• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 4 - Oct. 24 - M/B - Darc/Dazwa! Mages! Duel Masters! CT! You?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yes, add norfair and ill be there, going anyways but still, just remember how epic me vs. catfight was on norfair and you will put it on

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Just go DK for Norfair or use your personal ban on it? I think Norfair helps more of the cast than hurts it, and it's an overall good addition to your stage roster. Norfair would be lovely, as well as adding Japes (though I personally don't like it, I do like a larger variety of stages for everyone). AN is pretty stingy on stages, though :/

Also, I'll try and be there regardless of the stages.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
nah just use normal stage list. btw my next tourney will have distant planet for the lulz

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You realize by throwing "Maine" in the title, you're confusing people into thinking the tournament is in Maine? <_<

Speaking of which, we need housing Saturday->Sunday, any takers?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
ALRIGHT MAINES GOING!

Ima beat Dazwa this time! And Darc...perhaps... usually when they are at a tournament one of them knocks me into losers... so... NOT THIS TIME!!!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
NO! not Mang0! I want to have a shot at winning something something something. :urg: :laugh:

Nah have Mango and M2K come and this **** will be hyped for both games lol...

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im looking to take top 2 in teams...

buuman? obm? fatal? darc? dazwa? coolade?

any one of you want to team?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
lol yea...

hopefully buuman and obm dont team again and one of them teams with me

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I need a ride to this, etc. etc. I'm at URI which is in the very south of Rhode Island.

Also, put Norfair on the counterpick list.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I was gonna leave you a shoutout on AIB with that picture when I saw Cyndaquil on your favorites list along with Typhlosion. I'll just post it here since you reminded me.

I will, I'll enter with my self. One metaknight will move the other will tornado!
Double wavebirds gogogogo

Top Bottom