• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
just wanted to give props to snakee, ****s mad smart with zero suit i was impressed, never seen her used at a higher level like that. i just started playing her and im respectfully stealing all of your stuff lol. its always better to stick with characters you like and be original than steal other peoples stuff, only play top tiers and be ghey

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah I got the vids already Rookie, thanks

And thanks a lot G-reg. I'm still a bit tight about how I died at 15% last game but oh well :(.
I've been using ZSS since the game came out and coming up with my own stuff so I like to hear people give me credit for that. I don't mind giving people tips on using ZSS either, and I have a few topics on the ZSS boards that should be helpful. The character is turning out to be a lot better than most people expect, but a lot of people say she's too broken when I play her now XD.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*raises dead thread*...pg100 and no activity. What's everyone been up to lately?!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
* hands in 2 week notice *

This cows time is up. Imma rejoin the free agent list once again for awhile.

* leaves crew and heads wherever the wind takes me *

Snakeee

Smash Master
* hands in 2 week notice *

This cows time is up. Imma rejoin the free agent list once again for awhile.

* leaves crew and heads wherever the wind takes me *
Alright. Maybe you'll join again when things start picking up in NY. I haven't seen or played against most of you since the last NYC weekly :laugh:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
When did Mario become high tier?

lol............

I still wish I had people to play :( (Brawl/Melee :()
HALEY NO! Omg I don't have anyone to play either, and work consumes me. I wanna hang out and play melee/brawl w you lol. Just let me know, I'll come to your dorm or somethin. I'm always so bored and want to play =(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
O_O

What was the NO for? LOL jk jk ;)

If you want to play that would be amazing you should drop my room (WITH A WIIMOTE T_T). Wanna play friday after 5? Cuz I have class til then and I'm pretty sure you have to work in a cubical till the afternoon anyway :ohwell:.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL the no was cause I'll still play melee/brawl with you XDDDDDDD I DONT KNOW!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey Snake, thank you veryvery much for the ride home from the tourny yesterday. Hope you made it home ok and got some rest!

BUM163

Smash Lord
hey just lettin p.e know i'm throwing a bx venue either oct 10 or oct 11. not sure on the date yet, but will let ya know real soon. my aim name is oni163 if any questions or just wanna talk.

Top Bottom