• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
No everyone else I play uses 3 or 4 stock but u were like the only that did timed fights...I was just curious as to why....didnt enjoy our time together? ;) lolz

Reyairia

Smash Champion
No everyone else I play uses 3 or 4 stock but u were like the only that did timed fights...I was just curious as to why....didnt enjoy our time together? ;) lolz
Hehe.
Nah, part of the reason is because like that groups can fight till the end, and in case I'm the one that gets k.o.ed first, I don't have to stick around and watch the end of the fight. Secondly because I actually have a chance of winning in the event of a Sudden Death. :laugh:

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Yeah I do hate you in sudden death...Everyone go after Rey! GRAB HER TAIL!

Wow....I sound like DBZ.....

BTW Was my Zamus any good? I thought Id ask you since you have the avatar.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
^^ Yeah I do hate you in sudden death...Everyone go after Rey! GRAB HER TAIL!
wtf is it with you and my non-existent tail?

BTW Was my Zamus any good? I thought Id ask you since you have the avatar.
Hm... I don't remember. ^^; I'd have to pay attention.
Which reminds me, how do you start a match with Zamus? I remember reading it somewhere but I don't remember.

Repryx

Smash Champion
lolz I dunno but just make sure its down before the stage select screen...I think it may be - tho.

Anyone want to read my Petrachan Sonnet? Its nice! I thiiiiiiinnk

-Ciao

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Lolat colbus ganging up on me with his brother, and I still won XD
My brother isn't good, though. Of course you were still able to beat him and me. It would of been as if you were just facing me. He plays like I USED to play, running in blindly hitting anything in his path. He hasn't learned how to properly use his shield.

So gloat all you want. I really don't care, cause he isn't as good as anyone in this thread probably is.

yeah the bowser match, I SD with the wizards foot on the 2nd stock, ****...
There was no lag in the match, though, so you can't blame it on that...so I assume you just screwed up by yourself...

Kidding man, I'm not trying to make you out as a clumsy player...or am I?!

yeah sorry didnt know u were triying to do the taunts, I mean seriously it just went GO and I went to attack, no hey wait gotta taunt...

and wtf with the items?
Well, what I don't get is you attacked Snake on Shadow Moses while I was doing the taunt, but you let my Fox alone on Lylat Cruise...what the hell is up with that?

Seriously, if I'm Fox or Wolf on Lylat Cruise, or Snake on Shadow Moses, then EXPECT me to do that taunt. I love easter eggs like these.

And really, please don't attack me during my taunts. Gypsy and I established that when we taunt, and it's about a mistake that happened, or the game is starting to lag, we wait until the taunt is over, THEN attack. It's our way of voicing what we think of the match. We don't have voice chat, so I can't yell it to you. I have to f***in taunt.

Someone's add me! And good matches Stryks. I pwned you the first two :p And you got lucky the last two <_< and sorry bout my cousin. He wouldn't stop bugging.
I'll add you...again...

Sounds like a good idea. I just now finished most of the Event Matches and got the remaining hidden stages. Woot!

Like I said before though, good luck with The Great Maze (in the SSE). You'll need it. :
Dude, finished all Events (Co-op and Single Player) on Hard the first few days. Almost done with all players in Classic (although, I've already beaten it on all difficulty levels), just need to beat boss battles on Intense, and All-Star on Very Hard and Intense. D*** I hate getting these last few things on Challenges. Spent an hour trying to do Boss Battles on Very Hard last night. D***, some of the bosses have cheap moves.

I'm so bored I think I'll pull a Prime.
Seems to be a trend...

I guess, lawl.

What do you mean? Want me to make the battles longer?
We're tourneyfa*s. Stock is much more appropriate. In time, you can camp for long periods, then just KO all those with high percentages. It's cheap. At least in Stock, it's staying alive that matters, which requires all the skill in the world...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yeah, well, I'm a noob LG, and I want to have fun before getting serious - if I ever do, considering you guys get so sour over the littlest things...
Plus I don't run away crying if I lose, I just press a button and continue. :p I don't find it a big deal at all.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Colbus Im gonna take what you said as a "yes" and post it...I need some feedback!

Its a Love one so dont gimme the "thats what she said No Homo" thing mmkay? Thanks!

When I hold you close, its to cloak your pain
When I say I love you, its from the heart
I hold your hand, so we wont be apart
Im always there, to show my love wont wane
I wipe your tears, as I erase your stains
You are in my heart, so you’re never far
And I in yours no matter where you are
You are there to protect me from the rain
You are the one that holds all my secrets
The one who will always be there for me
The one who has made kissing a reflex
And has love far as the eye can see.

BTW this is for class its hard to do cuz of the boundaries

-Ciao

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Wow... it takes a lot of courage for a guy to write something like that, let alone put it up here for people to see. Nice one, Repryx. :)

BTW, I'm online if anyone wants to play against a cheap noob. :laugh:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Reyairia said:
Yeah, well, I'm a noob LG, and I want to have fun before getting serious - if I ever do, considering you guys get so sour over the littlest things...
Plus I don't run away crying if I lose, I just press a button and continue. I don't find it a big deal at all.
You don't think it gets fun when you get serious? I'm having more fun now being a tourneyf*g than before when I was a noob.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Actually Colbus you should have been in my room when I was playing stryks it was like a football game lolz.

DODGE LEFT
USE THE FSMASH
THE FSMASH
FLY

ROLL *****
WATCH OUT FOR THE DAIR

George, George, George of the jungle watch out for that Knee...despite Stryks never using Falcon

Yeah Competition rocks...like cleveland...never been there tho...

THANKS REY!!! Im gonna post my Shakespearian one next! soon as I finish it!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sinistar you werent talking about me were you?

Sometimes you make me wonder about you
What are you doing? Who are you with?
Then I back off, not willing to intrude
I try to let privacy be a gift
And you continue to keep to yourself
Despite me asking you to let me in
And hoping you don’t tell everyone else
Yet curiosity may be my sin
I just want to be your stress reliever
I try my hardest to make you happy
I am always there for you whenever
And I do my best to keep you laughing
But when you ail it makes me want to shout
With you, it sucks whenever Im left out

Ok last one I guess...unless I have another to do (I think I do)

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
"I want to be your stress reliever" That kinda kills the entire poem, try and think of a better word.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Actually Im a ladies man lolz no really tho I am...its kkinda a bad habit...thanks Lego fo teh feedback also Im not gonna change it 4 da teacher but Ill change it for the book...its kinda hard writing with limits to syllables and line number......Brawl Rocks!

Sinistar Homophobia? yes? Go get me some nachos!

-Ciao

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Hardly. Did you hear what I said?

Women pressure sensitive guys to do whatever they want.

And eventually abuse it and blah blah blah.

On a side note:

Repryx

Smash Champion
and you know this from past experience?

A Guy who shows sensitivity doesnt get abused...a weak guy gets abused

Geez...please dont tell me Im younger than you and can point that out...how old art thou Sinistar?

and Yeah Rey did win...Shao Kahn has spoken.

Sensitive, as in the guy can understand the girl...go read the story of Sir Gawain and Lady Ragnell (yes its a story) and maybe you would understand

When you are sensitive to something you are more prone to understand and pay attention to it.

When you are weak, you are easily overcome and easily swayed.

Kindness doesnt equal weakness!

AND WHERE ARE MY NACHOS!!!

Ive named ZSS's Whip the Miracle Whip!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Hardly. Did you hear what I said?

Women pressure sensitive guys to do whatever they want.

And eventually abuse it and blah blah blah.
False.
A sensitive man is less likely to abandon us for a woman with bigger mammary glands, and will be a better father instead of coming home and heading straight for the T.V. and a beer. It's an unconscious and instinctual preoccupation we've had since the dawn of time.
Plus, its only been in the last twenty years or so that we've been able to boss men around to a degree, and still only somewhat.
And despite propaganda being drummed into our heads since... who knows when, sensitive =/= weakness. I just told you it takes a ****load of courage to do what Repryx just did, you should know considering that you're ridiculing him right now. :D

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
and you know this from past experience?

A Guy who shows sensitivity doesnt get abused...a weak guy gets abused

Geez...please dont tell me Im younger than you and can point that out...how old art thou Sinistar?
When you said this, I believe it killed your entire speech.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^OBJECTION!

Your lack of a counter argument killed you entire argument...

So tell me how you know a sensitive guy can get abused by a female?

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Weird that when I played Rey in Austria it was minimum lag...

SM My Sonic got three stocked sir...I await your punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom