• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas.

Smash Rookie
hungrybox that zcancel thing that u said is **** but can it work for other characters?

idea

Smash Master
i found it kind of awkward (z-canceling). if anything i might start using it for aerialsthataren'tnair-grab. for some reason when i learn a new thing with jigglypuff i forget something too. learn to use up-tilt...stop using falling upair =(

Red Risk

Smash Cadet
Anyone know what the hitbox for jiggly's rest is? I've heard it was her eyes...

Also, what are tips for timing a space slayer rest?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Just play connect the dots with her eyes and mouth and draw a circle. Rest's hitbox. Don't go around the eyes, go through them.

Rest is such a silly move. I think Sheik needs it more than Jigglypuff does, though.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i think if you hit anyone with the middle of fox's shien it should have the ame effect as rest.
but still be able to jc it

idea

Smash Master
^ that explains why upthrow-rest misses if they DI slightly and you don't notice

jiggly's jab actually has pretty good range though. seems to work alright on fox if you jab arbitrarily and grab when it hits him. or if you throw one or two in between other moves. probably psyches the person out too =P

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
shut up you're just a dumb dumb that's why it works when you do it it won't work for anyone else

sort of like how you cheat on brinstar and roll into me and have the bubbles lag me and rest me even when they are no bubbles because i've blown them up

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
mm interesting

maybe they oneday will plot to take over all that is CANADA...next the WORLD

idea

Smash Master
sheik:

uptilt rest
downtilt jump rest
ftilt jump/bad DI rest
downthrow rest
weak bair rest
up-things to rest on fastfallers
dash attack canceled into rest, or something
down b rest

it makes any character good. bowser + rest...suddenly he's good. you could like...dair rest or nair rest and it'd be so hard to punish him for it.

idea

Smash Master
falco.

laser rest.

(his shine now has rest's knockback)

edit: and i've been online for a while. i've been 'away' on msn for a few hours now. i plan to sleep soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom