• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
McFox is at it again. I got DC'd freaking TWICE trying to connect to someone's game.

Why does Nintendo consistently sabotage its chances at being a stellar game company? Brawl's online gets ***** in the *** by Xbox Live.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ill play u later IsmaR, i gotta draw the next comic, and well I got stuff to do, but yeah, prepare to get beat with my angelic gerudo robot combo...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Stryks, I can't wait to edgeguard you with my Lucario F-Tilt.

Finished a match against Gypo with it.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Ah ****. Just had some crazy *** infection games on X-Box live. W00t... and no lag.

Also I wonder how 16 players on MKWii is going to be like.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Bring it yaya, I 3 stocked repryx and meta sonic64, defeated colbs practically in a 2 on 1 match, and spiked IsmaRs charizard, not to mention my numerous ganoncides with everyone!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Haha Stryks may have 3 stocked my Sonic but then we apparently Main dittoed and I Completly Sharinganed his Pit LOLZ! Also My Sonic beat his Ganon!

BTW WTF @ ROB Dsmash spam???? WTF????

My Favorite beat your Favorite so 3stocks dont matter!

Ill be able to play more on Sunday guys....WAHHH @ Saturday....good stuff tho!

Colin....Fun @$$ Ike Ditto....and nice DK!

Rey <3...Ur freakin awesome....!!!!

-Ciao

P.S. Mad?

Yaya

Smash Champion
Repryx, since Stryks didn't show up you are my punching bag for tonights Brawl Fest.

Add me, I'll add you.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im busy yaya sorry, will be on like at 9 or so, its 7 43 btw...

repryx: Seriously man, u beat me in last pit ditto with the gliding aerial, i can rarely counter that, but either way we both had like what 200% a Ftilt would have killed, where evenly matched pit wise...

2nd, ganon aint mah main, sonic IS ur main, not johning, but seriously all u did was the seeker spin dash thing and spammed the upb+Dair technique...

and seriously dude 3 stocked? thats WAY more rewarding XD

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yaya Im not a Pushover and I lent my parents (who I dnt live with) my Wii 4 teh weekend since Im on spring break....

Stryks ROB is a ***** tho....watch out for the Dsmash....use Sonic on his Ganon to make him mad....and if he uses Pit...dont pick Sonic....Sonic is no good against air rulers....Also...If you cant beat stryks pit you cant beat mine as I have Sharinganed Stryks sucessfully cuz brawl seems to have long @$$ sidestep frames!

HAHA @ Stryks in Tijuana and me in MD and like 3 of our 10 matches with lag!

Stryks... Pit an Falco are my Mains...Sonic is my Secondary Im just good with him is all...kinda I just used him more after I saw u hated him! and dont talk about spamming moves you ROB Dsmash Son of a Boomstick!

-Ciao

Stryks

Smash Hero
WTF since WHEN is ganon my fav., just because of the sig and avatar? all the pit ones suck, and im gonna change sig soon...

oh cmon i just spammed the dsmash twice in a row, HOW MANY TIMES DID U DO THE UPB + DAIR technique...

Repryx

Smash Champion
about as many times as you fell for it and as many times as it avoided a dsmash lolz and you spammed it WAY more than twice I was in my room trying to figure out it that was a down B move like AUUGH WTF

Repryx dodges dsmash

Repryx couter- Stryks uses second Dsmash in rapid succession

OBJECTION!! AUUUGHH

lolz

I Thought Pit was ur Main with Ganon ur Fave cuz of all the Ganon seeking stuff you did about 50 pages back!

BTW did u just learn to up arrow today??? Mad you like stole my combo....GIVE IT BACK!
-Ciao

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hence why I use it twice, if u roll out of my Dsmash, the OTHER Dsmash is sure to hit...

and seriously dude when another pit ditto, u had 200% in the last match, it could have gone either way...

but Im STILL the hedgehog destroyah

I cant up arrow that good for some reason
i can downwards tough...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lo Siento Legos. Yo no hablo ingles.

I know the Pit ditto could have gone another way but you dont seem to realize I got better by imitating you and realizing that you can fsmash and dsmash and anything else out of the sheild....(as in thats how I landed hits)

that being said my DI is amazing lolz!

-Ciao

Shuma

Smash Hero
Suddenly, this thread went to hell. And Lego.

Lego, Lego, Lego.

You're an attention *****.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
But the matches were fun. At least I know I'm getting better. Rey, it was fun battling you. Sorry my brother was in on a lot of those games. I would guess he and you are at the same level, so whatever.
The more the merrier. :D I'm gonna need all the practice I can get, my eyes were redder than the Chapulin Colorado last night. :p

Is Rey a Brit?

O_o
I'm a Mexican-American raised in Latin American countries, that now currently lives in Austria cause daddy is a diplomat for the U.S. Embassy and we've been stationed there. P:
Any more questions?

Imreal suprised i got like what almost no lag with rey, and she lives on the other side of the world, take THAT atlantic ocean!!
I kno rite?!? I was too.
And I have to say I'm very impressed, you're really awesome at Brawl. :D Then again I barely got this game on Tuesday and I hadn't played Melee for over a year prior to that (in which I only had my sister to practice with), so I suck completely.
For some reason my sister really enjoyed playing against you despite you being grab happy against her Marth counter.
... And don't ask about the taunts, it was her idea.

Now I really should go finish the SSE, I haven't done so and forget about Classic mode cause I haven't even touched it.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Nah, it's not hot or anything.
It's not?

OMG Yays! :)

Someone's add me!
'k, since you asked.

Now I really should go finish the SSE, I haven't done so and forget about Classic mode cause I haven't even touched it.
Sounds like a good idea. I just now finished most of the Event Matches and got the remaining hidden stages. Woot!

Like I said before though, good luck with The Great Maze (in the SSE). You'll need it. :x

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm so bored I think I'll pull a Prime.

Repryx, since Stryks didn't show up you are my punching bag for tonights Brawl Fest.

Add me, I'll add you.
Stryks is too busy making the next comic so it comes out on time for a change :laugh:

I'm not stupid -.-
No comment.

Yaya Im not a Pushover and I lent my parents (who I dnt live with) my Wii 4 teh weekend since Im on spring break....

Stryks ROB is a ***** tho....watch out for the Dsmash....use Sonic on his Ganon to make him mad....and if he uses Pit...dont pick Sonic....Sonic is no good against air rulers....Also...If you cant beat stryks pit you cant beat mine as I have Sharinganed Stryks sucessfully cuz brawl seems to have long @$$ sidestep frames!
Wow you've put a lot of time into learning Stryks' game I look forward to the Gamefaqs page for fighting stryks ;)

Oops, I seem to have accidentally quoted this post.
Whoops I seem to have accidentally quoted you.

WTF since WHEN is ganon my fav., just because of the sig and avatar? all the pit ones suck, and im gonna change sig soon...
You do kinda give off a Ganon vibe.

What the **** is wrong with you? Cant you speak English or something?
calm down Lego oh whoops I mean mot, seriously what was the point in perma-banning you if you can just make a new account. :laugh:

Lo Siento Legos. Yo no hablo ingles.
Que?

Suddenly, this thread went to hell. And Lego.

Lego, Lego, Lego.

You're an attention *****.
Do a barrel roll.

So....anybody up for something?
That sounds dirty :lick:

Any more questions?
Where do babies come from. Sorry Rey I'm so bored I'm acting like Gypsy.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Stryks we shall play again on Sunday (Im gonna learn a cheap little trick that should be banned but wasnt in Melee so I guess its perfectly legal)

IsmaR everyone says you are good....WE SHALL PLAY!

Rey....Be Nice ;) really tho we are gonna play again!

Yaya...*takes off glove* I challenge you to a duel *glove smack*

-Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom