• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Bad news guys, my laptop was bugged out too a point that i had to wipe it clean. I lost all my skool work including our smash clips. Im going to have to get vids of everyone again. Also check out my Braw; Sets on youtube. Search "HoMaLoN" and u shud find all my matches. I can do something really fancy with Ice Climbers that you guys need to see ;-)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Been up to several stuff. Been trying to plan for OoS conventions (which I want to talk to you about) and tournaments. My mom is letting me go as far as the EC area (I'd say why, but not here). Also been on the works of getting material for my cosplay.

And I'm getting christmas stuff done. I need to start drawing sometime today ><;;

GodotAA

Smash Ace
just randomly bump your thread guys keep it on top...

Snake im going to beat you one of these days... we play every tournament i almost have it down.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's cool Rockin, just let me know about the OoS con stuff. You know me...I have hotels 482309482093 years in advance loool XD

I need to PLAY ppl soon since c3 is soon.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lmao, yeah I'm actually getting back into Melee myself. I want to get really good and be able to compete in tourneys, but it's hard to find the time for both games.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lmao, yeah I'm actually getting back into Melee myself. I want to get really good and be able to compete in tourneys, but it's hard to find the time for both games.
I'm doing that too, excpet i'm doing brawl and SC4 XD

Snakeee

Smash Master
Crew meeting/smashfest at Alex's house Saturday Dec 27th at noon. Anyone that doesn't make it gets the BOOT! ....nah I'm kidding but seriously try to make it

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
GOOD IM DOING a MANDATORY AND I MEAN MANDATORY CREW VIDEO RECORDING STATION. NO IFs, ANDs, or BUTs. If you dont get recorded, you will be BOOTED!!!!!!

lolz its up to Snakeee actually

YOU CAN ANYONE PROVE ME WITH A RIDE TO MARYLAND? I WANNA GO TO CH 4.5

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey everybody.. i'm resigning from the crew =/. lol.. it seems i can never get to new york tournaments anymore and haven't really kept in touch with you guys. doesn't feel like i'm really in the crew. it doesn't matter though. hopefully i get to see you guys again at some tournament sometime.

haha.. me and my brother will be in seperate crews if i join another one XD. that's sounds cool for some kind of rivalry thing though. :D

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
hey everybody.. i'm resigning from the crew =/. lol.. it seems i can never get to new york tournaments anymore and haven't really kept in touch with you guys. doesn't feel like i'm really in the crew. it doesn't matter though. hopefully i get to see you guys again at some tournament sometime.

haha.. me and my brother will be in seperate crews if i join another one XD. that's sounds cool for some kind of rivalry thing though. :D
I do understand your reasons Shadow, but also try and understand that it's hard to meet each other at a time. I mean, I don't get to meet PH D. or Xivic like I want to, but I make sure to try at least. I don't want you to leave the crew, but I can't stop you from making a decision ...=/

We'll miss ya. Hope you sign back up in the crew =D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
GOOD IM DOING a MANDATORY AND I MEAN MANDATORY CREW VIDEO RECORDING STATION. NO IFs, ANDs, or BUTs. If you dont get recorded, you will be BOOTED!!!!!!

lolz its up to Snakeee actually

YOU CAN ANYONE PROVE ME WITH A RIDE TO MARYLAND? I WANNA GO TO CH 4.5

dont rec me ...seriously stop forcing ppl to be rec

shadow dont leave:(

xivik dont forget to come XD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
thanks for the concern guys. it's cool though... i'll definitely try to go to that tournament you're hosting cris, is it on a saturday? i can only go to tourneys on Saturdays now cuz my brother always goes straight from work to tournaments.
hopefully if i can go i'll see you all there... gotta play you again rockin. you too alex. i heard you got a lot better :D.

haha, thanks for the invite chibo, but i don't think do. i don't know anyone in your crew except for you lol. =/ sorry but thanks anyway.

HaB- or does he?!?!? >_> mwahahaha. XD, haven't seen you in a while HaB.. you going to cristin's tournament?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Hab, you're player a character that is handled as a Sniper.

No effing johns :p
It's funny.

I was going to justify myself in a nice elaborate post about my other main being Olimar because I thought this was Blackanese posting for some reason.

As soon as I realized it was Rockin, I suddenly felt fatigued and an urgent sense of apathy towards responding, Smash, and life in general.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's funny.

I was going to justify myself in a nice elaborate post about my other main being Olimar because I thought this was Blackanese posting for some reason.

As soon as I realized it was Rockin, I suddenly felt fatigued and an urgent sense of apathy towards responding, Smash, and life in general.
>=\

10smartasses.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok so dont forget meeting at my place at 1:30pm

we will be discussing stuff and having a smashfest for melee + brawl so get ready

Top Bottom