• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
How is Tira? I've been playing her but I have no idea how good she actually is, lol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
so now that the weeklies are done for.. are any of you guys gonna focus more on going oos?

that's what me and my brother are doing... also if not many ppl show up at the same tournaments we can't do crew battles and stuff.. =/. if that's what's gonna happen and none of us really show up at the same tournaments then there would be no point in being a crew :(

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
so now that the weeklies are done for.. are any of you guys gonna focus more on going oos?

that's what me and my brother are doing... also if not many ppl show up at the same tournaments we can't do crew battles and stuff.. =/. if that's what's gonna happen and none of us really show up at the same tournaments then there would be no point in being a crew :(
I'll go oos if money provides it, or my job allows it. Also I think crismas is doing the same. idk about phd though.lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Well, what OoS toury you guys are planning on going?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Well you guys could try to come out to the LI tournament I've been planning at the Game Table. It will be brawl/melee doubles and singles.

I think PhD and Crismas are trying to come, so whoever else from the crew can make it, that would be cool.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey Snakeee why is Rollo in your avatar that stupid, emo *****.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: lol jk but I hate that kid :chuckle:
...Shut up, Rollo is one of my favorite characters lol. I know why so many people hate him though :(

And Eli I can't come to the LI tourney this weekend, I'm already going to Terrabite in NJ. If anyone else can get there that would be awesome, especially since we're trying to get a crew battle going there.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lmao HAB

Rockin- me and my brother will be at a tournament this weekend called terabyte in jersey. and the week after will be montages next big tournament.. so if anyone can get to either you should go

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, I won't have the money nor the transportation money to go to the one in terabyte, but that montage one I'll definitly be able to make. Just please let me know when we can meet up

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Okay guys for those who's hear i need to inform you guys (IN THiS CREW) of something:
I discussed with Snake that I want to do videos of everybody, so i can put them all in in video and name it "Phoenix Era". What i plan is to take a picture (I most likey would do a clip) of each individual, then show some of ur highlights in a the vids. So far i got a coouple of Vids from Snakee.

@Snake: I still need some more vids bro. so I need you to make an appointment with me.

also, yes as mentioned above, you guys need to make an appointment with me so i could come to yall or vice-versa. I anyone still feels that w2z is a better meeting spot then i would have to go and find my crewmates to do vids. The purpose of this vid if more bragging right cuz i haven't seen a crew video yet. So fellas, please tell me the time and date where any off ya are good to go recording.
Thank You,

~Ph.D HoMaLoN~

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
just holla @ me and i'l find my way out your way. i have some clips on my wii that show mah stuff as well but you aint putting my face in your vid...lol

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys for those who's hear i need to inform you guys (IN THiS CREW) of something:
I discussed with Snake that I want to do videos of everybody, so i can put them all in in video and name it "Phoenix Era". What i plan is to take a picture (I most likey would do a clip) of each individual, then show some of ur highlights in a the vids. So far i got a coouple of Vids from Snakee.

@Snake: I still need some more vids bro. so I need you to make an appointment with me.

also, yes as mentioned above, you guys need to make an appointment with me so i could come to yall or vice-versa. I anyone still feels that w2z is a better meeting spot then i would have to go and find my crewmates to do vids. The purpose of this vid if more bragging right cuz i haven't seen a crew video yet. So fellas, please tell me the time and date where any off ya are good to go recording.
Thank You,

~Ph.D HoMaLoN~
hmmmm i'll think about it

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

Thank You,

~Ph.D HoMaLoN~
am i able to get in this?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*yawns* amateurish why not ask the professional filmmaker to do it.

*sighs* i really gotta bring my diploma with me more

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Shin, I've recently picked up PT.

I really hate Squirtle, but Rock Smash could very well be the best move in the game.

Vine Whip Star KOs are pretty effing close, though.

Top Bottom