• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
i think i'll stop by around 6~6:30 and stay a bit. where will you guys be at? the regular lounge? Maybe i could get some friendlies in.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Get educated lol
AvP and AvP 2 came out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the movies. AvP 3 is the sequel to 2, not related to the movies at all.
Guess I got ownd there.

Wait, no. The more I think about it, getting ownd would be actually knowing about that pointless trilogy.

Also I got 1st at the AH tournament >.>
I'm sorry, I stopped reading after you said you lost to a girl.

giuocob

Smash Journeyman
Umm, but just a reminder that this tourney is Melee only. Not trying to insult your intelligence or anything since it's clearly advertised as Melee only, I just wouldn't want you guys coming out only to be disappointed that we don't play the same game. And I mainly only say this because you advertise your Brawl code and your avatar is a Brawl Luigi. Am I inferring too much from that? quite possibly. I'd just rather be safe than sorry for you guys.

But if everything's still in the clear, then ya, we'll see you guys Saturday!
Nah, we know it's Melee. :p We play both Brawl and Melee. Actually, I don't even play Luigi in Brawl, so I might want to consider swapping out my avatar.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Also AvP 3 the game =3
It's in open beta right now, some new studio giving it a shot.
And it's like AvP the game 4 or 6 or something ludicrous like that.
Fox made the first two ... then Rebellion made two, and this is either Sega or the second Rebellion.

[EDIT:] Also, George! Calvin and Hobbes Avatar. O_o.

[EDIT AGAIN:] And it is 3, rofl ... Fox and Rebellion made 2, and Sega and Rebellion are on 3.

Jayford

Smash Lord
You read that far?!

I got her number, but I dunno if I want to call. Like a 7 to 7.5/10, but if she was at an Arcana Heart tournament, she probably has some sort of mental problems I don't want to deal with.
I just read this, and I am going to have to agree 110%. Then again in my experence all girls have mental problems. Also, if I was at the tourney I would have Fiona dittoed you and death arcana camped the entire match :D.

_kSo_

Smash Master
.......................-__-;

Alan, forget the abandoned frats. This is our new destination that we are going to investigate at night after a scary movie.
false. Try walking around the newark ghetto at night. Actually don't kuz you'll probably get stabbed/mugged/pistol whipped/all of the above.

****s scary.

Also, did you know I got a censor dodging warning for "****s 222good"? lol it was in the mango + alex + lucky combo video thread.... >_>

Just so you guys know, a few people (4-6) are planning on coming up for the next SSBO from down yonder at Earhart. None of us have ever done a real tournament before, but we like to think we're not that bad. I guess we'll find out :p
hope you guys have fun! the purdue smash scene is pretty balla :)

more than likely its one of the requirements to enter
LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlOOOOllLLL

i lol'd

_kSo_

Smash Master
That is true. Well Zelda kind of can, but that doesn't count. But yeah, get ready because this weekend could be the return of Mewtwo followed by getting rocked and picking Puff for the next match in the set.
u need a better miley picture for ur sig LOL

voorhese

Smash Master
limitz is getting pretty ****, he has been practicing shffl'ing etc.

when i played him i noticed he wasnt doing it tho, but later i watched him, and after he killed someone he would do it A LOT, and i was wtf why doesnt he do it when he plays.... and then it hit me

i never told him that hitlag changes the timing needed for L-canceling

so i told him to short hop/throw out attack, and then see if u hit or not, then L-cancel depending on whether or not you did.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
jayford if you can find me a short miley cyrus clip i'll change jigglypuff's up b to it

or maybe her rest sleep sound

goosefactor

Smash Lord
to help with lcanceling
L-canceling is for noobs, and is considered cheating.

Also, what's the deal for this Friday, you guys? Who all is able and wanting to hang out around midnight when I get in? I already know that Brain's down, and that George is fobbing us over for some party that couldn't possibly be cooler than hanging out with us. Just lemme know, pretty please with a cherry on top.

Also, this:

Depending on the circumstances, there may or may not be some Long Island Iced Teas with my name on them.

j/k

Besides, I wouldn't want to destroy George once again in drinking. :p

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
btw, speaking of hacking melee, new textures are lol
Poor Roy ... why did the internet have to go and Marthify him?
He's a perfectly legitimate character in his own right! He doesn't need to ... be ...

D*mn. Can't say that one with a straight face.

I just can't wait 'till this gets as far as model-hacking outright.
It made PC games so much more idiotic, I don't see how it can't be a good thing for melee!

Also, ****in' Voorhese!

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
jayford if you can find me a short miley cyrus clip i'll change jigglypuff's up b to it

or maybe her rest sleep sound
there is no way, that a miley cirus song could put people to sleep... once you hear the song, it is physically impossible to not sing along.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
there is no way, that a miley cirus song could put people to sleep... once you hear the song, it is physically impossible to not sing along.
lol my sister used to do that. every time is comes on she starts singing along and blah blah. She's 10 btw but like 8 when this happened. So one day i heard some scandal **** that when on with her and another disney channel girl and i told my little sister she was a *****. she doesn't like that show any more. XDD

edit: I can't say w h o r e?

voorhese

Smash Master
lol my sister used to do that. every time is comes on she starts singing along and blah blah. She's 10 btw but like 8 when this happened. So one day i heard some scandal **** that when on with her and another disney channel girl and i told my little sister she was a *****. she doesn't like that show any more. XDD

edit: I can't say w h o r e?
lol guess not

Top Bottom