• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3: NE's Apex Training Ground - Greenfield, Ma - May 2nd - SSBB/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol wow, css kid needs to get a life. I'm sad to say I actually know him...

Spife, nair him 8000 times for me, would ya?

Banks

Smash Hero
nice double post
I just realized your avatar is something from daft punk. too bad i'm to much of a prude elitist (unlike banks who puts out and just found this topic) to know what it is exactly though.
too bad this is three hours away

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Mango I'll give you money to come here
Your first mango is free
then you start getting the chills

yeah, the scrub with the css **** above is my friend.
IAN STOP POSTING YOUR SCRUB CSS ****
I'm gonna apologize to the thread on behalf of him. He's really cocky, and sucks. I don't think I'm gonna bring him anymore
Most n00bs tend to have a cocky attitude. I know cause I used to. Does he play Brawl or Melee? We can have him play Banks... :laugh:

lol wow, css kid needs to get a life. I'm sad to say I actually know him...

Spife, nair him 8000 times for me, would ya?
*Imagines 8000 n-airs* :laugh: :laugh:

So, uhh... anyone need a teammate?
Hope you find one. I don't play Brawl... though I'm trying to set up something with my trainer for Melee doubles...

Still coming to this. I'm good for a T.V. unless it's raining. HYPE!

Spife

Smash Master
samikay can immagine 8k nairs. Some one play yoshi against me at the tourny and I'll call questor and SB over.

Spife

Smash Master
ken y was a player who quit smash for jesus, not king of smash, not any other ken.

Spife

Smash Master
if I find out where it is, can anyone from CT bring me my TV that i left at Samikay's tourny?

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
AHHH... well, there's only a few things I'd quit Smash for, and Jesus is one of them. I'm being serious.
all yall are haters on Jesus but its w.e yall choices

yeah I keep quiting and getting reeled back in .... its mad hard being holy holy on Jesus tho ... specially being as good as i am in smash :p

cog is wack

dazwa's a mack

Ken Y's back i aint going nowhere ;)\

Jesus walks

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
its all good we play brawl as well

i love melee

brawl is fun with alot of people

64 ........ atleast its smash

I wonder how good id be at a brawl tourny

Banks

Smash Hero
hey guys. sup. my name is luigiBROPRO. just thought i throw in a little stat for ya.

DO YOU KNOW THAT kunter stryke is made for grown men, and smash is made for children. thought i'd run that by ya

p.s. DO YOU KNOW that when it comes to games no one plays this one. only CSS and soul calibur

also, i'm sponsored by Welch's grape, where the f uck is your sponsor?

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Palmer is worse soonnn.

@ toastMAN: no really I was being serious...

Three day HYPE!
But Jesus being who he is, I don't think he would ever tell you not to play smash. Just to tone it back a bit if it start becoming your life :)

Banks,
Im sponsored by Huggies pull ups biatch. Cause unlike Kiddy Kunter Stryke Players, Im a f***ing big boy now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom