• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
S*** I wanna go to this, And thanks to a college tour, I'll be there that day ... Decisions, Decisions

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Just ... uh .... be prepared for it to last all day.
Our newbies at the last one thought it would only be for three hours or something silly like that ...
HA! Were they ever surprised. Though you can't say they didn't leave happy.

Also: The easiest way to make the SSBO winner NOT do that ... would be to not let NJz win again.
Or ... just have Lavos steal his wallet again when he does it. That was f*ckin' hilarious.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
ROFL, like I commented on earlier at the tourney, Kirk amd Carl were doing this after teams, and all they had was one bill....They are such nerds.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Yeah I got all of the divine weapons. The hardest one for me to get was the one after chapter 16 (the light tome one i think. I can't spell it <.<) cuz i had freaking douglas after me and i didn't want to kill him.
Good stuff! I honestly found FE 6 the most challenging one I've played apart from FE 5. That game was a *****. I still think FE 4 and FE 7 were the best, though.

voorhese

Smash Master
whos gonna team with me next time, i need to learn how to not be a robot that short circuits every once in awhile, and become a thinking kinda guy

answer: puff

BunBun

Smash Master
Today is a fairly interesting anniversary for me. Exactly two years ago today was my first SSBO.
Ah the times. I teamed with Kevin and our team was Edge Bunz or something. I got knocked out in Singles by Draco, who rested me out of a rollout, and Carl, who beat me in Kirby dittos xD

That tournament was when I first learned how to drop off the ledge and do an aerial (ledgehop) when Draco showed me with Jiggs. It was also where I learned you could do aerials with C Stick >.>

Amusingly enough, we all went to McDonalds where we met a strange black man named Roy who talked to me for 15 minutes about how he recorded in Memphis with Booker T and the MG's.
Baby hanging Station.
It was also the night that Draco Falcon B-aired me in real life, on the curb outside McJohnalds on Northwestern.

Sadly, I didn't attend another SSBO until the fall semester, but I frequently smashed with Maus and a little bit of Yu and Carl.

These past two years have been awesome, guys. You all have been an amazing group of friends to have.

~BunBun

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Today is a fairly interesting anniversary for me. Exactly two years ago today was my first SSBO.
Ah the times. I teamed with Kevin and our team was Edge Bunz or something. I got knocked out in Singles by Draco, who rested me out of a rollout, and Carl, who beat me in Kirby dittos xD

That tournament was when I first learned how to drop off the ledge and do an aerial (ledgehop) when Draco showed me with Jiggs. It was also where I learned you could do aerials with C Stick >.>

Amusingly enough, we all went to McDonalds where we met a strange black man named Roy who talked to me for 15 minutes about how he recorded in Memphis with Booker T and the MG's.
Baby hanging Station.
It was also the night that Draco Falcon B-aired me in real life, on the curb outside McJohnalds on Northwestern.

Sadly, I didn't attend another SSBO until the fall semester, but I frequently smashed with Maus and a little bit of Yu and Carl.

These past two years have been awesome, guys. You all have been an amazing group of friends to have.

~BunBun
Whoa, a for cereals BunBun post O.o? Yah, dude. We didn't hang out much, but there were some good times. And don't worry, I'm still figuring out ledge attacks and c-stick aerials. That ****'s too advanced for me.

Also, congrats at the Arcana Hearts tourny you mentioned awhile back. I wanted to learn that game, but I couldn't get any of my friends to take it seriously so I just sold it back to the store.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
answer: puff
This should be vaguely annoying. Just a forewarning: he likes rest setups. A lot.

We can't ALL play floaties or these tournaments are -never- going to end! XD

I wanted to learn that game, but I couldn't get any of my friends to take it seriously so I just sold it back to the store.
The game mechanic of Arcana was actually pretty cool.
It's just too bad the game made you feel terrible for playing it.

It was also where I learned you could do aerials with C Stick >.>
Ahaha ... no wonder I was beating you at this game before we came here.
That was all I used to think the dang thing was good for.
Of course ... I also used to think only Link could L-Cancel.

Happy arbitrary anniversary thingy!
Sorry I ain't gettin' choked up. I've known ya for too long.

Also: what's your avatar - and why do you not have the giant German bunny?

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Yeah, I saw that one.
You even managed me out of a uair, you *ss. :p
For all my 'don't just try to rest' talk, you still got me. -__-

voorhese

Smash Master
Yeah, I saw that one.
You even managed me out of a uair, you *ss. :p
For all my 'don't just try to rest' talk, you still got me. -__-
lol all dai son, but for real puff is prolly gonna end up being my main....cuz i play good support for dubs, and i dont think AT ALL in singles with fox ( i sit back and watch my tech skill like "wow this guy is pretty good O_O")

BunBun

Smash Master
The game mechanic of Arcana was actually pretty cool.
It's just too bad the game made you feel terrible for playing it.
I don't feel terrible about it anymore. There's a small tournament tomorrow night. Debating whether I wanna be at the U of M until 11pm

Ahaha ... no wonder I was beating you at this game before we came here.
That was all I used to think the dang thing was good for.
Of course ... I also used to think only Link could L-Cancel.

Happy arbitrary anniversary thingy!
Sorry I ain't gettin' choked up. I've known ya for too long.

Also: what's your avatar - and why do you not have the giant German bunny?
Ya lol. Spaceballs image searched a few smashers and grabbed the funniest thing on the first page. This was the one for me >.>

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
TheLoveBelow781 (11:19:02 PM): dota is a warcraft mod

xgoosefactor (11:19:04 PM): rofl, never even heard of it

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Ya lol. Spaceballs image searched a few smashers and grabbed the funniest thing on the first page. This was the one for me >.>

Also ... why is there always a very pissed-off-looking cat in the first page whenever I google-image-search a gamer tag you made?

TheLoveBelow781 (11:19:02 PM): dota is a warcraft mod

xgoosefactor (11:19:04 PM): rofl, never even heard of it
L.O.L.
Goose, get with the decade.

BunBun

Smash Master

Also ... why is there always a very pissed-off-looking cat in the first page whenever I google-image-search a gamer tag you made?

L.O.L.
Goose, get with the decade.
LOL HOLY **** THAT'S A PISSED OFF LOOKING CAT.

Also, lol, like 3 things from my deviantart come up when I imagesearch that name xD

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master

Baby hanging Station.

~BunBun
I didn't see a shout out to trail in this....

ur post = fail

BunBun

Smash Master
Trail, I've met you once. We've had one conversation over the phone, and it was 3 minutes of trying to work out going to Vro's when we were like 4 hours away this summer xD I believe it ended in "**** you trail!" and "**** you BunBun" and we both laughed a lot.

Surely, you've made an impact on my life simply because of "****in' Voorhese", though

<3

P.S. I turn 21 3 days after SMYM11. Buy me a drink there =D

EDIT: Urgh **** twice. I forgot about drinking stocks at BigC's.

Trail is da man.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Facepalm Bunny*

carl are we teaming next ssbo, I have 2 open spaces in my car for anyone going to vgbootcamp
D*mnit ... that would've been good to know back when I still could've registered.
Ah well. I'll save some money this way. Buy food. It's probably better in the long run.

Though I'm convinced at this point you could subsist entirely off of the TV tropes website.
I've been on it for the past four hours waiting for QI series 4 to finish downloading.
Only now that it has I've only got 12 tabs left ... and I want to finish them.

Top Bottom