• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
what floor of tark? i live in wiley so maybe someone can show me the way the first time.
It's bottom floor of tark, but if you want me to like take you over there I will.... but I don't get out of work until like 3:30, so you'd be waiting a good while. :)

and corey sorry i couldnt respond to your text about lunch i was in class!
it's cool, I was just trying to find out if any of the people I remembered to ask (I forgot quite a few...) would be up for grabbing lunch. I just ended up eating by myself and visiting Bryan at Greyhouse. I like the atmosphere there...

OMGGGGGGG DJ your sig! ROOFL
QFT.

oh and lance I was planning to head over to fro's at 2:30 if he's cool with you comming over I'd sure be up for it.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
what floor of tark? i live in wiley so maybe someone can show me the way the first time.
So, these are just about the easiest instructions for you. The dorm that you're connected to is Tarkington! There's no way to get to Tarkington from the inside, so you'll just have to walk around the building to the front doors.

It's in the basement of Tarkington (e.g. go down the stairs when u enter the doors) Just start walking down that hallway and it should be pretty obvious as to which room it is.

Dart!

Smash Master
luke...how far is edwardsville from west lafayette? i'm trying to see if we can meet somewhere to take you with. btw my chances just increased to 80%

Tomacawk

Smash Master
luke...how far is edwardsville from west lafayette? i'm trying to see if we can meet somewhere to take you with. btw my chances just increased to 80%
Edwardsville=GG
I'm REALLY close to Missouri. I'm about 5 hours from Lafeyette and there's not a good meeting place as far as I know.

Champaign is on the way but I don't want to drive that far (almost 3 hours)

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hey can someone who has a car here buy one of those 20 water bottle packs next time at walmart and i'll pay you back? (plus a little extra if you want)

and yea corey that's cool, like i said i'm probably not going to enter so it's fine

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
alright thanks man!

i still need the water if anyone would be so kind, lol. i'll pay a few extra dollars

Dart!

Smash Master
Mm my link
josh get over here so i can take your money in some fox dittos
hey can someone who has a car here buy one of those 20 water bottle packs next time at walmart and i'll pay you back? (plus a little extra if you want)

and yea corey that's cool, like i said i'm probably not going to enter so it's fine
jay how much

george get fro'd for how much?

and timerbomb if i can go i will get you that water for some money's :)

Mr H

Smash Ace
i still need the water if anyone would be so kind, lol. i'll pay a few extra dollars
draco and i go to wal-mart at least once on the weekends lawl if/when we go i can let you know, if ur hanging out with everyone friday

this ssbo is going to be awesome HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dart!

Smash Master
oh ****...i need to mm alot of people...sorry to pull an m2k but i seriously hope i win money at this >.> btw i'm at a semi 100 percent now that i have my moms blue card of better than that failure credit card ^_^.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Ok fobs, Fro cant host any smash today, so my room is basically open from now until whenever for smash. East Cary 109 for anyone who has not been here.

Dart!

Smash Master
oh is little england? i've never heard of him >.<

hopefully a space animal...which means you two instantly lose.

and 5$ cash battle accepted. anyone else?

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Ok fobs, Fro cant host any smash today, so my room is basically open from now until whenever for smash. East Cary 109 for anyone who has not been here.
As much as I would love to show up for random-smash ... I have no idea where I would put my car.
I'll give you a call after I go pick up my internet. I needs mah internet.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
thank you dart/mr h! yea since yall will be at tark for the tourny and i live at wily i can pay you then(or on the weekend whenever the walmart trip happens). dont forget the reciept too lol

edit: if both of yall buy water i'll buy from both of you since it just means i'll last longer >=]

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I will be here for this tournament.

If anyone wants to MM my fox/marth/doc/puff let me know who ur using and how much $$$

Top Bottom