• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i'm not talented at all at drawing. when you're done with T-major, could you possibly draw one of me for a virtual cookie?

antimatter

Smash Lord
Yays!

kirby would have blue shaded sunglasses, and a blue baseball cap with a green vertical stripe down the middle.

edit: here's the cookie! i hope you like chocolate chip.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yays!

kirby would have blue shaded sunglasses, and a blue baseball cap with a green vertical stripe down the middle.

edit: here's the cookie! i hope you like chocolate chip.
Hehe, ok. What is the color of the nonstriped part of the cap?
Hope that isn't a hotlink though.

'course, with no reference I can only get it right so much.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Sonic does suck, but then again so does Sakurai and he made this poor excuse for a sequel game, so it makes sense.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Lego.

Brawl Doesn't Suck.

And you're not looking very good for continuously bad mouthing it.

Just shut up.

Is it so hard?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I think it sucks as a sequel to melee and I have a right to say that so why don't you shut up, and I honestly don't care what you think about me.

Reyairia

Smash Champion

Stryks

Smash Hero
The 2nd arc is gonna start in the next update, where all of the clubs take on the Legion of Knowledge, even mods will appear... its big...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I love the fact no matter how much spam there is here this topic will never be closed. It's like the mods are just letting us have our own little club within the forums.

Fawriel

Smash Master
It's sad, but I still have to agree with Lego.
In fact, Project Vertical contains plain and simple proof that Brawl is ****ed up.
Toon Link has more powerful KO moves than old Link! Lovely. Absolutely lovely. The ONLY strength that Link now has that Toon Link doesn't have, is a few tiny pixels of sword. And 9 extra percent required to be KOd off the top. Toon Link is better in every other respect. EVERY. And you'd think they could at least get similar characters balanced! No, sir.
And Pit is a middle weight. He now officially has no weaknesses. Only areas of not-quite-as-excessive power.

*sigh*
Sorry, guys. I guess unless a miracle happens and they fix stuff, I'll never get over the fact that they ****ed up the balance again. That was the one main thing I looked forward to.

So. Legion of Knowledge. I assume that's the prophets and stuff... I was pretty active during that time and complained a crapload afterwards, so realistically my role should be pretty large. In the end, my club won, but at what price... How tragic!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
In the end, my club won, but at what price... How tragic!
At least he isn't the game's punching bag bottom tier.
It's odd that, except for Marth, the highest tiers in this game all seem to be newcomers.

RDK

Smash Hero
I just realized how technically shallow Brawl is after going back and playing Melee. It makes me one sad panda. Not to mention the imbalance is even WORSE in Brawl.

Congratulations, Sakurai, you giant ******-faced *******. Your goal was to run the Smash series into the ****ing ground at all costs. Mission accomplished.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Um RDK it really depends on how you play the game. If you play it for kicks, it will seem balance, but if you play it for advance play, than of course it will be very unbalance to the point that no one could tell who could win. Or if the person is more skilled and smater than the other.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Ashley supporter... Ashley supporter...

Now thats out of the way it looks like brawl is even more ***gotry than I thought.

Repryx

Smash Champion
@ viper-did you just confuse me?....I think you did!

Legos I hope you mean BIGgotry lolz...take away one of those stars, lets make it bigotry....for no reason, cmon.

Neo Anderson 4 brawl

-Ciao

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ashley supporter... Ashley supporter....
But she's my favoirte Warioware Character. D: But I supported Lip & Micaiah way more than Ashley though.

Now thats out of the way it looks like brawl is even more ***gotry than I thought.
Stages, yes.

Gameplay, a little.

Items, maybe.

Characters, no.

Fetures, should I even say?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Stages, yes.

Gameplay, yes.

Items, who gives a ****?

Characters, HELL YES!!

Features, Yes and no.

Repryx

Smash Champion
W.E Its still fun to use Ike outside of Fire Emblem....Sakurai has ruined us all...there wont be a 4...

-Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom