• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wal mart doesnt even attempt to prosecute people who steal less than 30 bucks worth of stuff from there anyway, not worth their time.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone
just wanted to let u no me and kozi mite not come because are friend joe c aka SSJ the diddy player has passed away

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Oh my god. That's horrible.

It really breaks my heart to hear of a fellow smasher pass away. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't show. What is this cruel... cruel world we live in?

R.I.P. SSJ

Kantō

Smash Champion
sorry to here that man.

dont worry about making this if you dont have to. we understand. sorry for your loss.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
didnt go lol got stoned instead

me and jeff played this weekend a bit though livestreamed a little bit some good stuff

but i went to the venue afterwards and just beat on everyone to show them im best (everyone knows it anyways). someone told me they didn't play melee today because of the cheats lmfao. i basically got them to shut the **** up by owning everything they said and ****** them in brawl

easy to 3 stock

i will enter brawl at this

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
thanks alot mana, now everyone you played with is going to want to come out to this tourney and the region is gonna get bigger and stronger...

/sarcasm...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So if sheth ends up doing this hyperbolic time chamber work with me, hes gonna stomp *****s out at this tourney.

think dr. G and cura put together, im about to create a monster.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
So if sheth ends up doing this hyperbolic time chamber work with me, hes gonna stomp *****s out at this tourney.

think dr. G and cura put together, im about to create a monster.
I've already gotten some work in some of hulk's favorite tricks lately (superarmor spin buffer dsmash, usmash...)

Actually, I got a bit of work on the invincible one too. Altarian got caught off guard by me doing it without touching the ledge the other day. I'd gotten a bit better at it, but I've also not gotten consistent practice for a while now, so it's hard to say about that one.

So yeah, think hulk -planking, -very quick punch charge, -a smidge of his godly DI.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
I think Corneria should be added to the stage list for Melee singles counterpicks. As it stands, Fox and Falco have no real solid counter picks against Jigglypuff, and to a lesser extent Peach, where are they get three solid counter pick stages that favor them, as well as retaining access to dreamland 64.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
I trust ViciousEnd more than I trust the Back Room. Let's do what he said.
The best non-neutral counterpick available is Rainbow Cruise out of those available, and that is total bull****.

Yoshi's is sort of annoying to play Jigglypuff on for myself. Battlefield is auto edge guards vs space animals. Final Destination offers no platforms to come in on Jiggs vertically which is what you should be doing. Dreamland 64 would be amazing if it weren't for the blast zones. Fountain is... I'm not sure how I feel about fountain to be honest. Stadium COULD work if there was a center platform, and the pseudo gay edge.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I trust ViciousEnd more than I trust the Back Room. Let's do what he said.
You can't convince me man, this is still true

EDIT: I'm gonna lose to KoJ so much at this tournament I heard he ***** everything now.
EDIT x2: I'm also gonna lose to Minh because he was able to beat KoJ so he'll obviously destroy me as well.

Top Bottom