• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
lolz I should get a job @ HAL so I can balance the game then make marth suck! and rename him Martha....yeah...thatll make me feel better about life

-Ciao

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Hal doesn't make the game, Sora (Is that named cursed or something? Bceuase everything with that name is ****) make it.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Hey, it's more fun than Melee, I think... :p

*Prepares for bashing*
I agree.

1. I get to play with more than one person due to online.
2. I can beat my Marth using sister often 3/4
3. Even if I want to play alone, single mode doesn't completely suck like in Melee.
4. I like items and fun stages.
5. I noticed several characters with high tier potential instead of like... 4 in Melee.
6. I'm a casual player?

Patinator

Smash Champion
Patinator again just don't speak, how many times do I have to tell you?
Listen, Legolastom. I'm sorry for whatever made you so crabby at me lately, but I'm not gonna listen to you this time. Is that fine with you, O Overlord? :rolleyes:

I agree.

1. I get to play with more than one person due to online.

I don't have Wi-Fi... Well, tomorrow's my brithday, so maybe..... :(

RDK, I NEED YOUR WEIRD PICTURE OF A PEAR SAYING "LOL WUT" RIGHT NOW! :laugh:

3. Even if I want to play alone, single mode doesn't completely suck like in Melee.

Meh. Subspace gets boring after a bit. Vs. Mode is the single player for me. :p

4. I like items and fun stages.

So losing because you hit a freshly-spawned Bob-Omb is fun? Or getting killed by the random chaos of Spear Pillar/Norfair/etc.? :p

5. I noticed several characters with high tier potential instead of like... 4 in Melee.

Pretty much, yeah. :p

6. I'm a casual player?

OMG U DUN NO HOW 2 PLAY SMASH NOOBCAKE!!!1! I kid, Rey. :p
I'm semi-competitive. :p But I get bored with Melee in about 1.2 matches. I can play Brawl for about ten hours straight before taking a break.

...^^;

My other comments in bold. BEWARE THE :p!!! ^_^

Elysium

Smash Lord
^^Even Digimon and KH?

-Ciao
Digimon Sora was lame, she had a bird. Meme on the other hand had a walking talking Cactus. Now thats cool.

KH was lame... :ohwell:

@Patinator: Rey's comment about her Marth Using Sister just meant that her sister uses Marth often, and in Brawl Rey can beat her about 3/4 of the time. No need for a Pear picture.

platnum

Smash Lord
Patinator again just don't speak, how many times do I have to tell you?
How about you stop being an ***, AND SHUT UP!

EDIT:I know his coment wasn't directed at me, I'm just tired of him flamming patinator(and me).
about brawl: I say it's BETTER THAN MELEE!*awaits death at the hands of brawl haters*

As for the technical aspect, It's a new game, and were not going to find all of the techs in just 3 months, just be patient.

Patinator

Smash Champion
@Patinator: Rey's comment about her Marth Using Sister just meant that her sister uses Marth often, and in Brawl Rey can beat her about 3/4 of the time. No need for a Pear picture.
But... But... D:

:bee:

How about you stop being an ***, AND SHUT UP!
... O_O

Uh, wow Platnum... You, um, didn't have to do that...

...I think... Thanks anyway? :)

*Holds up Lego shield*

Fawriel

Smash Master
lolz I should get a job @ HAL so I can balance the game then make marth suck! and rename him Martha....yeah...thatll make me feel better about life

-Ciao
No!

I'd kind of be willing to live with the same character design, imbalance and all, if it was Sigurd instead. Sigurd was such a swell guy, and he was betrayed, murdered, and basically lost everything in the middle of the game he looked to be the hero of. Why couldn't they bring HIM back instead of this personality-less bishie!

^^Even Digimon and KH?

-Ciao

Digimon. <3

Hey, it's more fun than Melee, I think... :p
Yeah, it's probably more fun to play at a casual level...

Fawriel

Smash Master
You need to leave out the bracket at the end of the URL that Yaya accidentally left in there... nevermindz0rs lawl

The song doesn't seem that impressive, though... starts out pretty boring and generic... the piano sounds kinda cute... In the middle now. It sounds nice, but hardly outstanding.
And... that's completely off-topic.

T-major

Smash Champion

-Ciao
.... I don't understand how people can keep saying that Marth is still broken... practically everything that made him broken in melee is gone in brawl. his range, speed, knockback and weight have all been decreased. he's not even close to being broken...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
It's a pretty cute song Yaya. :3 Reminds me of this other non-lyrical song I used to hear several years back called Nesstrance, but I lost it and never was able to find it again. *emo moment*

Stryks

Smash Hero
STRYKS APPEARS

Brawl > Melee

I said it, flame me IDC, brawl has online, and is way better IMO, I dont see how its unbalanced, seriously that toon link > link thing aint gonna change my mind, im tired of marths, shieks, foxes and falcos consuming every tourney I went to in melee...

this time its diferent, and im glad, more variety = better experience...

anyway Ill probably have the comic around wendsday or thursday, ot exam tomorrow, and a lot of HW for wednsday, so yeah...

dont worry its good, and sonicmario, huryr up with da list and such...

ATTENTION ALL CLUB LEADERS
or then again ex-leaders whatever...

Ur time to shine is HERE!
give me the list of ur 5 best members, the leaders, of that I know of are:

IsmaR
Fawriel
err uhh Tmajor?

anyway just go and get them, patinator tell chaos leader about the SW squadron list please XD

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
*totally doesnt give Gypsy Lee 5$ to add my name*

SERRRRRRRRRRRIOUSLYYY

D:

And plus, shouldn't I already be there since I was promised?

Also, Onyx should be a no brainer.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
KENJI APPEARS

-Ciao
D:

You use Metaknight.

I'd kind of be willing to live with the same character design, imbalance and all, if it was Sigurd instead. Sigurd was such a swell guy, and he was betrayed, murdered, and basically lost everything in the middle of the game he looked to be the hero of. Why couldn't they bring HIM back instead of this personality-less bishie!
Again, D:
Sigurd is cool, though

.... I don't understand how people can keep saying that Marth is still broken... practically everything that made him broken in melee is gone in brawl. his range, speed, knockback and weight have all been decreased. he's not even close to being broken...
Actually, his knockback on some moves went up.

T-major

Smash Champion
STRYKS APPEARS

Brawl > Melee

I said it, flame me IDC, brawl has online, and is way better IMO, I dont see how its unbalanced, seriously that toon link > link thing aint gonna change my mind, im tired of marths, shieks, foxes and falcos consuming every tourney I went to in melee...

this time its diferent, and im glad, more variety = better experience...
Agreed! :D

err uhh Tmajor?
I wasn't a leader, just one of the most active members of the MMPMA. I know who the important people
were though.

thethirdkoopa
Ouendanation
KumaOso
ME!! :D

however, as far as I now, me and Kuma are the one two that still come here... I could be wrong though...

MysticKengi said:
Actually, his knockback on some moves went up.
yeah. but the moves that are better are the ones that sucked in Melee. his Up Smash is the only one I can think of at the moment... his Sword Dance (orwhateverit'scalled...) is easier to hit with now, though...

also, the tipper is, like, 8 times smaller then before now...

RDK

Smash Hero
STRYKS APPEARS

Brawl > Melee
The FAIL started when you arrived, but then you made it worse with the statement after that.

IsmaR
Fawriel
err uhh Tmajor?

anyway just go and get them, patinator tell chaos leader about the SW squadron list please XD
Does P2W count?

Elysium

Smash Lord
ATTENTION ALL CLUB LEADERS
or then again ex-leaders whatever...

IsmaR
Fawriel
err uhh Tmajor?

Is that 5 members plus the leader, or 5 including the leader?

Oh and is Onyx part of R.I.D.L.E.Y or TRS?

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Hmmmm, Stryks. Forget The Organization, that club was a flop. Just leave me in Ridley, and make sure I get to own some Geno and Ashleytards because I was a spam/flame extraordinair in those threads.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

IsmaR
Fawriel
err uhh Tmajor?

What exactly was I leader of?

And E brings up a point, what if your in multiple clans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom