• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
spacing aerials is the only thing you really have riding for you against a campy marth, wait for that moment when the marth ****s something up and punish the hell out of him

nair->rest is hard to pull off on campy marths too

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
Instead of spacing, I always have myself inside Marf's Shield range.

His out of shield attacks are **** to me, so he's ****ed if I'm behind him (lolrape)

if I'm in front, I'll prolly do a **** Combo, or Crouch Rest a grab. ._.

idea

Smash Master
space bairs

crouch

*disappointed from placing 5th at e52*
it's like i told raynex - "look who you lost to: darkrain, cactuar and mew2king." same for you, except add in a super technical fox and a, what, 7-3 matchup?

Instead of spacing, I always have myself inside Marf's Shield range.

His out of shield attacks are **** to me, so he's ****ed if I'm behind him (lolrape)

if I'm in front, I'll prolly do a **** Combo, or Crouch Rest a grab. ._.
yeah, if i could get behind marth my problems would be over anyway =P i was playing kirbykaze's marth yesterday and came to the conclusion that if the marth is being careful i pretty much can't approach with aerials. the moving near him and shielding thing seems to work. but most likely i'm just gonna start picking sheik vs. campy marths anyway.

for crouch resting jab - does that require WDing in? or are marths just jabbing you when you're that close <_<

idea

Smash Master
OMG you're finally going Sheik against me?
i did that once back when i was way suckier, remember? back when smashturbations were still being held...but you're good against sheik and bad against jiggs <_< i would more likely go jiggs on you in tournament. :bee:

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Hey there, everyone. I'm a scrubadub smasher who wishes to learn Jigglypuff as a possible replacement for Peach. Peach is dumb.
I'd like to know if there's any sort of huge, end-all-be-all compendium of Jigglypuff knowledge so that I can start to learn the proper execution required to play Jigglypuff well. Also, does any one YouTube channel have a good bunch of Puff vids, or should I just YouTube search Mango?

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
search for mango and king vids. i kind of lived off king vids when i first started playing and then mango came along with this thread that helped alot. check out the matchup page he has and watch their vids and practice. and then come back here with your questions

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Hey there, everyone. I'm a scrubadub smasher who wishes to learn Jigglypuff as a possible replacement for Peach. Peach is dumb.
I'd like to know if there's any sort of huge, end-all-be-all compendium of Jigglypuff knowledge so that I can start to learn the proper execution required to play Jigglypuff well. Also, does any one YouTube channel have a good bunch of Puff vids, or should I just YouTube search Mango?
sup

lol =D

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
What can peach do to a sleeping puff?

Turnip toss up, wait, charge downsmash, 30-50% damage. wtf in an even matchup? gg.

Only works when there's nothing above u tho. =x

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol Mang0 still plays Melee.

I haven't been to the Jiggz boards in forever. Things look as if they've gone down the pooper.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Would battlefield be a bad choice against peach? I'm thinking of counterpicking that since rest sometimes won't kill at low percentages on Mangoland...

Tero.

Smash Champion
Would battlefield be a bad choice against peach? I'm thinking of counterpicking that since rest sometimes won't kill at low percentages on Mangoland...
Actually i coutnerpick battlefield most of the time against peach and so do many good european puffs like dou! or inf.
Mango will probably say DL cuz he always counterpicks with that ^^

oh ****

i forgot

to space my words

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hmmm against peach i go

dreamland .. tero u no me so much

<333 hahha

but i mean she cant kill u on mangoland

but final is really good =D

and brinstar and uhhh

o yea yoshi story ^__^

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
cept on GayNestor :(

And Koryouu (lol sp?)

And Fabian :(

I do way better on them with Samus, although they still win, it's always a 1 stock match.

Tero.

Smash Champion
yeah bairs

and rest

against peach

works like

a charm

lol

peach is like

piece of cake

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
so what would you say the best way to use rollout would be? i use it on mute city sometimes like king does but are there any effective ways of using it?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Using it randomly on (mostly on FD), sometimes you can catch them with it, but only if they don't know what to do against it.
If they try to shield it, and your rollout goes through twice, the third will hit. But if they jump up over it, try and finish your rollout away from them so they can't punish you too much.

thats what i do at least

Emoduck

Smash Rookie
Hey Mango how do i learn L-cancel i really need it i have the other stuff down but L-canceling is killing me

>< >< ><

idea

Smash Master
yeah, just keep practicing it. if you play people a lot better than you, you might start doing it automatically just to keep up with them.

w!zard

Smash Apprentice
i don't think you should play someone a lot better than you to practice l-cancelling. you'd be too flustered trying to not die to remember to l-cancel

inditled

Smash Apprentice
mango all your *****

gave me AIDS

THROUGH A FOURM

stop saying ****

nvm keep saying ****

its cool

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Hey Mango how do i learn L-cancel i really need it i have the other stuff down but L-canceling is killing me

>< >< ><

well puff is good for u then

just keep practicing and ull be ****

and yea **** *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom