• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Doc.

Smash Ace
we have a returning member Jumpman his main for melee is mario secondary ganon
Brawl: Mario
Secondary: Bowser

Snakeee

Smash Master
I know that we let a few people in without any tests because we were low on members, but from now on you must pass a test to get in this crew.

Doc.

Smash Ace
hay Snakee some corrections need to be made PH.D's scondary for melee is Pichu and Jumpman's secondary for brawl is Bowser and Vash's secondary for melee is Pikachu

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
umm Yeah
Melee: Main:Luigi
2ndaries: Dr. Mario, Pichu

Brawl: Main: Luigi(?) i'll have to determine that this time around, new game engine, New Luigi
2ndaries: P.Tranier(possible), Diddy Kong(possible)

~I need to try them out for myself to decide to use these characters or not

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Snakeee, ur contradicting ur name this time around when brawl is around the corner in the US
Cuz when we go to tournies, every 1 gonna thing u gonna use Snake

Snakeee

Smash Master
Snakeee, ur contradicting ur name this time around when brawl is around the corner in the US
Cuz when we go to tournies, every 1 gonna thing u gonna use Snake
Yeah, I've been thinking about changing my name actually...but people thinking I'm a Snake main at tournies could be an advantage lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Jumpman's in this crew? Coo beans. I'm happy for you dude :) You deserve to be in a crew!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Double posting for fail!

And what's a DoC...Dirge of Cerberus? And Gonan? Gonads? lol. Okay I'll stop.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Phoenix Era.........

Not Bad. And the team is big already. And Snakee your name is fine. Look at Mew2king. I thought he was a Mew2 player at first. Lots did. So that dosent mean you have to switch your name.

But.....If you want to, I think a good name for you would be.....Light.Pch. idk......bored so thats what I thought of .____.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok i need a head count to see how many of yah are going =)
Going where? to the weekly? I can't go now, I had to shovel and if I left now it'd be kinda late. I'm going to that circuit city tourney tomorrow though if any of you are interested.

Oh and Dark, thats not a bad idea but I'm not sure. If anyone else has an idea for a new name let me know.

Doc.

Smash Ace
you know whats gay because of the snow i can't go out with my friend so imm free to the weekly but no is going =(
but im goings anyway =)

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Um...just to say i played PH.D and he is definantly able to fight one of the higher ups. He was fun to vs. and he also destroyed my friends luigi so that was a plus ^_^. Also i think hes good for ze crew cause he took down ninjalink and some others a few times at the weekly.

(sucks though cause i barely got to play brawl there T_T)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Um...just to say i played PH.D and he is definantly able to fight one of the higher ups. He was fun to vs. and he also destroyed my friends luigi so that was a plus ^_^. Also i think hes good for ze crew cause he took down ninjalink and some others a few times at the weekly.

(sucks though cause i barely got to play brawl there T_T)
Wow, that's good to hear. I can't wait to play him then.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I tried to use Luigi in Brawl, I keep trying to wavedash even tho its not there T_T its in my brain to wave dash. I just wanted to try it out, needs some getting use to. It was full today but no tourney. there was a $100 munny match in brawl tho. U'll see it in the Weekly thread

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I tried to use Luigi in Brawl, I keep trying to wavedash even tho its not there T_T its in my brain to wave dash. I just wanted to try it out, needs some getting use to. It was full today but no tourney. there was a $100 munny match in brawl tho. U'll see it in the Weekly thread
Dude u got brawl? play me online lol

Top Bottom