• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Too bad you can't SDI throws @_@
lol

@HungryBox: I'm playing this Falco who literally just runs away and lasers me, and when I get near, he hits me a bunch, and bairs me OoS... I don't know what to do! I can barely move with all those dang lasers! Help?

Animal

Smash Lord
lol

@HungryBox: I'm playing this Falco who literally just runs away and lasers me, and when I get near, he hits me a bunch, and bairs me OoS... I don't know what to do! I can barely move with all those dang lasers! Help?
hmmmmmmm...have u tried just kickin back and ducking? lol

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
lol

Fair above his head. Then retreat.

Wavedash towards him. Then back as soon as he approaches you.

Falco is very grabbable. And upthrowable.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Alright. Thanks, I'll try that.

By the way, I loved those matches of you vs. rockcrock's ganon.
Sooooooo gooooood. You ate all the ice-cream you wanted in those matches, and didn't get fat, if anything, it made you leaner.

idea

Smash Master
lol, i'm starting to see why you and mango give advice like that. simple strategies are invariably the best for jigglypuff =P

i always forget to wavedash back. i think it's cause i try to play jigglypuff like she's fox sometimes <_<

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Just a quick one to say hello to all the Puffs and well done everyone for making this thread so amazing.

I'm very new to the smash scene and have found this thread SO useful, you Jiggly's know your stuff.

Btw, HungryBox, LOVE your style, i wanna move to USA and play you:(

Tamoo

Smash Master
Oh!

You live in the UK?

If so, you should check out our competetive scene in the regionals, I'd be happy to help introduce you and show you some puff stuff if your up for learning,

There's a big national tournament in two weeks down in southampton and a big one in London in January coming up.

If you need anything, just drop me a message and I'll be happy to help out :)

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Dammit hungrybox! I ended up playing all the other puffs there but you lol.... Had to leave early kinda sudden, so I guess it will never happen!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeeeaah he was a stock ahead of Dr.PP and had lower percent on final match, phantomed a rest that wouldve killed and got comebacked from it. He wouldve had to go through jman or something after aswell though.

Lol at broken. Be more gay.

And I'm dissapointed sanuzi didnt make it outta brackets, cos he's the only one on that list that i've ever played and i couldve said that I would have made it out of brackets if he did :(
And he's awesome

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Yeeeaah he was a stock ahead of Dr.PP and had lower percent on final match, phantomed a rest that wouldve killed and got comebacked from it. He wouldve had to go through jman or something after aswell though.
Wow that really sucks. :/ I probably would've quit Melee after that tbh. Haha.

On a side note,
lol @ broken in Melee.

Fletch

Smash Master
wait wtf? Are you saying darc could have gotten 4th if not for a phantom rest? That would have made top 4 all jigglypuffs besides Kage. I hate jiggs i think she's broken someone teach me how to fight her. In other news good **** hbox for winning rom2
Play Ganon?

inditled

Smash Apprentice
at my first tournament i learned 2 things
1. i get ***** by fox :/
2. is it true rest can interupt c. falcons dthrow >knee

idea

Smash Master
at my first tournament i learned 2 things
1. i get ***** by fox :/
2. is it true rest can interupt c. falcons dthrow >knee
1. most people agree that's her worst matchup.
2. only if they're too slow. and if they are even slower than that, you miss and they falcon punch =P better to start crouching more. falcon can never grab pancake jigglypuff.

as for m2k...learn the puff ditto <_< but ganon isn't a terrible choice either, come to think of it. dthrow upsmash really does work as long as they DI behind. tested that before.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
dthrow upsmash really does work as long as they DI behind. tested that before.
I hear you're quite good at getting hit by that lol

Where were you at ROM2? I missed playing you. Played all the puffs except you and hungrybox

idea

Smash Master
LOL yup. gta people always make fun of me for my DI =( i think europhoria gets me into the habit of survival DIing everything cause he never punishes me for it with his falcon. that + laziness. anyway...

i didn't go, unfortunately. various reasons, including not having a way of getting there and having basically no money. i'ma try to go to pound 4, though.

edit: if i had gone, i totally would have gotten either 49th or 33rd.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
dudutsai, I'm real happy for you, and imma let you finish, but s0ft is the most campy, irritating jigglypuff of all time.

Of all time!

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
So i asked for help on jigglypuff dittos awhile back

What i've been doing so far has just been trying to space and wait for the other guy to attack and hit him after he misses.

Does anyone have any experience in this match up to give me some more pointers?

Because I find puff dittos to be fun.

yes really.

Tero.

Smash Champion
So i asked for help on jigglypuff dittos awhile back

What i've been doing so far has just been trying to space and wait for the other guy to attack and hit him after he misses.

Does anyone have any experience in this match up to give me some more pointers?

Because I find puff dittos to be fun.

yes really.
CC at low %.
Fsmash.

Tero.

Smash Champion
They can't shield after you CC their aerial.
Even if they could rest you OoS you respawn and rest them, just make sure you're ahead of stocks.

GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom