• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i heard xif made a thread of like 3000+ posts or something with a bunch of other people in one night and then it was locked.

but something of that magnitude will never happen again :( stupid 30 second rule.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
XIF has the most epic threads in the ATL south boards...yeah i remember that post it was abunch of random ****...and relaly hot women

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
just out of curiosity, what does XiF do vs Jigglypuff? it seems like his style of gameplay (NAIR AGGRESSIVELY AGHJLGIJJSKDKJSOAPAPA INTELLIGENT SPACING MORE NAIR PILLAR NAIR ATTACK AGGRESSION BLARGH) would be bad against puff because puffs tend to camp/spam/approach with/defend with/do everything with bair against peach. and bair > nair with spacing.

or is it like one of those weird relationships where he does fine in the matchup regardless because of magical fairy dust? i can't find anything of him vs hungrybox on youtube either which isn't particularly helpful.

hungrybox if you see this reply to me and help me understand better.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
actually i heard he takes the testicular secretion of special hormones from the wildebeast.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
theres a strike? i got 12 strikes in a row once, but over a span of 2 games :(

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
really? so do you not have class right now? is that why you have the ability to spam this late?

idea

Smash Master
rayn does not go to york. although he somehow manages to be free every wednesday to play smash at york...

i wonder if you got banned for spamming this thread?

...SO GUYS HOW DO I USE A JIGGLYPUFF IN A SMASH BATTLE FIGHT?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh dear...

I'm not in the mood to explain, lol.

How do you beat fox? You don't pound and nair more.

And you don't start sandbagging when you get a lead.

And rest the fox if he is right above you.
This is starting to sound like a big flaming kansas john.

But you wouldn't do that...right Juan?

Fine explain to me later.

idea

Smash Master
i ALWAYS stop trying my hardest (not exactly sandbagging) when i'm in the lead. such a bad habit.

marth started getting easier to fight when i stopped trying to do anything fun. i just float around and look for opportunities now and that seems to work. upair to rest works, but if they know what they're doing you won't land upairs anyway.

fox is the opposite...you have to make everything lead to rest and do silly combos on him. or backthrow him off the edge and gimp his recovery <_< whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom