• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
jash- show up to more weeklies and enter singles as well. eventually you'll get a lot better. i haven't played you since we played on wifi a whhilleee ago.

atomsk- ...... thanks -_-

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
huh, down B spike? 30% with ROB?
not with ROB -__-... zamus can down b spike anyone and it's really powerful so yea.. he kills with it at really low percents. especially by doing a d smash on the opponent near the ledge then when they pop out of it he gets a free instant spike and there is no way to escape it.. that's what's broken lol.

cris- yea i heard otakon was great from everyone i know that went now lol. was there a brawl tourney there too ? and did you enter?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There was a Brawl tourny, actually no one I know entered, not even D1 lol. We were all busy playing Melee all weekend XD it was really fun cause the MD/VA people were there, and teams were beastly. I did play some brawl at the hotel though with D1 and co. and the smash photoshoot was funnnnnn!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Anime con tournie prizes are almost always garbage. That's another reason ppl don't enter, I heard the prizes this year were trophies??? x_X WHAT

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Anime con tournie prizes are almost always garbage. That's another reason ppl don't enter, I heard the prizes this year were trophies??? x_X WHAT
I want trophies. I need to put up something in my room that isn't my diploma of sorts ><;;

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
There was a Brawl tourny, actually no one I know entered, not even D1 lol. We were all busy playing Melee all weekend XD it was really fun cause the MD/VA people were there, and teams were beastly. I did play some brawl at the hotel though with D1 and co. and the smash photoshoot was funnnnnn!
lol

we D-throw/F-throw Charged upsmash like the entire convention :laugh::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::laugh:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey, just wondering. who's available tomorrow? I need to train my Meta badly.

Need to practice my Peach, Link, and Mario (inspired by Jumpman) as well :D

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Hey, just wondering. who's available tomorrow? I need to train my Meta badly.

Need to practice my Peach, Link, and Mario (inspired by Jumpman) as well :D
well u have to go to ppls house, cuz i hav e no money to go to training grounds

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I was leaning more to people's houses, but I have no problem going to W2z tomorrow.
I think I'm just gonna go home after work tomorrow. I stayed out all night tonight b/c of w2z lol. Is anyone doing anything Saturday? I think I'm gonna be free for the most part.

Top Bottom