• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
crew battle?? lol we would wreck you guys so hard its not even funny...too bad im not going to SMYM
pre-johns for ur crew? =P, but for real, i wanna get a big crew battle going togethor with Dew Crew (Purdue), P-town (peoria), Evansville, Team IOWA(Springfield), Champs of Paign (Champaign), Chicago, Kansas City, , and other honorable mentions i forgot. We could do like a three way: P-town vs Dew Crew, P-Town vs Evansville, and Evansville vs Dew Crew at SMYM. O.o?

voorhese

Smash Master
pre-johns for ur crew? =P, but for real, i wanna get a big crew battle going togethor with Dew Crew (Purdue), P-town (peoria), Evansville, Team IOWA(Springfield), Champs of Paign (Champaign), Chicago, Kansas City, , and other honorable mentions i forgot. We could do like a three way: P-town vs Dew Crew, P-Town vs Evansville, and Evansville vs Dew Crew at SMYM. O.o?
interesting, how many players do u think each crew should have?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
5 prolly, if there's 4/3 in some other crew we could just even out the stocks or bring out the best of each crew.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, hopefully it can work out. I really doubt we'll even be able to do it at SMYM cuz of time constraints.

EDIT: I'll talk to my crew about it. and btw, we still have a crew battle against Evansville too. (#1 priority) lol

voorhese

Smash Master
yea, hopefully it can work out. I really doubt we'll even be able to do it at SMYM cuz of time constraints.

EDIT: I'll talk to my crew about it. and btw, we still have a crew battle against Evansville too. (#1 priority) lol
maybe jab 3?, cuz that date hasnt even been set yet

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Hmm, yea that'd prolly work if it doesn't work out at SMYM and if we can get a ride there >.< lmao

'Fro

Smash Lord
Happy B-day Frospeh
Why thank you, Lance! And I believe you just invented a new nickname for me. Frospeh.....:p

So, apologies to all for the scarcity of my hairy presence. Some people decided to whip me up some nice birthday surprises, so I was spending time with them all of Saturday evening and all of Sunday.

I should not be missing out on XL, though. I shouldn't be running any club events that day, so at the very least I should be ablt to T.O. and play challenges. Don't quote me on it yet, but that's the probable situation.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
pre-johns for ur crew?
I know your jking, but I think crew battles are ********. Can I money match everyone in your entire crew instead?
carl you're lucky we didnt play, i would wreck that sheik
Moneymatch $100; for now on all of our matches have to be moneymatches for at least 10 bucks. I'm gonna make sure you're too poor to enter SSBOs son :)
Happy B-day Frospeh
Happy B-day Frospeh
peoria and evansville would both get wrecked by purdue. no joke. sorry.:laugh:
Exactly what I was thinking.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
"I hate playing spacies because you hit the wrong button and you die" - Carl

"Moneymatch?" - Carl

"Down air" - kirkq

"Im so hungry im gonna get 2 sandwiches" - kirkq

"where did I park my car again?" - kirkq

hahha

Also Matt gets mad at me for not banning a stage sometimes. What if I like every stage in a certain matchup? Fox doesn't need a stage ban anyways hes too broken.

Also also, the more I eat at 9 irish the more i Like it. that place is 222 good

goosefactor

Smash Lord
but if you don't come to SSBO, you can't knock out goose and have me win. :(
OMG, you guys are totally jumping the gun. Kirk, I beat you twice outta like a trillion sets. As was evident when George beat me two weeks ago, even the unthinkable can happen every once in a while (j/k George :p). And as Anthony would say, everyone gets one.

Fro, I think I'll stick with Frosof. Also, happy b-day.

And as I've said to some people already, I'll see about coming down next time. Just not too sure since John and Sarah have to be difficult by not knowing exactly when the baby is coming.

And George, yes, I think it's ******** not to ban a stage. You're only hurting yourself when you do that, you fob. Even IF you absolutely just love every stage in the game (which you already made clear to me that you DON'T because you refused to not have YS be our ban for teams even when I played as Marth >_>), at the very least, you could ban a stage that you know that your opponent excels at such as, oh, I don't know, perhaps The Qoobs on PF?

Heh, and ya, Nine Irish only gets better with each visit. I am so gettin' my Goujons and Pots of Gold next time, and there's no one who can stop me.

Lastly, Brain lost a bet last night at Anthony's, and I was allowed to literally slap him in the face. I laft.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Lastly, Brain lost a bet last night at Anthony's, and I was allowed to literally slap him in the face. I laft.
haha that s was crazy! and well worth it...especially since you cant slap at all.

also froseph happy birthday dood hope it was a good one!

and george i'll look for the hat when i get off work son...make it a boddington's!

and also i have to hear that lady's voice again i might very well kill a b

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Scottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Quoting large pictures makes children cry.

Also, d*mn. I always miss the invitations to smash.
You people should call me - 'cause I never pay enough attention to the boards.

Top Bottom