• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
3 day weekend yet again for me. Looks like I will be on the side lines yet again for this tournament if I can manage to wake up some how. lol Anyways, anyone up for smash at my place or some where? I can pick up people if needed. Most preferred if you were in a group so I only end up taking 1 trip to Purdue and back.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
So do all you IL. fobs know if you're coming down this weekend? And if so, when were you guys planning on arriving?

Speaking of which, I'll be down there tonight around 12. Which one of you gracious lads doesn't mind taking a dirty Mexican in for the weekend?

Dart!

Smash Master
well i'm leaving bright and early saturday morning heading for you guys. its like 3 hours so if i leave by 8 i should be fine...i get an hour back too i think? are you guys behind or ahead of us in the time zone? if you're ahead i may not get there til 1...

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Speaking of which, I'll be down there tonight around 12. Which one of you gracious lads doesn't mind taking a dirty Mexican in for the weekend?
You are more than welcome to crash at my place, though that is up to you. Same to you Vorheeseseseees3405982304958.

well i'm leaving bright and early saturday morning heading for you guys. its like 3 hours so if i leave by 8 i should be fine...i get an hour back too i think? are you guys behind or ahead of us in the time zone? if you're ahead i may not get there til 1...
We're an hour ahead of you, so you'll be losing an hour. Best bet is to leave by 8am your time.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Well, when you put it that way.......>_<

you gotta be like

"who wants to house a sweet little brown boy for the night?"

...wait that doesn't sound right either.....

i'll get back to you on that one

Mr H

Smash Ace
if you leave at 8 cst you'l get there at 12 est i find it alot easier to leave friday lawl then waking up at ****ing 6am on saturday
also you probably take 74 to Lafayette and drive right through Bloomington where i live.
we should car pool one of these times since Peoria is only 35 mins away lol

i dont have any classes today but im not leaving till about 5 est. if anyone wants to smash around 8 im down~~~~ if draco's place is open i can pick people up and bring them back there or we can smash somewhere on campus. i dont really give a **** as long as there is a gamecube and a TV

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Well, when you put it that way.......>_<

you gotta be like

"who wants to house a sweet little brown boy for the night?"

...wait that doesn't sound right either.....

i'll get back to you on that one
LOOOOL

I was eating Nerds while I was reading this, and I almost choked on them, rofl.

*EDIT*

Nevermind. I ended up choking on them anyway. These little guys are a pain in the *** to eat. >_<

'Fro

Smash Lord
So do all you IL. fobs know if you're coming down this weekend? And if so, when were you guys planning on arriving?

You're asking this after I moved in that futon? What a tob. (Read: I can house you)
We still have work to do, remember?

ORLY

Smash Master
DJ team up with Cheato. He won't come unless someone teams with him, rofl

Also: @Gooey and Pron: you guys! Come with Dart and play too! Don't make him drive alone. ;D

alcheato

Smash Ace
still need a team mate ignore my sig im probably playing shiek
wtf whered my sig go ****
Team with me, man. I can play a pretty gay fox in teams :)

ORLY: lol well I don't want take a 3 hour trip and not enter everything possible. Not my style.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhDcd8DZK_o

Somebody please explain to me what I just watched, roflllll.
lolllll
what the **** is this ****
draco/crrrrrrrrrrrrrg are right josh, you lose an hour
who is alcheato? I have a feeling he's pretty good but doesn't he use a different name in person than on the boards?

for some reason I think it's bigy but i'm pretty sure that isn't right

Dart!

Smash Master
no alcheato goes by alcheato and plays falco and doc...he's from the chicago area.

Bigys from MI and ****...i lose an hour?! how the hell did i make it on time last time?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
i dont have any classes today but im not leaving till about 5 est. if anyone wants to smash around 8 im down~~~~ if draco's place is open i can pick people up and bring them back there or we can smash somewhere on campus. i dont really give a **** as long as there is a gamecube and a TV
Ya, my place is open for smash. And no john fest about how far it is from campus. There is just as much as fast food joints around my place as there are on campus.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
wiley is having some competition tomorrow so i'm going to be attending that, it's from 2-5 but i think i can leave whenever.

corey give me a call when youre on your way and i'll know it's time! or i'll call you back asap

and whos bringing me water tmrw? i have money readyyy

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
The cake is a lie
No it's not! You just didn't wait around to be baked.

Hell yes, I finally have internet.
Comcast tech support is like trying to swim through bricks.

Also ... there had better be smash tonight.
I've decided on a random whim that I want to learn Doc ...
And I need practice so I don't get fobbed by his recovery.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Well ... if Adam's place is the destination of choice, I can drive those willing (1-3 people). My only catch is I'm callin' it an early night (like midnight) so I can get started moving tomorrow and miss less of the tournament.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
You're asking this after I moved in that futon? What a tob. (Read: I can house you)
We still have work to do, remember?
Well with the Summer, it's a given where I'm stayin', but with the semester starting, johns such as roomates, school work, chapter (well, I guess the last one doesn't really apply anymore [come back to Purdue, Alan :(]), are set into motion, and I just want to make sure I don't get boned outta a place to stay. That almost happened one week last semester 0_0.

And thanks, Adam. I'll see where the night takes me. If I end up chillin' in Purdue then I'll stay at Fro's. If we all end up going over there then I'll stay at your place.

still need a team mate ignore my sig im probably playing shiek
wtf whered my sig go ****
Lol, ownd.

Bigys from MI and ****...i lose an hour?! how the hell did i make it on time last time?
Rofl, that's cause we started at 2 last time.

Also, IN/IL crew battle?

'Fro

Smash Lord
Well with the Summer, it's a given where I'm stayin', but with the semester starting, johns such as roomates, school work, chapter (well, I guess the last one doesn't really apply anymore [come back to Purdue, Alan :(]), are set into motion, and I just want to make sure I don't get boned outta a place to stay. That almost happened one week last semester 0_0.

Also, IN/IL crew battle?
Well, school work is the only thing I might have, but it's not like I would need to kick you out for that anyways. I'm no Manthony, but I can pull studies in Smash fests.

Also, second vote for that crew battle.

Also also, I would be able to host later on tonight, but if everybody is already set on Adam's then that's OK. I will not spend the night elsewhere, though, so I probably would not go to Adam's.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
I'm still tryin' ta get a hold of Adam myself ...
But I haven't moved past the annoying text message stage.

Fro's place IS closer ... if much smaller.
I'm game for anything. I'll drive to Adam's or I can ferry people to Fro's.

Top Bottom