• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 4 - Oct. 24 - M/B - Darc/Dazwa! Mages! Duel Masters! CT! You?

Spife

Smash Master
Alright I know i messed up on going to MM but, I know for a fact I will be going to this event. I looked it up on mapquest and saw it was just 35min away from my school. So better be ready my IC's will be back in business and expect to create some upsets!
>___> where the hell do you go to school?

Spife

Smash Master
I live 10 minutes NORTH of the venue, which means we live 20 minutes apart

also, I use to get really excited every time I saw that VT player finder, only to remember it was Virginia Tech, Not Vermonttttt

improbable

Smash Rookie
never thought I'd see a northwestern mass tourney, but there's a crew of about half dozen semi-competitive smash players in southern vermont I'ma try and drag out to this. I've always wanted to get into the tournament scene, but I could never convince anyone to make the 1.5 hour+ drive with me to eastern mass/CT. Should be fun, though I'm sure we'll get our butts kicked.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
so, who wants to house me darc watkins boxman? :D
I go back to school tomorrow if you don't mind the extra 30min drive I can have you guys stay at my dorm room. I have a double room with no other roomate so space wise you guys would be fine. =)

Spife - I go to Landmark College which is in Putney, VT on the boarder north of Bratalboro *don't think I spelt that right*

Banks

Smash Hero
hotdogturtle, please come to this so i can finally meet an LLer in real life. our brawl/melee divide has kept us from this epic kinship but FIND A WAY FOR THIS

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
People here just aren't interested in tournaments. Nobody would play competitively even if I asked them to. There's no way anyone would want to drive 2.5 hours to go to a tournament; in fact, I bet they wouldn't even go to one in Rhode Island if they had the opportunity.

This is also taking into account the fact that not a lot of people (who I hang out with) actually have their own cars in the first place. Most of the off-campus people I know aren't the Smash Bros. type.

Spife

Smash Master
we need to generate hype. We need more big names.
Like Mango
Mang0
how ever he spells his name. He'll find this ****.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
hotdogturtle, please come to this so i can finally meet an LLer in real life. our brawl/melee divide has kept us from this epic kinship but FIND A WAY FOR THIS
By LLer you surely mean Ender and by Ender I mean it doesn't exist =D

On a different topic, is there going to be any brawl+ friendly setups, because I would be down to play it. (Not vanilla brawl tho)

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I still think a Brawl + draft crews sounds fun. I also think it is super possible if we have melee and brawl running at the same time... BUT it's not my tournament and I don't know if anyone who plays both would have a hard time switching back and forth at rapid break-neck speeds!

and HYPE!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
HYPE HYPE HYPE.

Gonna be recording here.

Hey put me down for a T.V., a full Melee set-up and maybe a speaker system if I can get the dam thing to work.

Flaco might be coming with me too, and if he brings his 'cube I might be able to grab another T.V. from the dump. :laugh:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
we're doing ct vs me crews at this, already decided.

me, bizkit, icylight, pat g vs darc, dazwa, c awesum, watkins

Spife

Smash Master
we should also do like, banks climbing competitions
First to reach the summit wins! banks is tall, so bring climbing gear!!

Spife

Smash Master
so I better be getting 1st seed at this seeing how I'm ranked first..... -_- should be common sense..
I'm going to do the seeding and I don't know any So Fatals. I know Fatal though, he's good, but So Fatal sounds like a scrub trying to get first seed by using fatals good name. LAST SEED

the last...20-30 posts I've made on forums regarding smash have been exactly like that. Un helpful.

Top Bottom