• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
ololololol
l

o

l

see if you can find my leet secret message. Ill give you a prize
Code:
[CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE]
You found the secret message!! Congratulations!! The password is huckleberries
[/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE]

no cheating by using quote!

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Huckleberry is a name used in North America for several plants in two closely related genera in the family Ericaceae: Gaylussacia and Vaccinium. The huckleberry is the state fruit of Idaho.
While some Vaccinium species, such as the Red Huckleberry, are always called huckleberries, other species may be called blueberries or huckleberries depending upon local custom. Usually, the distinction between them is that blueberries have numerous tiny seeds, while huckleberries have 10 larger seeds (making them more difficult to eat).
The 'garden huckleberry' (Solanum melanocerasum) is not considered to be a true huckleberry but a member of the nightshade family.
The fruit of the various species of plant called huckleberry is generally edible. The berries are small and round, usually less than 5 mm in diameter, and contain 10 relatively large seeds. Berries range in color according to species from bright red, through dark purple, and into the blues. In taste the berries range from tart to sweet, with a flavor similar to that of a blueberry, especially in blue- and purple-colored varieties. Huckleberries are enjoyed by many mammals, including grizzly bears and humans.
In the Pacific Northwest of North America, the huckleberry plant can be found in mid-alpine regions, often on the lower slopes of mountains. The plant grows best in damp, acidic soil. Under optimal conditions, huckleberries can be as much as 1.5-2 m (about 5-6.5 feet) high, and usually ripen in mid-to-late summer, or later at higher elevations.
Huckleberries hold a place in archaic English slang. The tiny size of the berries led to their frequent use as a way of referring to something small, often in an affectionate way. The phrase "a huckleberry over my persimmon" was used to mean "a bit beyond my abilities". "I'm your huckleberry" is a way of saying that one is just the right person for a given job; this saying was used by the character Doc Holliday in the movie Tombstone. The range of slang meanings of huckleberry in the 19th century was fairly large, also referring to insignificant persons or nice persons.
People from the New Orleans metropolitan region bandy "huckleberry" about as a synonym for a foolish person or dupe, e.g. "Henry C did you screw up that task? What a huckleberry!"
The Huckleberry Railroad is a heritage train located in Flint, Michigan. It ran so slowly that it was said a person could jump off the train, pick huckleberries, and re-board the train as it traveled without difficulty.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Welcome to FOURECKS!

Terry Pratchett wants to be the test case for assisted suicide.

D:
It's also an Australian shoe-store. I'm not sure whether that was before or after Pratchett ...

Also ... George, I got to the last quote bar, but smashboards couldn't handle the strain.
I got a bunch of clipped lines and what I believe was a capital C.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Josh remains an amazing older brother xD
lol it's a family thing. Apparently my baby sister never thought that I would eventually move out. So when that conversation popped up last weekend she started to cry and hyper ventilate and ****. then she looked at our older sister and asked her if she's going to move out? Our older sister who just woke up not knowing what was going on said of course I am! My baby sister started to cry even more. So my mom tried to make her feel better but ended up saying this instead, "It's good that you guys love each other so much because when I'm gone..." my mom stop there and apparently my sister put this really sad puppy dog face and was about to cry even more. lol After i was told all of this my initial reaction was, "Wait wait wait wait. You're kicking me out all ready!?" lol

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Or you just could have clicked quote like he explicitly told us not to -_-.

Also, Jason Voorhese rides a space lobster.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ the page source. At the very top it gives all these keywords for our thread: 24/7 johns available, ice comblets, j00nz, money match, purdue, terrible melee players, Melee: SSBO XXXIX: February 13 @ 12pm - Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, super, smash, bros.,super smash bros. brawl,smashbrawl,nintendo wii,smashbros, tourney, smashbrothers,revolution,melee,brothers 3,smash brothers,smash bros melee tournaments,tournament,nintendo,gamecube,videogames,mario,luigi,bowser,yoshi,pikachu,vbulletin,forum,bbs,discussion,jelsoft,bulletin board,wii,message board

'Fro

Smash Lord
I hate to do this so abruptly. However, just to say, if I show up this weekend, I will not participate in singles or doubles. I would rather not detail my reasons too much, but short version is that I'm on some medication right now which might not mix well with the excitement of playing Smash. Can't risk it. I may not end up being there altogether, but at this point I'm not certain.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
I hate to do this so abruptly. However, just to say, if I show up this weekend, I will not participate in singles or doubles. I would rather not detail my reasons too much, but short version is that I'm on some medication right now which might not mix well with the excitement of playing Smash. Can't risk it. I may not end up being there altogether, but at this point I'm not certain.
=[ get better!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Also, what's the deal for this Friday, you guys? Who all is able and wanting to hang out around midnight when I get in? I already know that Brain's down, and that George is fobbing us over for some party that couldn't possibly be cooler than hanging out with us. Just lemme know, pretty please with a cherry on top.
You guys are all terrible.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Get better Fro :(

Link Vs. Puff is the gayest match up in the game... Link just throws stuff at her and then she dies :(

BunBun

Smash Master
Get better Fro :(

Link Vs. Puff is the gayest match up in the game... Link just throws stuff at her and then she dies :(
Lol no. Fair is so good for puff, and you can catch bombs. Aerial mobility should make it so your almost never hit by a down air, and you can di his throws so he never gets to follow them up.
That's even if you get grabbed, because link can't grab out of the air anyway. Throwing things won't work if the puff is aggressive, either. Puff is the Chris Brown to Link's Rihanna.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
link johns....?? lol

link sucks are you serious. Puff cannot be held down by link at all, the ***** can fly!! You just float over all his projectiles and hit him with moves. Hes so easy to edgeguard as well.

Jay, your puff needs to crouch more and stop relying on shieldgrabs!!! Getting in the habit of shieldgrabbing is so bad because it doesn't work on good people, with any character.

I still try and shieldgrab people like a noob...

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I wanna have another Thursday Night smashfest tonight, depends if I can get my cs lab done. It will be around 7-8, I'll let you guys know.

Kirk you could probably help me with my lab haha. I have never programmed in assembly before, we have to implement some crap on a PIC.

This is what it has to do LOL...they actually made a youtube video. Silly cs professors. The PIC has a program loaded onto it(that I have to write) that makes it cycle like in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1X-EGRmYec

voorhese

Smash Master
hey if i can get a ride friday as opposed to saturday will i be welcomed to stay at someones house, so i can drain you tech skill, and use it for evil?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Any chance of me playing again at home is thrown out the window because I came home yesterday only to find an F'n baby crib in the friggin' guestroom, and its right in the way of the only non-lag tv in the house, and I most certainly am not going to attempt to move that big lunker somewhere else, so ya, gg.

voorhese

Smash Master
Any chance of me playing again at home is thrown out the window because I came home yesterday only to find an F'n baby crib in the friggin' guestroom, and its right in the way of the only non-lag tv in the house, and I most certainly am not going to attempt to move that big lunker somewhere else, so ya, gg.
lolz.......cmon kid

voorhese

Smash Master
not sure if the rumor is true or not, but i guess my sister and limitz's sister are planning on teaming at an ssbo soon to show limitz and i up

Top Bottom