• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
You would have to know the way luigi heat, i get lost on the trains rlly easily. >_<

(and my teleportation powers arent quite perfected yet, i ended up in a game of sonic the hedgehog for some reason yesterday)

Snakeee

Smash Master
You would have to know the way luigi heat, i get lost on the trains rlly easily. >_<

(and my teleportation powers arent quite perfected yet, i ended up in a game of sonic the hedgehog for some reason yesterday)
If it was Hidden Palace, you better have grabbed those super emeralds for me boy.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
PH.D you still coming to my house 2morrow? Let me know soon.

I'm gonna see what your crew member has got Doc. Lets see how good you train your people. Also we have to have a crew leader fight. We was suppose to have one a while back but you always had something from stoping you. You owe me a fight again

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What time? and remember, you have to bring your cube/wii. I dont have mines anymore. stupid story .____.

Juat call my cell if anything.

Doc.

Smash Ace
PH.D you still coming to my house 2morrow? Let me know soon.

I'm gonna see what your crew member has got Doc. Lets see how good you train your people. Also we have to have a crew leader fight. We was suppose to have one a while back but you always had something from stoping you. You owe me a fight again

Yea i know its because i had classes everyday last semester so it was hard to find time for anyone
but this semester my class times are reasonable so i have enough time to do things if they close enough
certain things i only have like an 1 hour or 30 mins which is gay but i still do it now =)
also i been concentrating on brawl right now since thats what everyone is into =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm, I think we got to do it again Doc. We gotta fight in brawl. our 2 ******** and random styles face off again. I love fights like this. its too funny xD!

Doc.

Smash Ace
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4jxm8G91rKw

of course i love this fight the most =)
anyway will im sick with the fever right now going to the doctors tommorrow to get a doctors excuse
for school even thoe im getting alot better i have the feeling that im gonna be 90% fine tommorrow or 100% by thursday if so if jumpman doesn't mind us going to his school to have our little fight on thursday since friday i might be busy not 100% sure but i might im really hoping i am since it's going to help me like crazy but things happen =)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Brawl Mains: Cptn. Olimar(Black) and Diddy Kong (Dixie Colors)
Brawl 2ndaries: Fire Luigi

Doc.

Smash Ace
well i can't return to school till monday guys apperently my sickness is worse than i thought =(
but i will still be in the tourny >=) il go even if im dying

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good games PH.D Today was fun.

2 weeks without touching melee..well lil more than 2 weeks. And I am still able to pwn. Still got it. Hee hee heeeeeee!

I'll add the vids online 2morrow.

Doc.

Smash Ace
-__- anyway people keep training for saterdays tourny can't wait to see yah =)
i gotta say home and be bored till saterday luckys guys get to train =( lolol

Doc.

Smash Ace
Yes omg i need training u lucky fools who get to leave and train for the tourny rawrrrrrrr lolol

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
yo Jman iz it alrite to assume u can't bring in two or three ppl into ur skool at once cuz if so Jeff wants /needs sum practice for Brawl and the third person iz just a close frend.

Top Bottom