• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Indignation Rocked!

I just stuck with Lloyd after Regal and Kratos BSed me with Regals Hadouken

and Kratos' DEMON F-LIGHT SP-VICTORY LIGHT-LIGHTNING BLA-SUPER LIGHTNING B-GRA-THUNER BLADE------>REST IN PEACE SINNERS! JUDGEMENT!

I was SON Frikin mad he could cancel moves in rapid succession like that....once he pulled of a 5000 damage combo on me on mania despite me being level 100....WTF?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah dont worry, ill come up with cool club combos....

yeah seriously u guys are gonna love the 2nd arc, I find it a tad better than the 1st arc...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Whatever happens with us. We better not just appear at the end (SSE Spoiler
Like Sonic only does in the SSE, he only appears in one canon cinema and is not a required playable -_-. Then again I shouldn't be greedy. I mean Wolf didn't even get a role.
)

I know you hate Sonic. But you already said you'd be fair

But 2 questions:

1. Your personal hate won't lead us into teaming up with people like ASHLEY, Waluigians, or Mog Squad right?

2. I don't want to cause any flame wars. (Especially with one who's famous for Sandman's thread) But How do I know you say you don't like Sonic just because Megaman isn't in with him? Maybe your feeling that Sonic got Megaman's rightful place? Or if you have an actual reason, I will hear it. I won't flame. Honest. (Repyx would tell you how Honest I am, I never lied to my own Club)

Repryx

Smash Champion
IDC Kratos is a Jerk for not doing all that on my team....also a 8000 hp boost? Really? C'mon Kratos...Gosh I bet thats how lloyd is gonna be in the next one if you have to fight him....Abbysion didnt even give me that much trouble

BTW Yeah SM has never lied...despite Stryks 3 stocking my Sonic....he will never know what Sonics TRUE weakness is....SM you know lolz

Yeah we better not get some minor role....cuz Ill complain! (whatever thats worth)

Stryks

Smash Hero
I think sonic doesnt deserve the spot in brawl, I mean if megaman was in then ok I dont mind, but he isnt, and sonic got it, its just wrong...

the only reason I see why hes in is cause people have been wanting a sonic vs mario for ages, and thats the whole reason for his inclusion, its not because he has stellar games, and we all know only the 2d ones rock, and yet there he is, hoging the spotlight, where guys like megaman deserve the shot way... WAY more, I mean seriously megaman 2 is like easily in the top 10-20 best videogames list of all TIME...

anyway enough about that
I tend to be fair to ALL of the clubs, I cant count out ashley because u guys hate them, it has to be done...
also Sonicmario... i need u to round up 5 of ur best members from the S.S.S. (preferably the guy that were part way before the leak and such), u guys are gonna appear in the comic real soon...

and yes I hate how sonic appears in the SSE, like hes some godly character or something...

and sonicmario, have I added u on brawl yet??

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think sonic doesnt deserve the spot in brawl, I mean if megaman was in then ok I dont mind, but he isnt, and sonic got it, its just wrong...

the only reason I see why hes in is cause people have been wanting a sonic vs mario for ages, and thats the whole reason for his inclusion, its not because he has stellar games, and we all know only the 2d ones rock, and yet there he is, hoging the spotlight, where guys like megaman deserve the shot way... WAY more, I mean seriously megaman 2 is like easily in the top 10-20 best videogames list of all TIME...
Fair enough. Thanks for your opinion.
I do feel bad for you though. I liked Megaman too. I was quite sad to hear all the deconfirmation of the big characters like Megaman, Ridley and Krystal. I'm glad Sonic is in, But I can't shake the feeling how bad the others feel.

anyway enough about that
I tend to be fair to ALL of the clubs, I cant count out ashley because u guys hate them, it has to be done...
also Sonicmario... i need u to round up 5 of ur best members from the S.S.S. (preferably the guy that were part way before the leak and such), u guys are gonna appear in the comic real soon...
Oh great I probably jinxed it :(

and yes I hate how sonic appears in the SSE, like hes some godly character or something...
The grass is greener on the other side. I just think of it as Sonic coming out of nowhere.

and sonicmario, have I added u on brawl yet??
Can't. Don't have Wi-Fi T_T

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Unfourtunatly SM doesnt have Wifi...it hurts cuz I want to show him my Sonic Cena combo...

And I see the 5 being SM SK SiD....uhhh Maybe Garuda and Lime? Dunno....we shall see....

People seem to realize that Taboo decided to exist near Angel Island....*Chomps Chilidog*

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Yeah I was in Before the leak wasnt I? I think I remember now cuz I threw a no reason party that weekend @ my friends house heheheh no clean-up 4 me!

Thanks 4 considering me SM!

*Playfully Lobs a coconut @ SMs head* lolz

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hah! Sonic?!

Ike F-Smashes, Lucario Auras, Toon Link Dairs are where it's at!

Yes I did say that because those are my three best charries.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yaya: But Super Sonic pwns all (Final Smash)

Repryx: That's it Repryx. You've gone too far. I will show you you're worst nightmare :evil:

*sends army of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Robot Monkeys*

lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Another Toon Link...SEIZE HIM

Its all about Sonic Speed, Falco Chaingrab, Ike F-tilt, ZSS Miracle Whip, Pits Arrows, Dedede Dthrow, Marth Fair and Kratos' S. Lightning Blade lolz

*Not so Playfully Lobs a coconut @ Yaya*

OMG WTF SM?!?!?! THATS TOO FARR!!!

OBJECTION!

*Runs away*

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez Ike doesnt say that in Fire Emblem...

His lines in brawl make me laugh

"HIYAHHHHHHHH.....I Fight for my friends"

WTF? Mortal Kombat yells then a line like that?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yaya: Bravo Bravo Bravo. Using Ike Lines. BTW, are you "Fighting for your Friends"?

Oh, and I just noticed Rey has the most posts in this thread with 777 posts sharp.

EDIT: Repyx Beat me

RDK

Smash Hero

I don't think Megaman should have made it in over Sonic, but MM definetely should have been a priority on Sakurai's list.

If we would've included characters based on how good their recent games are, let's be fair on both fronts. MM's recent games aren't any better than Sonic's, TBH.

And if you're willing to argue that Battle Network and Star Pharce are top notch games and Sonic '06 and SatSR aren't--well, then, you're just crazy.

But come on, Sakurai--stop pissing on the Metroid franchise and give us ****ing Ridley.

Repryx

Smash Champion
this be the last poem...a metaphysical one

Your words can kill ones very psyche
And your demeanor can suck up ones very life
Your eyes can pierce a man’s soul
And in your hearts place is a black hole
Your speech makes sailors seem kind
And your insults can crush one’s mind
Your presence makes children cry
And your hospitality forces the sick to die
Your life is a blade that hurts and angers
And I am the sheath that loves this danger

I dunno I like this one...

-Ciao

Yaya

Smash Champion
Or perhaps you would like me to speak in Lucario:

"Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura"

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh boy. I do enjoy this comic.. Too bad it doesn't get updated very often. I spend too much time on the comp :/

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
If you guys must know the ending to the comic, I'll spoil the ending.

R.I.D.L.E.Y fails, The **** Staff takes over the world, Krystal appears playable in the imagined "Smash 4".

ha....ha... jk Stryks...don't kills us off early. :laugh:

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Awww, cute, though Stryks is kinda right. XD

There was no hair that looked like Rey's

And there was no hat like yours.

And I felt like the cloud sword.

And There were no wings in the little options.
Then draw instead!

Lawl @ paint doodle.

I don't think Megaman should have made it in over Sonic, but MM definetely should have been a priority on Sakurai's list.

But come on, Sakurai--stop pissing on the Metroid franchise and give us ****ing Ridley.
Agreed and agreed.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Who did everyone "main" in Tales of Symphonia?
Lloyd and Sheena, with ease.
Presea comes as a close 3rd.

Zelos may be better than Kratos in combat (at least in the fact he attacks with his sword quicker), but Kratos is way more deep and developed as a character, needless to say.

Like Rey said, agreed and agreed. :p

Master Hand clone FTL!

Fawriel

Smash Master
I kind of find Zelos more interesting than Kratos, actually... not to mention that Zelos is hilarious. "I'm just too pretty. SERIOUSLY!"

Actually, I always tried to keep all the characters in the team equally, but ended up neglecting Zelos and Regal, although I liked them, and I would have neglected Raine if she hadn't been vital for my boss battles...

Repryx

Smash Champion
I find Kratos to be cheap...I find Regal to be an @$$hole that could probably kill mithos on his own if he were to just...(AUUUGHHH)

-Ciao

Stryks

Smash Hero
RDK:
Megaman has his share of mediocre games, but it still making great games, I played megaman ZX advent, short yes but real fun, classical 2d formula...

Well whatever, im still pissed at sonic, and will continue to DESTROY HIM IN BRAWL [/Evil voice]

anyway TODAY without a doubt Ill draw the comic, couldnt yesterday, went for tacos XD

and sonicmario, im waiting for that list...

rey, how come I have 2 circles over my head??

T-major

Smash Champion
Sure. What does your character look like again?
I look like Jazz Man (big picture here), only, my hair flowing locks are long (shoulder length, brown) and in a pony tail, one of these hats in the same colour as my suit (very dark blue), and I'm not black. I also have a Square-end necktie

also,, just for further description, my suit is a tight fit. not loose fitting like it is in the jazz man picture.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I am bored...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I still can't believe I broke my paddleball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom