• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3: NE's Apex Training Ground - Greenfield, Ma - May 2nd - SSBB/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
BTW guys i plan on hosting a brawl tourney (Newbs For Brawl 5) @ Digital Mayhem June 6th, please don't take my date i scheduled around other tournies. calling them after work tomorrow no minutes on phone xD this isn't like my other tourney either which was on and off, they have no plans for anything and want anyone to host anything so i'm taking them up. they changed venue fee to $5 so it will be epicness in CT :D

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Scrub, I would love to partner up with you again in doubles.

I'm actually trying to learn doubles, I'll be using Bowser from now on unless if it's absolutely necessary for me to go Falco.

Up for it? If not then that's ok.

Zen Basis

Smash Rookie
ohai. =]

This might be my first tournament, ever. And I might be coming with like three to five people up from UMass, to play some Melee!

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
hey guys. sup. my name is luigiBROPRO. just thought i throw in a little stat for ya.

DO YOU KNOW THAT kunter stryke is made for grown men, and smash is made for children. thought i'd run that by ya

p.s. DO YOU KNOW that when it comes to games no one plays this one. only CSS and soul calibur

also, i'm sponsored by Welch's grape, where the f uck is your sponsor?
The funny thing is he's like 4 feet tall

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
BTW guys i plan on hosting a brawl tourney (Newbs For Brawl 5) @ Digital Mayhem June 6th, please don't take my date i scheduled around other tournies. calling them after work tomorrow no minutes on phone xD this isn't like my other tourney either which was on and off, they have no plans for anything and want anyone to host anything so i'm taking them up. they changed venue fee to $5 so it will be epicness in CT :D
Brawl+ Side Event maybe???

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Scrub, I would love to partner up with you again in doubles.

I'm actually trying to learn doubles, I'll be using Bowser from now on unless if it's absolutely necessary for me to go Falco.

Up for it? If not then that's ok.
Pairing with Green Ace this time bro. Appointment for Almos perhaps?

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait. I'm playing a concert tonight then I have a tourney tomorrow!! This weekend is going to be amazing!!!!!!!

And I can bring a setup. Has anyone found my sensor bar? I lost it at MM15.

So Fatal

Smash Master
is anyone else sick of getting infracted by KevinM. It's like hes the man being a hall monitor or something. I express my excitement with 2 of my friends teaming and I get infracted and this is the 500 time hes done it to me. Lameeee

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Just got word from Jman that he won't be able to make it

and thus most likely neither will Darc or myself

I shall see you guys @ APEX then!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Supa Hype, And I am bringing a Wii etc. but no T.V. so... there better be an extra one there like usually.

And................................... banana's. O ****! That reminded me that I need to practice my banana throwing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom