• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
that melee circuit city tourney was kool
6th/48.... PC Chris was there and i Lost to Vanz

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Wish i went there... Frigan ******* of a friend didnt feel like gong after you beat him and seeing how the pros played at the weekly. >_<

(It was still worth it when u annihilated him though >_> )

Are any of you guys going to this tourney? Think im gonna see if i can find a gamestop by me for it.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/default.asp?cookie_test=1&

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i want to win this time, im more motived, cuz for the first time im my life, My mom supports me, and she never support me in video games. ANYBODY WITH BRAWL PPPPPLLLLEAAASSSEEEE HELP ME!!!! I BEG!!!!!!!!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yes im gonna try for the gamestop on Pelham Parkway. I want training. also Snakeee, I think its gonna be and items match with no unlockables

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
yes im gonna try for the gamestop on Pelham Parkway. I want training. also Snakeee, I think its gonna be and items match with no unlockables
Can you tell me the address of that gamestop? Just like to know so i dotn go to it and we haev to vs. eachother out T_T. Also thats a slight problem with no unlockables... cant fight with me lucario... Whose on the roster without no one unlocked?

(also if you find a spot for brawl training let know too plz? ^_^ )

Snakeee

Smash Master
You guys should all go to different Gamestops
I was thinking that the rules would be really gay, but whatever. Even if it's FFA with items, assist trophys, and smashballs I have a plan...

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol hi guy's im back so how was things i ended staying in my friends house for 2 days when it was suppose to be only for 1 day but hay i love's her lol to kool

Also Thats nice to hear about the Xivk and PH.D fight =) goodjob you two

Doc.

Smash Ace
How to get to Jumpmans school and house for those who don't know how to get to it =)
Jumpmans School
Take the A to 14th street then take the E or C to 23rd st and walk to 28th then call him

Jumpmans house
take L to Canarsie
When u hit that stop take B6 or B82 to Ralph ave then call him

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol i know how you feel but once you get thier the first time it won't seem so hard everyother time you go also you get to play brawl or melee which ever you feel =)

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
lol i know how you feel but once you get thier the first time it won't seem so hard everyother time you go also you get to play brawl or melee which ever you feel =)
Thats the annoying part, trying to get there the first time T_T.

What times can we go over there though?

Top Bottom