• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
OMG IT'S A SNOW DAY ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING, AWESOME!!!11

Now you've done it. I told you not to do that to Stryks. Now he's going to become SUPER obsessed, and probably write an ending where we all die, but you two live and you...do things together...

-wishes I still had snow-
*sigh*
What's so f***in great about snow? Snow sucks. It's too d*** cold, and it's too d*** annoying to shovel off your driveway. That, and Utah still thinks you should go to work or school when you can't even see two inches in front of you during a snow storm.

I'm so f***in glad it's getting warmer...

I dont see the point.... it wouldn't be gold for long.
Heh, heh...eww...

Wait, rey actually... was nice to me?

*ARMAGEDDON APPROACHES*
I find it funny you didn't notice she just kissed you, considering how obsessed you are about her.

I did waaaay more than just be nice to you, moron.
Nice!

*high fives/hugs

Insults are great!

: peeks in:

I like how almost everyone on this page has a sig from me. ^ ^

Anywho, just stoppin by to say hey.

Stryks; We gotta try brawl again. Stupid lag...
Well Odin, that's because you make badass sigs man!

You go Brawl now. I have work. But Odin, I want to face you and Elana sometime this weekend again. I had fun kicking the crap out of you, Odin, and I need to beat that rascally Elana at least once! I was so d*** close on so many matches!! Hate losing at the last second...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Wait Stryk's, I am not saying you should draw me as a Spartan I am just saying that if you ever decide to draw me as one (Like in a random comic or something) then you should draw me as that one.

Actually... yeah, how about (As I said) I be that Spartan in the 2nd arc.

Wooloolooo! (AoM referance).

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Hey Rey I presume you got freeloader. But anyway, how is the lag from Austria - America anyway?
I overestimated the Atlantic puddle. :p I get noticeable lag once every 6 matches or so.
Also, what's a freeloader? I just have a mailing address in the U.S., and I love it.

antimatter

Smash Lord
What's so f***in great about snow? Snow sucks. It's too d*** cold, and it's too d*** annoying to shovel off your driveway. That, and Utah still thinks you should go to work or school when you can't even see two inches in front of you during a snow storm.

I'm so f***in glad it's getting warmer...
keep on preaching, brother colbus! michigan is the exact same way!

although it's snowing again... Lord, did i offend thee by using your name before?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Unless you have a freeloader.
Guess so.
Nah, I got an American wii last summer.

Snow is fun to play with, smooth and fluffy, and on the trees it looks like flowers. Plus without snow you'd just have some ugly grass and trees without leaves, but with snow everything looks pretty.
Also, skiing. :D
And at least you can sleep in the cold. <_< I can't sleep a wink in the summer, although there's also the fact that my house doesn't have air conditioning for numerous reasons. >_<

Meh, just do what I do; bribe your local European with chocolate, it always works!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Rey ur no noob! fun matches! who is katie?
Am too. D< I completely forget to shield, and you were playing catch with me as the ball numerous times. <.<
Katie's a friend of mine from deviantart, she's pretty good for being 13 years old. Do you want me to ask her if I can give you her code or something?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Repryx add me, ill play u in a few minutes, the fact u like cena AND use sonic (hate hate HATE sonic) makes me want to pwn u hard...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I've learned something about myself today: I really suck at Brawl.

Good games Repryx and Stryks.
Join the club.

Good games for the peeps I had good games with. Sorry for the people whom I couldn't put up a fight with. :p

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Snow is fun to play with, smooth and fluffy, and on the trees it looks like flowers. Plus without snow you'd just have some ugly grass and trees without leaves, but with snow everything looks pretty.
Also, skiing. :D
And at least you can sleep in the cold. <_< I can't sleep a wink in the summer, although there's also the fact that my house doesn't have air conditioning for numerous reasons. >_<

Meh, just do what I do; bribe your local European with chocolate, it always works!
Amen. Preach it sis!

Sorry to hear about the lack of air conditioning though. :(

*hugs Rey*
Oh, wait. Without air conditioning, that'll make Rey too warm, won't it? :(
*backs away slowly*

Stryks, your taunts are hilarious.
Which reminds me, I still need to come up with my own. :ohwell:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Just played Stryks. Getting better! Still can't believe I beat you that one time with Bowser. That was close! Oh, and that one with Snake! D*** close. Pissed me off though...attacked me while I was trying to do the secret taunt on Shadow Moses Island! Dude, uncalled for man, uncalled for!

I think we should establish a taunt-no attacking rule. I taunt, and you can't attack me. You taunt, and I can't attack you. Cause some of my taunts actually say something about the match, like a little lag or something happened that shouldn't of happened. It pissed me off so much when I was trying to say whatever happened was a mistake, and then you just run up and hit me.

Again, uncalled for!

But the matches were fun. At least I know I'm getting better. Rey, it was fun battling you. Sorry my brother was in on a lot of those games. I would guess he and you are at the same level, so whatever.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lolat colbus ganging up on me with his brother, and I still won XD

yeah the bowser match, I SD with the wizards foot on the 2nd stock, ****...

yeah sorry didnt know u were triying to do the taunts, I mean seriously it just went GO and I went to attack, no hey wait gotta taunt...

and wtf with the items?

Yeah ur getting better, and the one in shadow moesis, ganondorf only has one move that kills u upwards and its hard to land it, >.<

I just played IsmaR too, not bad, and u officially won the best taunt award, when u were using samus: "Im under fire!!!" i was laughing my *** off (I hope u guys know where it comes from :p)...

repryx: 3 STOCKED UR SONIC, I AM the hedgehog destroyer...
and nice matches with pit, were pretty even with both, same moves and such...

overall nice day online, good game guys...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Need... freeloader... must... kill... Stryk's...

But Lanky, I thought you would be good. Looks like your getting your *** kicked by everyone.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Imreal suprised i got like what almost no lag with rey, and she lives on the other side of the world, take THAT atlantic ocean!!

we just had input lag as in I press a button, and ittakes a bit for it to do the move...

Yaya

Smash Champion
I have the most lag against Rey probably as I live in a town the borders the Pacific.

Yes, I'm THAT far West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom