do well :)

btw IL vs IN is going down who we got?
Me
ORLY
Sveet
Bzoo
Mr H
and alcheato! :)
we have...all of top tier except jiggs and falco LOL

Oro?!

Smash Hero
BTW i'm going to make it a requirement that i play on the recording setup...i've yet to have real tourney vids of myself posted yet and i would like a few here. especially if or when i do well :)

btw IL vs IN is going down who we got?
Me
ORLY
Sveet
Bzoo
Mr H

we have...all of top tier except jiggs and falco LOL
I am maining Falco now u scrub.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'd like to play a bit on it as well. I've never been recorded for any kind of match. I don't care if I get on youtube, I just would like a little time to go over my video and examine mistakes.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
IN won crews, **** you IL!! even tho im from illinois rofl

unoffical results

1. dart + orly
2. goose + fro
dont remember

1. little england
2. orly
3. dart
4. goose
5. fro
5. microwave

this tournament was ****ing awesome. thanks chicago + dart for making the trip out, and good job to jason for winning!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Me and Sveet got 3rd, lost to both the 1st and 2nd place teams. P.S. our doubles pool got top 3 in doubles.

IL doesn't suck, they just SD a lot. :laugh:

It was fun meeting and playing everyone. Wish I got to play Goose/Fro more, but fun games with KirkQ and Little England.

I suck.

kirkq

Smash Ace
I got 7th losing to Little England and Dart. I blame Little England for getting second seed in pools.

Man I gotta get on my game, really mediocre play by me during some matches today. Not feelin salty or anything though.

_kSo_

Smash Master
mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off mute/mute off

because maus

Tink

Smash Hero
hey, when school starts, do these have more ppl at them or less? i reallllly wanna have a nother tournament somewhere since mw has nothing for the next 2 months...u should host something....a ssbo grand touranment and im sureee other ppl would come 0_o. get on it george/anthony!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Im planning on starting the SGR monthlies back up since the semester started. I think sept 25th is when the first one will be, but i gotta check date conflicts before i post a thread.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO XLIV Results; SSBO XLV - September 11

Doubles Results (8 teams)
1: Johnny Bravo (ORLY + Dart) ($48.00)
2: Team Spell Cancel ('Fro + Goosefactor) ($24.00)
3: Knives Chau (Sveet + BZOO) ($8.00)

4: We Turn on the Washer and Dryer Only in National Tournaments (MrH + Jayford)
5: Microwaving England (iamthemicrowave + Little England)
5: Hiippy in the Pants (WarHippy + Lanceinthepants)
7: Suckadong (Bees + Rintintin)
7: Cheating Nuts (DeeZ NutZ + Alcheato)

Singles Results (22 players)
1: Little England ($66.00)
2: ORLY ($33.00)
3: Dart ($11.00)

4: Goosefactor
5: iamthemicrowave
5: 'Fro
7: Kirkq
7: Alcheato
9: BZOO
9: CNN
9: GokuCloudMaster87 (Jayford)
9: Sveet
13: MrH
13: Timerbomb
13: Lanceinthepants
13: DeeZ NutZ
17: Tak
17: Faithkeeper
17: Giuocob
17: Clog
21: Bees
21: Dad

All told, this was easily the best way to kick off the semester. Between attendance and overall skill, I would personally call this our best tournament yet. Big thanks to the Chicago crew for making it out here and contributing to this momentous event; we look forward to seeing you again at future SSBO's. Speaking of which, our next tournament, SSBO XLV, is September 11. I hope to see all of you there!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Can you post results (with characters)? it would help me a lot in identifying players.

edit- oops should have refreshed XD

Top Bottom