• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
Any chance of me playing again at home is thrown out the window because I came home yesterday only to find an F'n baby crib in the friggin' guestroom, and its right in the way of the only non-lag tv in the house, and I most certainly am not going to attempt to move that big lunker somewhere else, so ya, gg.
wtf is dat baby crib doin in your melee space??? move the TV all dramatic like, wires yanked out and everything LOL. Show'em you mean business. And by them I mean the baby. LOL

is it for john's baby?

not sure if the rumor is true or not, but i guess my sister and limitz's sister are planning on teaming at an ssbo soon to show limitz and i up
Voorhese what is this i dont even

'Fro

Smash Lord
I regret to put in a rather negative update. I will not be attending SSBO this Saturday. Having to run two events on the same day is probably not something I will be able to do in my current state of health. Unfortunately for my club, I am the only 'Fro in charge, as opposed to the Fro duo we have for SSBO. I am really sorry, but I can't take any risks that could worsen my condition right now.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
wtf is dat baby crib doin in your melee space??? move the TV all dramatic like, wires yanked out and everything LOL. Show'em you mean business. And by them I mean the baby. LOL

is it for john's baby?
ROFL, ya dude, no f'n baby is gonna show me up! But like that tv is just too big. So ya, it's just gonna be staying there for as long as I'm concerned, lol.

And ya, it's John's. Don't you remember when I was over last Summer and I got a random call from him saying that I was going to be an uncle and you so graciously reminded me that that meant that my bro and Sarah had to have had sex. I then proceeded to thank you for bringing up the mental imagery.

Goose loves the animal and underage...I mean, come on, puff and limitz' sister?!

Matt, I kid.
*Sigh* Well, I can't help but feel that I kinda bring these things upon myself sometimes. :/

Heh, I'm just thinking of that time when this was all first being discussed, Carl posted a pic of Jiggs in a bikini. F'n Carl.

voorhese

Smash Master
for the people who understand me and like 6 other people tried to raid stormwind.....for fun.....we got rocked................

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Don't you remember when I was over last Summer and I got a random call from him saying that I was going to be an uncle and you so graciously reminded me that that meant that my bro and Sarah had to have had sex. I then proceeded to thank you for bringing up the mental imagery.
lol **** happens a lot to me. Like my older sister tells me **** like that and i look at her with a face saying why the hell are you informing me of this? sigh older siblings

Edit: I hate censors

BunBun

Smash Master
It's always awkward when you think about family members having sex.

Like the case of my drummer, whose mom and stepdad had a baby girl.

When he was 19.

Wow.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
And ya, it's John's. Don't you remember when I was over last Summer and I got a random call from him saying that I was going to be an uncle and you so graciously reminded me that that meant that my bro and Sarah had to have had sex. I then proceeded to thank you for bringing up the mental imagery.
the mental imagery couldnt have been that bad. i mean you already were broken in to half of the picture due to the nice trampoline incident oh so many years ago

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
It's always awkward when you think about family members having sex.

Like the case of my drummer, whose mom and stepdad had a baby girl.

When he was 19.

Wow.
lol, u know whats worse? instead of thinking it, it actually happening right next to you. True story. When i was in 8th grade, I spent the night at my friends house (same grade..so we were like 13?) and his mom and stepdad were doing it. We could here the screaming and such from it. >.<, not gonna lie, it was funny. Then the next day, my friend, who had a bad relationship with his stepdad, said something to make him mad. The stepdad's comeback was "I f***ed your mother last night." I was like lol wtf,

but yea, i have no idea why i'm subscribed to this thread.

Mr H

Smash Ace
so whats going on tonight
there better be big plans since il be around!

also lol at the post above me

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
@ Mr H, wait ur from Bloomington?! who else is from there? Would u ever drive up to East Peoria to smash? we have a pretty decent amount of smashers that gather up every other week.

Mr H

Smash Ace
no one plays smash around here, the only time i get to play is the once a month i come to these things.
peoria is only about 40mins away, i should probably go over there one weekend and smash with you all

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh i heard that there were more ppl there from some dude who posted in the forums as Ganon(insert numbers), but idk, and yea you should come by, look for our thread (P-town Discussion PMS). Some of our smashfests are random. But this weekend, we have like ppl from springfield and Evansville ID coming.

and btw Purdue, wana Crew battle with P-town (if we can go) at SMYM?

Mr H

Smash Ace
ya il come sometime hit me up on aim when ever
this weekend im going to purdue to smash and then the following weekend to VG so it might be awhile b4 i can make it over there

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh alright thats fine, Im actually thinking of going to VG this weekend, I got like 3 days to register >.< gotta think hard. btw, some dude named Nude is from bloomington also. Check out the Thread "Illinois State University: Does Anyone live in this godforsaken backwater" in the poopchat.

Mr H

Smash Ace
ya i got his number earlier this week i plan on playing smash with him sometime next week

_kSo_

Smash Master
ROFL, ya dude, no f'n baby is gonna show me up! But like that tv is just too big. So ya, it's just gonna be staying there for as long as I'm concerned, lol.

*Sigh* Well, I can't help but feel that I kinda bring these things upon myself sometimes. :/

Heh, I'm just thinking of that time when this was all first being discussed, Carl posted a pic of Jiggs in a bikini. F'n Carl.
hahahaha it's aight kuz sarah is a babe ;) not aight for you though LOL

also i laft sooo fukkin hard at carl posting that...I actually didn't see it, but the fact that cral pinrad did it makes it oh so funny.

also brayn you might want to expand on this "trampoline" incident. I have a feeling it ends with someone falling on top of someone else... >_>

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i dont like molesting high school kids tho.

also, me and CNN almost 8 stocked skylar and jay yesterday :D LOL

LOL CNN is so bad in teams hahahha he did so much funky ****

i would grab them and this is what he would do:

(choose one at random)

not smash attack
jab
shield
forward tilt
grab

I can hear Alan saying "C N N!" in his loud opera voice LOL.

No when he doesn't do ******** **** hes a really good teammate. He had some nasty 2v1 comebacks with his fox and his falco O_o

falcon and peach is the secret broken team!!! *****es dont know

goosefactor

Smash Lord
the mental imagery couldnt have been that bad. i mean you already were broken in to half of the picture due to the nice trampoline incident oh so many years ago
ROFLROFLROFL, sadly that wasn't the first time. I think you're forgetting that we shared a bathroom, you fob.

Heh, Alan, since my bro still doesn't know you guys too well, for his sake (and yours), I'll spare the details on the incident.

hahahaha it's aight kuz sarah is a babe ;) not aight for you though LOL
Heh.

kirkq

Smash Ace
Cool story, bro. Anyways, I'd be up for smashing with you later this afternoon. Do u have a setup? I could bring mine, but then we'd still need a memory card.
I have a setup setup with a memory card. If you want to come here that's awesome because I'm lazy. Fuhe probably won't be around until like 7 PM if you were banking on that at all.

Just AIM me or something.

(Yes I did "setup setup" on purpose.)

voorhese

Smash Master
jay ride pulling stupid ****, waiting on call back 2 possible rides, still plan on teaming with me, cuz if i show up we winning this thing

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Alright, official last minute post -&gt; anyone still have space in a car to go to VGBootcamp?
I gots like a day left to register, and I'm probably not goin' if I have to drive myself.

Oh yes ... I typed '-&gt;' sure. Stupid bot doesn't work with stupid chrome yet.

voorhese

Smash Master
Voorhese you don't even know if youre gunna be there for sure. dont jump the gun
hey now..........

oh yah im taking my spot back to, and then im coming after #1!!!!

edit: u know what i dont get?

when DVD's advertise blue ray....cuz its like if im seeing what blue ray looks like on my dvd......then.......uh.......wtf

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Alright, official last minute post -&gt; anyone still have space in a car to go to VGBootcamp?
I gots like a day left to register, and I'm probably not goin' if I have to drive myself.

Oh yes ... I typed '-&gt;' sure. Stupid bot doesn't work with stupid chrome yet.
I think Crrrg has an open spot. Talk to him.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey now..........

oh yah im taking my spot back to, and then im coming after #1!!!!

edit: u know what i dont get?

when DVD's advertise blue ray....cuz its like if im seeing what blue ray looks like on my dvd......then.......uh.......wtf
haha oh voorhese you probably will take your spot back

and haha im watching a movie and was kinda thinking the same thing when i saw the blue ray advertisement

Top Bottom