• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3: NE's Apex Training Ground - Greenfield, Ma - May 2nd - SSBB/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
roman I'll teach you and kevin everything there is to know about ZSS + GaW

and you'll get second

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Can I get a ride from anyone
If I go I'd like to team with someone
some say I've got a nasty G+W
I say I spam bair

zing
naw but really

EDIT: MDM I'll team with you
ANOTHA EDIT: whoever's giving greene archer a ride, I live close by and need a ride too
I can get to his house when you pick him up

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Cause you know Peach likes hitting things with her ***. lololololololol

Hope that eastern mass peoples make it to this. WE NEED MORE HYPE!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
i'm accepting any brawl+ money matches at this tournament if a setups is around (after the normal brawl tourney though so no mistakes during normal brawl)
I'll have on there running the latest version of Brawl+ after the tourney. Give me a warm up game and I'll accept depending on who you main in Brawl+.

How much?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
What does the pillar of salt have to do with anything?

On a related note, did you know that there actually WERE cities on the plain of the Dead Sea? They dug up all five like 3 years ago. There was a freaking layer of ash on top of them that was 2 feet thick! Crazy stuff...

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Me and Toil are going down. We will be leaving from Portland. You able to Portland or meet us somewhere convenient?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Jman, I talked to Trevor about going to this and he's still unsure, would you be able to take Dustin and I down again like Mass Madness in the instance he doesn't go? >_>. I'll try to get a solid response out of him ASAP.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
it's nice having a tourney every weekend. what's the next one after apex? oh and you guys better be going to this :D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Everyone note. Singles entry is $10 Dollars. In case you missed that.

Also, we're probably gunna be stamping hands when you pay venue fee, so that we can keep track of venue fee but still sign up each event by itself so things will be simplier for us. Just a heads up.

Spife

Smash Master
Everyone note. Singles entry is $10 Dollars. In case you missed that.

Also, we're probably gunna be stamping hands when you pay venue fee, so that we can keep track of venue fee but still sign up each event by itself so things will be simplier for us. Just a heads up.
this **** is getting official!
>_> I'll go get the key tomorrow...or friday...or saturday...idk my bff melee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom