• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 4 - Oct. 24 - M/B - Darc/Dazwa! Mages! Duel Masters! CT! You?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Well, it might be raining on the day of the tourny. which is a double sided sword for me. if it's not I can bring my big t.v.

If it is raining I'm still good for a 12 inch t.v. (With a VCR with tapes for taping... stuff...) and a full melee set-up.

'sup peoples???

Banks

Smash Hero
i'm bringing a melee setup btw, just in case i didn't already say

it's with a cube so don't go trying to steal it for the brawl tournament =p
no really, i'll be guarding it.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Is there still any demand for brawl + and are there any setups needed for it? (i don't have a tv but I do have a brawl+ ready wii with a sd card.)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I might try Brawl +...

did they lengthen Marth's sword again?

Is Mewtwo in there? (Don't say Lucario's a clone 'cause if you do I'll play you in Melee with Mewtwo...)

if you were to say Lucario's a better character than Mewtwo was then we have no argument though. :laugh:

Although that makes NO ****ing sense at all...

Sakurai was smoking some powerful **** when he programmed Mewtwo...

/rant

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I see "The Mages" in the title.

Looks like i dont have much of a choice do I?

Ace i demand lots of B+ friendlies.

I work til 3, ill be there around 4.

People bug me on AIM friday demanding that i sleep, rather then play Aion, so that i am not too overtired for this.

<3

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I did. I was playing horribly. ::shrug:: Never played a Falcon like that and other johns.

Jake, OF COURSE. As long as I can manage to the time for it.

Brawl+ May get draft crews, time permitting.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
oh and btw, i will be accepting money matches for ---

ganon dittos in vbrawl
anyone that uses mk/diddy/rob/or sonic that wants to money match in vbrawl
any char brawl+ except falco

im poor so all money matches will have to be 1 - 5 dollars (unless you use diddy/sonic, then ill go up to 20 XD)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Alright, since my Wii's disc drive is broken, and I'd rather not bring a hard drive'd Wii to a tournament...

PEOPLE WITH INFINITE REPLAY: Record replays at the tournament, put the replay files into a .rar, send it to me, and I'll gladly record/upload matches. I don't want my capture device to sit there doing nothing (I might even bring my laptop and buy some splitters to do live recording), so I'm willing to record matches for people who don't have a recording device.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
I might try Brawl +...

did they lengthen Marth's sword again?

Is Mewtwo in there? (Don't say Lucario's a clone 'cause if you do I'll play you in Melee with Mewtwo...)

if you were to say Lucario's a better character than Mewtwo was then we have no argument though. :laugh:

Although that makes NO ****ing sense at all...

Sakurai was smoking some powerful **** when he programmed Mewtwo...

/rant
Extending Marth's sword? I seriously don't know if they have done this, but either way Marth is a very good character.

I could get mewtwo in the game as a character but it would have to replace lucario. Thus I think i'm gonna just stick to the standard characters so i don't get rid of somebody's main.

Oh and about the mewtwo rant, he was rushed in and added as one of the last characters, so if sakurai wasn't rushed he would of been better. Either way it happened 8 years ago so who cares?

Zao, Lord of Phantasms and Pokemon Named Steve..... wanna do a $4 melee MM, and then a $5 brawl MM (i dont play brawl at all)
Zao, Lord of Phantasms and Chipotle BBQ Sauce, $5 Brawl+ MM?
I would love to MM everyone, but it all depends on how much cash I got for this tourney. Hopefully somehow I can acquire cash money in the next 3 days. I want these matches to happen :3

Spife

Smash Master
zao mm my link/fox/shiek/falco for $500???????????????????????????????????????????????????

or $1 for wendies

BTW WILL BE MAKING WENDIES RUNS AS ONE OPENED UP IN MY TOWN NOT TO LONG AGO *KITTEH FACE*

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
In response to Dazwa...

Kevin of course has infinite replay data and is usually the Wii with the better matches (WF's, LF's, GF's, etc.). We get Kevin's Wii to the best TV we'll have.

Warren, you should totally bring your stream equipment lol. I think it would be epic.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kevin also has a recording device and offered to lend his services as well. I don't mind lightening the load however, if multiple people wish to record matches and send me replays, I'm more than happy to.

Top Bottom