• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 4 - Oct. 24 - M/B - Darc/Dazwa! Mages! Duel Masters! CT! You?

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
I might be bringing an IRL girl to this, which means we're on our way to one of the highest female attendances ever (4 I think?). Hype that.

Spife

Smash Master
10am-10 pm, or something like that.

Also melee singles...We could pull 20, way more if PEOPLE WOULD SHOW UP. *Glares at spife*

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I don't knwo what I"m dressing up as :(
NEEDS MORE HYPE!
Spife, dress up as Link. You know you want to. And, you have the blonde hair for it. DEW EET!

Am I coming? I think I have $5. I'll try to bring people. Hopefully, I have $10, so I can play Melee Singles.

Also, wtf, no Melee Doubles? I call double hax on that.

Also, Greenfield is FAR away. But, I'll do what I can.

~Omni~

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Melee Doubles. No. Brawl Doubles. Yes.

As it stands, currently, Melee attendance hasn't been big enough for me to try and fit Melee Doubles. If Melee attendance grows, as it looks like it is, I may try to hold it in the future.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
Puckgood and I would be on Melee teams. Cus I'm pretty sure we are going. And thanks for telling me it's at 10am.... but I would like to hear it from Mercutio....?

Omni, I'd like to friendly vs. you in Melee (for no apparent reason.) Sound good?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
There are 5 unspoken melee players, I believe, being the Green Van Scrubs. Then there's me, spife, Shadowball, Flaco, flaco's friend, Omni, and all of maine.

that's enough for doubles, i think.
I'm not sure flaco's friend can come, but I'm pretty sure Flaco is. don't foget roman too sonnnnnnn

also I'm not too good at teams. maybe I'll enter and play the IC

hope the green van guys come to this. =D

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
**** it this is the same day as my parents coming for parent weekend... ill see if i can fit this in. how long will brawl singles take? well if i lose ill need a ride back home soon after. ill be at boston. anyone willing to give me a ride?

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
I'm 95% sure I am coming to this, and if I do I'm bringing a few scrubs with me.
I will also bring a setup.

I'm so pumped for this right now. I NEED to play good people again. It's boring destroying everyone at my school when I know I get destroyed when it really matters.

IRL girls FTW!!

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
irish whats the listing the names for? ppl u gonna drive i hope lol?
im sure i wont come but im still asking for one. gas money, tips and extras await

Banks

Smash Hero
do doubles melee please, if at all possible.

does anyone want a melee money match? (no one from maine)

Roman.

Smash Champion
I'm 95% sure I am coming to this, and if I do I'm bringing a few scrubs with me.
I will also bring a setup.

I'm so pumped for this right now. I NEED to play good people again. It's boring destroying everyone at my school when I know I get destroyed when it really matters.

IRL girls FTW!!
$5 MM? bo3
do doubles melee please, if at all possible.

does anyone want a melee money match? (no one from maine)
meeeeee if we don't meet in bracket

Top Bottom