• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
Have any specific images in mind (like url's and such) would be helpful :) *at work right now*

Also do you want your name in it or just the crew's name?

Sorry for the questions, the more specifics I know the better I can accurately make the banner to your liking. :D
yea my bad about that,had to go to skool. And put both mine Vash and Phoenix Erain in it.

for Luigi try to put sum flames on hiz fist http://erik.kwikk.de/pics/mario-bros-luigi.jpg
this for Sonic http://images.p-nintendo.com/jeux/gba/sonicbattle/artworks/01.jpg
and Pikachu I got nuthin for now

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Said that at late notice T_T. Can u tell me the address of your school so i can try that hop thing?
27th and 7th Ave, you def need to call Jumpman though cause our school is strict and he needs to kinda sneak you guys in.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Kai, for tomorrow?

(chance i could still get your address so i could walk there cause from what u gave before i could just find the street and i could walk there)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Guys, I just got off the phone with Game Stop and it seems that we'll be forced to use Wiimotes at the tournament, well most likely anyway. It's probably Wiimote + nunchuck but I'm not sure. They really didn't know anything that we don't, and its supposed to be that you register on the day of.

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol i gotta learn to use the wiimote & wiimote+nunchuck time to go to smashbro dojo to learn the controls

Snakeee

Smash Master
That was awhile back Snakeee... lol. go back a couple of pages.. hell you responded... curse your ZSS to Hades >:(
Oh, lol. I was just confused because it was a while ago. Weren't you winning the majority against her last time though? I think you finally figured her out because I had to be creative as hell to pull a win against you with her.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Oh, lol. I was just confused because it was a while ago. Weren't you winning the majority against her last time though? I think you finally figured her out because I had to be creative as hell to pull a win against you with her.
Its not that I figured her out. I know some of your patterns and counter properly ( well maybe not properly, but I do what I can )

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Whats ya FC?
Sorry I can't remeber off my head now but i will give it to u son. Also who is comin to my house on saturday for brawl training? I need to know how many and just to warn u, ya'll guys gotta start coming after 4 o clock. Also I'm not supplying ya'll guys with food u guys gotta buy ur own or pitch in for pizza lol!

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I can't remeber off my head now but i will give it to u son. Also who is comin to my house on saturday for brawl training? I need to know how many and just to warn u, ya'll guys gotta start coming after 4 o clock. Also I'm not supplying ya'll guys with food u guys gotta buy ur own or pitch in for pizza lol!
I'll b there and pitch in for sum pizza!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey guys, try to play with Wiimote +Nunchuck and just Wiimote a couple games so you have the feel of it for the Gamestop tourney.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i haven't posted here once yett >_< lmao. i've been a little busyy i guess lol. soo whatsup everybody?
this crew is gonna be awesome.
frank.. did you find out when we have to register for brawl tourney? also do we absolutely HAVE to use wii motes? i'm gonna try to get them to let me just use my gc controller... it wont be a big deal to them ill bring my own all i have to do is plug it in for my match then when its over un plug it... lol -___-.

hello to the newest crew members lol. homalon i hope to play you soon in both melee and brawl... xivk you too... the same goes for jumpman lol.

edit- -__- and of course doc lol forgot to say i want to play oyu too now especially because you're the leader.

Top Bottom