• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
also, if you can't techchase rest, techchase upair to rest on a platform. that worked on a bunch of people in kansas. no one techs the upair. (again, got it from mango)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i dunno other characters

are fun and since there as good

as my puff why not use them

In socal at the beggining of sets

we say

"what character do u wanna lose 2" lol

ask lovage about my other characters

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
nah. I like to keep it fresh. I'll have a different cp for you next time. In case you were practicing on corneria or something.
naw i wasn't. Stage had nothing to do with why I lost.

My concept is "Lose on a neutral, and you should lose the set"

which is why I ban bad neutrals

like Poke Stadium for fox, he ***** *** there.

though now I'm not too sure.

soap

Smash Hero
i dunno other characters

are fun and since there as good

as my puff why not use them

In socal at the beggining of sets

we say

"what character do u wanna lose 2" lol

ask lovage about my other characters
that falcon is wild

idea

Smash Master
jigglypuff mains kind of need an alternate so everyone doesn't hate you so much

>_>

rambo cruise...i dunno, i don't think anyone's ever picked that on me. i bet it'd be REALLY easy to camp on though. maybe...fd? it's big and plain...so jiggs at least has her advantages subtracted. lots of other levels just seem to help. i would say green greens but that's silly and hbox said he never loses there. honestly i like that level, even as jiggs, but i couldn't give you a reason =P

i dunno...pokefloats? low ceiling, few edges...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Floats is home court for Jiggs. Floats around and gimps you. I don't like it much. When hbox camped ford so hard he swore at him, thats when I knew I wasn't talking him to Green Greens. Rambo Cruise orr....jungle *****.

idea

Smash Master
Floats is home court for Jiggs. Floats around and gimps you. I don't like it much. When hbox camped ford so hard he swore at him, thats when I knew I wasn't talking him to Green Greens. Rambo Cruise orr....jungle *****.
japes has a high ceiling though...and jiggs could float under the platforms easily to recover and such. you'd have to camp really hard with fox to have a stage advantage there, and i know you don't want to do that.

+ i KNEW you wouldn't be at marco's on time =D (my excuse is i woke up late...then watched stuff on youtube)

Tero.

Smash Champion
Tero when will you make me one of your amazing german combo videos
haha im planing to do something really big (crew combo video) with amazing editing, but i dont have much free time at the moment, so yeah ... 2009

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ill have a vid of how to beat jiggs with falco without knowing the match up and still win at next gigs.

dont make me do another victory roar. like i said u asked for it. and u still are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom