• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
probably not. alberta is faaaaar X_X a few other GTA people might be, but i dunno, sounds like they might be having some issues with transportation or housing. i'd like to meet all you guys, but honestly, it would end up being between $500 and $1000 for the trip, and i am not gonna spend that much on...well, anything, really. that's a lot =P

funny, but i'll probably be more likely to see smashers from west coast canada if we both end up at a tourney in central US.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
hi raynex

=D
CAOTIC is going to a tourney the week before CAST and he gonna smash you there so tell me how to beat him so when we're practicing for the tourney I can win. k?

=D

Edit: Oh, and how do I beat Raynex cause Imma have to **** him too

=D

top 5 is like...

Mango when he's not sandbagging.

Hbox of course.

3 spots up for grabs. :S
King still play good?

He was kinda inovative

probably not. alberta is faaaaar X_X a few other GTA people might be, but i dunno, sounds like they might be having some issues with transportation or housing. i'd like to meet all you guys, but honestly, it would end up being between $500 and $1000 for the trip, and i am not gonna spend that much on...well, anything, really. that's a lot =P

funny, but i'll probably be more likely to see smashers from west coast canada if we both end up at a tourney in central US.
lol going to this tourney already costed me over $1000 and it's still 2 weeks away XD

Emoduck

Smash Rookie
Meow i am getting better anyone know a good way to shield practice and DI practice

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
RAWR!

I'll record something of me

DYNIES JIGGS IN TOURNEY DEBUT

in a week

Wish me luck as a bran new Jiggs beginning a journey ^_^

Metà

Smash Master
Mango/hbox, what do you guys do against Sheik? I have a lot of experience fighting Fox, Marth, Peach, Falco, and like, everyone but Sheik. >_< (w/ the exception of one of my crew members, but his Sheik isn't that good) Every time I have to fight a good Sheik I get destroyed. I do like crouching her grab into rest though, but a good Sheik player will wise up after getting hit by this, especially if they have Jiggs experience.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Mango/hbox, what do you guys do against Sheik? I have a lot of experience fighting Fox, Marth, Peach, Falco, and like, everyone but Sheik. >_< (w/ the exception of one of my crew members, but his Sheik isn't that good) Every time I have to fight a good Sheik I get destroyed. I do like crouching her grab into rest though, but a good Sheik player will wise up after getting hit by this, especially if they have Jiggs experience.
I usually spam bairs against her

SHFFL EVERYTHING into crouch

you can crouch her jab, grab, uptilt, or spot dodge

uptilt rest destroys, and nair is a good approach

wavedash mindgames

crouch cancel her dash attack, jab, etc to rest

back throw her off the edge, hit her ONCE with ANYTHING, then grab the ledge as quickly as you can, and if needed restore ledge invincibility frames. She has no choice but to upB right above you and fall through you, or LAGILLY upB to the stage which you can easily rest with a ledge hop rest.

needles can be crouched, Fair is really good, well all the aerials are, but space wisely. Don't try to always grab her.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
juan you give so much good advice on how to use rest. But you don't really use rest all that much yourself.

You gotta start makin' those clutch rests in tourny.

idea

Smash Master
anyone here use drill (down air) much? we were discussing it a bit yesterday/today and we watched phanna's blue resticles. seems pretty good but no one really uses it (except phanna, and sliq a little). thoughts?

idea

Smash Master
that is funnier...but downsmash only has two frames with a reasonable hitbox. might be better to try downtilting and falling off with aerials actually, assuming that's easier to hit with.

and i meant drill into other things really. like drillgrabs and drillrests. any aerials beat firefox =)

lol...upair them out of firefox to rest

MaNg0

Smash Hero
against sheik - hbox u spam bairs against everone lol

i usually do nairs and alot fairs 2 up airss becauses thoses lead 2 rest

i dont feel like going into alot of details but one day i will

and jona - i dunno go fox or soemthing

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I dunno Hbox is still getting better

Mang0 when are we gonna see you at some OoS tourneys