• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
yayuuuhhhzzz this is why i will always be midwest at heart ^_^

east coast is nice...and full of many great smashers...but we have a lot of douchebags too haha

definitely doesn't feel as much like a family as midwest does...i miss how close everyone is :)

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I have to make this post..

You guys are like the chillest group of smashers EVER! Every single one of you has treated me like a long lost friend haha. It's nice to know that I have a group of friends on campus that I can hang out with, and not go solo like many other freshmen have (even if I'm not technically a freshmen...you get the picture lol). I can't wait to meet the rest of you guys: Anthony, Kirkq, iamthemicrowave, and the rest of you who are coming back this year at the next SSBO. :)
Much agreed. I will be looking forward to seeing the new people this year at the tournament or some random smashfest.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Haha .... we may not be the best at the game,
But we got bein' chill down to an art.

Smash, the social experience. =P

Also Brett ... you like ... just called me.
Did you really lose my number since then? ((901) 409-0897)

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO XLIV Venue: Tark TV Lounge

Just a quick post to let all of you know that Jay Zifer, our friendly neighborhood Tark RA, and Andre have together secured the venue for SSBO XLIV. The tournament will take place at the usual Tark TV lounge in the basement of Tarkington Hall. For our newcomers, you will find Tark's address in the first post. Keep in mind that things will kick off at noon this time around, so please be prompt. With that said, I hope to see all of you at the semester's first SSBO!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I have to make this post..

You guys are like the chillest group of smashers EVER! Every single one of you has treated me like a long lost friend haha. It's nice to know that I have a group of friends on campus that I can hang out with, and not go solo like many other freshmen have (even if I'm not technically a freshmen...you get the picture lol). I can't wait to meet the rest of you guys: Anthony, Kirkq, iamthemicrowave, and the rest of you who are coming back this year at the next SSBO. :)
Yeah man, it was really fun hanging out this weekend. As you probably have already noticed, we all have a few quirks about us, but overall, we are a fun group to hang out with if I do say so myself.

And your spacies are soooo fun to play against! It's basically like if I make one mistake I lose a stock, rofl. And OMGGGG, your friggin' DK! WTFFFF!? O_O

Also, GD it, Jay, rofl.

Also, also, Brett is hereby banned from using Bowser.

Oh, and Kirk beat Matt R/Tom R at Sakurai? GG's Kirk!

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
is the tournament this saturday? where at?

if i go i'll probably come late for friendlies since i dont have a controller/my own setup so i'd just get owned

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
is the tournament this saturday? where at?

if i go i'll probably come late for friendlies since i dont have a controller/my own setup so i'd just get owned
CunningKitsune; said:
Just a quick post to let all of you know that Jay Zifer, our friendly neighborhood Tark RA, and Andre have together secured the venue for SSBO XLIV. The tournament will take place at the usual Tark TV lounge in the basement of Tarkington Hall. For our newcomers, you will find Tark's address in the first post. Keep in mind that things will kick off at noon this time around, so please be prompt. With that said, I hope to see all of you at the semester's first SSBO!
Come anyway.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Awesome, AWESOME times this past weekend everyone! Glad to help get the new guys integrated into the community, and also glad to break in the new room!

However, one little thing. I didn't warn about this last time everyone hung out at my place, so I'll forgive it this time. However, for future reference: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE TRASH LYING AROUND MY ROOM. I picked up three soda cups (two of which were half-full) and Brett's chicken w/ hot garlic sauce. Please be mindful of that next time, and thank you. Heck, throw it in my trash can and I'll take it out later.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
However, for future reference: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE TRASH LYING AROUND MY ROOM. I picked up three soda cups (two of which were half-full) and Brett's chicken w/ hot garlic sauce. Please be mindful of that next time, and thank you. Heck, throw it in my trash can and I'll take it out later.
I lol'd when I read this. I'm kind of embarrassed you actually had to mention this though.

Good times though. What's your schedule like tues/thurs? I've got a nice open block (1:30-3:30) in the afternoons, and my next class is very very close to Hawkins... if you are available and not needing to study, I'd be up for smash/SSF4.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I lol'd when I read this. I'm kind of embarrassed you actually had to mention this though.

Good times though. What's your schedule like tues/thurs? I've got a nice open block (1:30-3:30) in the afternoons, and my next class is very very close to Hawkins... if you are available and not needing to study, I'd be up for smash/SSF4.
I am done at 2:20 on Thursdays, so I will be there from 2:30 onwards.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE TRASH LYING AROUND MY ROOM.
omg, you fobs are such slobs.

Dart, you Luke and ORLY should come to one of these again soon. It was a lot of fun. Also, status update on the galoshes: there's currently one missing. WTF is that person doing with just one galosh?

Dart!

Smash Master
Goose, i'm sure i can make it over in a few weeks, but don't quote me...i'm gonna try to limit my smash to smashing with the crew and "bigger" tournaments. like hot dickings2, smym's and huge tournies like RoM or something.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Yeah ... I'll try to be on time ta this one, but I've got to finish moving into my apartment this weekend lest I suffer the wrath of the storage company, so I might be late. I'll give one of tyou important people a call if I can't make it by noon.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
what floor of tark? i live in wiley so maybe someone can show me the way the first time.

and corey sorry i couldnt respond to your text about lunch i was in class!

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
what floor of tark? i live in wiley so maybe someone can show me the way the first time.

and corey sorry i couldnt respond to your text about lunch i was in class!
victor team with me ill pick you up i have like 8 controllers one will surely work for u

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Definitely up for some smash tomorrow. Im done with classes at 11:30, hit me up.

EDIT:

Dj hook me up with the recording software and ill start bringing my laptop to all the SSBOs.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
OMGGGGGGG DJ your sig! ROOFL
<3

Speaking of Gamecubes and such, your Cube and TV are still here....
<3 Yeh ill need to grab that soon i suppose

so i might be here after all...
<3

Definitely up for some smash tomorrow. Im done with classes at 11:30, hit me up.

EDIT:

Dj hook me up with the recording software and ill start bringing my laptop to all the SSBOs.
<3 I can smash tomorrow at some point and give you the soft ware george has my gamebrigde though

Keep in mind that things will kick off at noon this time around, so please be prompt. With that said, I hope to see all of you at the semester's first SSBO!
this is unlikely and you know it

Top Bottom