• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^On the last episode of DBZ!

JK just wanted to see what u were gonna say!

Whats up with our thread? I wanted to play SiegK...but uh...yeah cant find him...SiD too!

GET WIFI SM!

SonicMario

Smash Master
*cough*
http://pikachize.eye-of-newt.com/pika.cgi?url=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134063

Here is how Pikachu would view the 1st page of this Thread.

Note that it looks like your logged off. But don't worry, once you return to Smashboards (Unless it is irrelevent if you opened a New window) you will be logged in.
*cough*

^^On the last episode of DBZ!

JK just wanted to see what u were gonna say!

Whats up with our thread? I wanted to play SiegK...but uh...yeah cant find him...SiD too!

GET WIFI SM!
Brawl is too awesome for us to be active at the thread >.>?

I've only seen SiD recently. I haven't seen SiegK in a little while.

And I'm sorry that I don't have Wi-Fi D:

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hey Repryx:

piikaa pi Pipi pi-i kaa pi kachu chuuuu Chu chu Chu pika Pii chu Kaaa Pika chu Pi Kaaa pika-chu, Chu kaa Kaaa pikaa?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Being casual doesn't necessarily mean noob. :0
Also, it doesn't seem like it if you seem so preoccupied with making the game fair.
So? I have the worst time playing this game with items, because the skill I've aquired goes right down the crapper. I have more fun trying to make things fair.

And I didn't say you were a noob. I said I'm having more fun with this game now than before, when I was a newbie.

Sweet. :3

Sorry Lanky, my wii died there.
No biggie. Got some playing time with Gypsy and samusrules (totally three-stocked his Olimar, by the way. Pissed me off, though, I lost one match because a f***in capsule blew up in my face. THAT'S WHY I HATE ITEMS!!)

False.
A sensitive man is less likely to abandon us for a woman with bigger mammary glands, and will be a better father instead of coming home and heading straight for the T.V. and a beer. It's an unconscious and instinctual preoccupation we've had since the dawn of time.
Plus, its only been in the last twenty years or so that we've been able to boss men around to a degree, and still only somewhat.
And despite propaganda being drummed into our heads since... who knows when, sensitive =/= weakness. I just told you it takes a ****load of courage to do what Repryx just did, you should know considering that you're ridiculing him right now. :D

If it makes you feel any better about males, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, and I have two younger brothers, one of which is only 4 years old, so at least I have SOME expeirience with kids.

**** Ike. :(
Is that because, in that match we did, I KO'ed your Meta twice, yet you didn't get my Ike once?

^^Weird that when I played Rey in Austria it was minimum lag...
I find that strange. I have some lag with my buddies in the US...but I have little to no lag against Stryks and Rey, who are both in a different country.

I made a new sig.

it's win is OVER 9000!!!
Needs more Snake!

And Bowser...get rid of Dedede, add Mario, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Toon Link, Regular Link, Fox, and Wolf. You had Ike, so that's a start!

Hmm, if anyone wants to face me, you'll have to wait until later tonight. Our projector's color wheel broke, so I've been playing Brawl without color for the past day. So we got a new projector, and it needs to be put in place before I can play again.

But I'll let you guys know when I'm going on.

T-major

Smash Champion
...get rid of Dedede...
I'm sorry, sir, but that is impossible...

... I do agree on more Snake though... I'll do that later... my friend mains Snake, so maybe I'll do something with my main, and all my friends mains together...... snapshots are awesome.

and projector failure is full of fail...

Yaya

Smash Champion
I said to Repryx.

Repryx what are you some kind of ******, WTF were you thinking when you lent your parents your Wii?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
No biggie. Got some playing time with Gypsy and samusrules (totally three-stocked his Olimar, by the way. Pissed me off, though, I lost one match because a f***in capsule blew up in my face. THAT'S WHY I HATE ITEMS!!)
Whenever that happens to me I just think "maybe next time items will work in my favor." P:

If it makes you feel any better about males, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, and I have two younger brothers, one of which is only 4 years old, so at least I have SOME expeirience with kids.
I don't hate males, it's just an instinctual paranoia all (or most) women have with their boyfriends. -shrug- In fact, I get along with men more than women, but that's partly because of my aspieness and men are more direct with their speech than women.

... or are you trying to impress me? :p

Is that because, in that match we did, I KO'ed your Meta twice, yet you didn't get my Ike once?
No, I just have the hardest time against Ikes, not yours specifically.

I find that strange. I have some lag with my buddies in the US...but I have little to no lag against Stryks and Rey, who are both in a different country.
I think there's a specific explanation for that.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yaya Im getting ready to go to college in a few months so I wanted to be nice...besides...Baby is coming home in a day! THEN YOU WILL DIE

Just get in da plane!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Repryx.

Why would one be afraid of you.

You worship Dimentio.

Seriously, Not cool.
Because I train in the Hyperbolic time chamber...

I dont worship Dimentio...Just cuz of the Sig and Ciao? I just think he is WAY cool...like Nachos!

Also

You Worship Yaya....

Terrible.

-Ciao

Stryks

Smash Hero
WTF no hat?! FAIL
jk, but seriously, and whats with the cloud sword...

and reys... well... needs more hair... and wings XD

anyway the 2nd arc will talk about the what I like to call Legion of Knowledge, cant tell much, but all of the clubs will basically join to take them down... cant tell more than that XD

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^So the Clubs will be called the Super(friends)Clubs?

Stryks What time is it now where you are?

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
grr Styks! GRR its 11:38 over here then....so see me @ 12:30 PM where you live if possible...(I got church for like 6 hrs lolz)

Also...Im gonna invent a Cena combo with my Sonic...I already got 2 of the five moves down....UPB DAIR and Homing attack lolz Also Im gonna give u my Wii # its this match against these cheap Icees I played and my Ike molested them...like it looked Like Joe Jackson vs. Tito and Micheal lolz

Yaya

Smash Champion
There was no hair that looked like Rey's

And there was no hat like yours.

And I felt like the cloud sword.

And There were no wings in the little options.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Kratos Zelos or Adell....Pick a name! anybody....the name you pick will determine my next Sig

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Kratos Zelos or Adell....Pick a name! anybody....the name you pick will determine my next Sig
Not sure who Adell is, but I say Kratos. =)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Kratos Aurion it is!

and yes Zelos Wilder, Yaya

Look up Disgaea 2 for Adell! "EAT THIS"BTW Im askin SP to do it

Yaya

Smash Champion
Haaaah.

He makes Sexual Remarks :p

Who did everyone "main" in Tales of Symphonia? Genis FTW!

"Indignation!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom