• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
frank, i like the epicness of your statement on the first page haha " IT IS TIME FOR THE REBIRTH OF AN OLD CREW!!!, PHOENIX ERAA!!!" seems like something from a movie trailer >___> ha lol. nice job though with making everything.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
i haven't posted here once yett >_< lmao. i've been a little busyy i guess lol. soo whatsup everybody?
this crew is gonna be awesome.
frank.. did you find out when we have to register for brawl tourney? also do we absolutely HAVE to use wii motes? i'm gonna try to get them to let me just use my gc controller... it wont be a big deal to them ill bring my own all i have to do is plug it in for my match then when its over un plug it... lol -___-.

hello to the newest crew members lol. homalon i hope to play you soon in both melee and brawl... xivk you too... the same goes for jumpman lol.

edit- -__- and of course doc lol forgot to say i want to play oyu too now especially because you're the leader.
I'm not a new member I'm a vet lol

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I can't remeber off my head now but i will give it to u son. Also who is comin to my house on saturday for brawl training? I need to know how many and just to warn u, ya'll guys gotta start coming after 4 o clock. Also I'm not supplying ya'll guys with food u guys gotta buy ur own or pitch in for pizza lol!
What's up Phoenix Era? Good luck to you guys. On the other note... Vlad you live in Carajo-Land. I'm not sure if me Kati and Silvi are gonna be there. Last time it was an epic journey:laugh:

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
What's up Phoenix Era? Good luck to you guys. On the other note... Vlad you live in Carajo-Land. I'm not sure if me Kati and Silvi are gonna be there. Last time it was an epic journey:laugh:
Idk about ur parents driving to my house I would to ask my dad for info. But if u want an alternate route is ok. And L train is ok if u take the A to Broadway Junction first. it quick er and safer lol. Oh does this u wanna be in the crew?

Doc.

Smash Ace
rawr i really need brawl training to much important crap is getting in my way now im getting mad i need to train for the tourny =(

Doc.

Smash Ace
like i said i got important stuff that i have to deal with today it's so much crap in my way right now and the tourny starts next saterday grrr

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well i just played a hell of alot of brawl at me friends house and i can update who im good with.

Main:Lucario
Seconds: Ganon, Sonic, Fox
Annoyance: Snake and Metaknight ^_^

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Nobody came lol. Ah well I still got to train with D1 since we live near each other. I main mario, bowser, and sonic now. lol I f guys still wanna train call me to let me know ok?

Doc.

Smash Ace
Wow really no one showed up hmmm well can't do much there and i have a fever now =( hate the cold

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Wow really no one showed up hmmm well can't do much there and i have a fever now =( hate the cold
Don't worry about it. It's not ur fault lol. Anyway. Everyone else if u wanna train contact me first and prepare a date to train before anything happens ok.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Well i just played a hell of alot of brawl at me friends house and i can update who im good with.

Annoyance: Snake and Metaknight ^_^
cool. lucario is pretty cool. but meta knight ftw hehe.

also, doc who is that in your sig? lol just curious and have been trying to figure out >_<

Snakeee

Smash Master

Annoyance: Snake, Metaknight, Peach, and ZSS ^_^
Saved you some trouble for the future lol...

If youre main and secondaries are off now, I'll change them in the morning (passes out)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i wannted to come and train but $#!...T always happen. And the tourney is on saturday and i dunno if Jumpman wants ppl going to he's hows during the week :-( dam i really need this

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
i wannted to come and train but $#!...T always happen. And the tourney is on saturday and i dunno if Jumpman wants ppl going to he's hows during the week :-( dam i really need this
Just come to my school to train. i was training with D1 non stop so u guys kinda missed out. But yea just let me know during the week.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
how would they let me in? or do u have a cell so i can call u and u meet me out front? BTW plz have a wii-mote&Nuckchuck available and/or the Wii classic control. Address of skool plzzzz and available dayz ^_^

Doc.

Smash Ace
yea wiimote+nunchuk and classic controller and wiimote we need to train with these controllers because we don't what we gonna be using

Snakeee

Smash Master
yea wiimote+nunchuk and classic controller and wiimote we need to train with these controllers because we don't what we gonna be using
Most likely wiimote + nunchuck I just found out yesterday from my Gamestop at least. They actually told me that they have to get them from Nintendo though lol.

Doc.

Smash Ace
isnt this imperial era without drk and ninja link? thats what it looks like
This crew was made right after I.E was disband since everyone left I.E we created this crew as a rebirth version of I.E

then a while after Dark.pch decided to keep going with I.E thus making 2 Era's I.E & P.E

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I put too much work in I.E and screwed up. So I cant let that all go to waste. I'll do just fine. I brought I.E back in 07. I can do it again and 08 and make it great again.

Snakeee

Smash Master
This crew was made right after I.E was disband since everyone left I.E we created this crew as a rebirth version of I.E

then a while after Dark.pch decided to keep going with I.E thus making 2 Era's I.E & P.E
This story is pretty deep lol.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Saved you some trouble for the future lol...

If youre main and secondaries are off now, I'll change them in the morning (passes out)
Um...ZSS maybe...but i wouldnt use peach. Dispise peach cause she always floats over my attacks >_<.

And homalon/PH.D if your ever going to jumpmans school mind if i could follow ya?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i just finish talking to him, Im gonna head there after skool tho, str8 from skool...

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry about it. It's not ur fault lol. Anyway. Everyone else if u wanna train contact me first and prepare a date to train before anything happens ok.
my bad on not making it sum BS important responsibilty came up and etc.etc. but I need a day to train and I'm free all week ,so just say when.

Top Bottom