• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I actually want to use Wolf, too... as a secondary, perhaps. I mean, he's pretty cool in an interesting way, and I like medium-speed characters...

:(
and faw was DOES ur sig say, im been scratching my head all day!

"This is not a pipe."

(updates will now be like this, one update will be for the 1st arc, the next one for the 2nd arc, then 1st, 2nd, u get the idea...)
Sounds good. I still think you need a more efficient style. But, yeah. The sooner we get to the action, the better.

Repryx

Smash Champion
It seems that alot of people who sucked in melee use wolf here....laser and ftilts....Pit Rocks! Sonic Rocks! Falco Rocks!

If any1 wants to play me Im getting my FC @ around 9:30!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I did get hurt by it <.<
I'm just like that during situations. I was eating peanuts when we got attacked by a Shark once. I didn't notice til I was finished :p
Got hurt by the bomb AND attacked by a shark? Ridley sad now. :(

Holy crap guys, it's March 20th and it's snowing like hell outside, enough for one centimeter to stick to the pavement in 4 minutes. I swear, if I get a snowday tomorrow before my one week vacation I will flippin' kiss Stryks!!
Sweet! :o Ridley wishes he still had snow.
*cries*

and wolf is overused, there I said it...
Ridley doesn't give a ****. He's still a cool character, so Ridley's mainin' him, no matter how much or how little he's used.

T-major

Smash Champion
now that I got ur attention, believe it or not, the 1st arc of the comic will take around several MONTHS to finish, and thus the 2nd arc, which IMO is a tad better than the 1st arc will take forever to begin, so, ala megaman series, ill begin the 2nd arc soon without finishing the 1st arc, and a lot of stuff has changed, u wont see some characters but many more will appear, a lot of questions like what happend to ridley and such will be answered in time in the 1st arc, this way, characters like faw, colbs, and guys from other clubs like the RMB and such can appear earlier than expected, so yeah, the 1st issue of the 2nd arc will be up in the next update...

(updates will now be like this, one update will be for the 1st arc, the next one for the 2nd arc, then 1st, 2nd, u get the idea...)
THATS AWESOME!

hopefully I get a lot of screen (page?) time! *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
-shrug- It's what it's been used for, dunno if that's what it is for.
Oh :confused:
IsmaR, amazing artwork.
Thank you ^_^
Fawriel, I now hate you for using French. French, both the language and its people, can just die for all I care. Bunch of f***in a**holes. Don't be French Faw! Take in your German roots! Germany is much more interesting and less snooty than the French!
<.<
Well....uhh....Fear the French!

anyway isnt ANYONE gonna comment on the news i gave >.<
No?
*cough*
10 angelic gerudo robots
Spamming your own thread? Come on Stryks -_-'
Got hurt by the bomb AND attacked by a shark? Ridley sad now. :(
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger.

Sides, those two are NOTHING compared to some of the other things I've had to take.
Sweet! :o Ridley wishes he still had snow.
*cries*
At least you had snow. Where I live, we're lucky if it rains 3 three times a year. *waits for somebody to make a comment on how they've had worse*

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
-shrug- It's what it's been used for, dunno if that's what it is for.

Holy crap guys, it's March 20th and it's snowing like hell outside, enough for one centimeter to stick to the pavement in 4 minutes. I swear, if I get a snowday tomorrow before my one week vacation I will flippin' kiss Stryks!!
Don't tempt him, Rey. Don't make me have to shoot him. I ran out of bullets on my SMG, so I'd have to use this instead:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm hoping the early made 2nd arc will cause more likelibility of SSS representation soon.

Speaking of it, the SSS has done alot lately. We're actually smoothly evolving to a big group of Sonic Casuals and Competitives. I don't have full control of it anymore, but that is what I intended in the 1st place. I only have powers over the Casual side. But that is what I intended as well, I fail at Advanced Techs. So Items are for me.

The only big job I have now is to make sure no trouble or fights happen between the 2 groups. I have another person who leads the Competitive side to help me there. So I hope that doesn't end up being a Hassle.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
"This is not a pipe."

How about that pipe?

At least you had snow. Where I live, we're lucky if it rains 3 three times a year. *waits for somebody to make a comment on how they've had worse*
*Jumps in to say I have it worse*
When it rains every two days (like where I live) you would take that long break. My cat got washed away by a tidal road going down mainstreet. Poor Fluffy, he mastered the back stroke but he couldn't swim away from that oncoming SUV.

antimatter

Smash Lord
someone saying no snow is bad? imagine having to plow 18 feet of snow, 1 foot deep everyday just to get from the bus coming from school to home. thank God the Almighty that it's finally melting.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
*Jumps in to say I have it worse*
When it rains every two days (like where I live) you would take that long break. My cat got washed away by a tidal road going down mainstreet. Poor Fluffy, he mastered the back stroke but he couldn't swim away from that oncoming SUV.
Am I supposed to feel bad, or laugh? :confused:
someone saying no snow is bad? imagine having to plow 18 feet of snow, 1 foot deep everyday just to get from the bus coming from school to home. thank God the Almighty that it's finally melting.
I'd rather that than having it be burning hot and dry all year round. I don't think you're supposed to be hot in December <_<

antimatter

Smash Lord
ok, i see what you mean. the grass is greener...
anyone else rocking out to "Animal I Have Become"?

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Am I supposed to feel bad, or laugh? :confused:

I'd rather that than having it be burning hot and dry all year round. I don't think you're supposed to be hot in December <_<
You're suposed to laugh and feel bad. Conflict your own emotions.

But yeah, it all depends on opinion.

@antimatter: No but I am currently "getting the Led out" If you know what I mean.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
*cough*
10 angelic gerudo robots
You realize thats fits the description of my robot master perfectly?

It was too bad that P2W moved and the Mega Man thread closed because I was gonna try and gather everyone together and still continue on with the clan (Or merge it with another) but O well... I guess Smash boards (And the new P2W site... or is it not very new P2W site?) suck like that.

And LMAO maybe you should show me as a (Drunk?) Master chief ranting about how much Sakurai sucks.

Anyway er... good idea on the new format Stryk's even though in the Mega Man universe the series are set so far apart that finding even a hint at a previous game (Bar a few exceptions) would be something worth remembering.

Also: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/080/b/d/Legolastom__SwordsMan_by_legolastom.jpg

If you do decide to draw me as a spartan (Possibly instead of my RMB robot master? Because I never liked him as an avatar... proffered him more as just a character) draw me as me in that picture).

Colenstien

Smash Ace
It'd be easier if it wasn't that time of the month -_-
That time of month? Hmmmmmmmmm *asks nearest person what that means, throws up, and comes back* Oh........ *Shudder*

@antimatter: "Getting the Led out" is basically this. (If any of you didn't know this I hate you, understood? Good :bigthumbu)

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger.

Sides, those two are NOTHING compared to some of the other things I've had to take.
Hmm. So I see >.>...

Err... it hardly rains for Ridley, and yeah. He's lucky to have snow at all, especially where he lives. :(

Thank God almighty? No!! You should be sad that it's melting. Snow is great! (no matter how many feet it is)

From 3 Days Grace? Meh. I have the CD of the album (One-X) that has that song. Am kinda tired of it now, but my favorite song from them by far is "It's never too late".

@antimatter: No but I am currently "getting the Led out" If you know what I mean.
>_>

------

On a side note, Ridley finally finished unlocking the rest of the characters in Brawl, so um, yay? :confused: Even with that done, I still don't feel as satisfied as I did when unlocking all the characters in Melee for some reason (must've been 'cause of the lack of Mewtwo :p).

But yeah. Ridley pretty much took his precious time through the SSE (The Great Maze was a pain though).

Colenstien

Smash Ace
On a side note, Ridley finally finished unlocking the rest of the characters in Brawl, so um, yay? :confused: Even with that done, I still don't feel as satisfied as I did when unlocking all the characters in Melee for some reason (must've been 'cause of the lack of Mewtwo :p).
I had the same thing happen! But I think it might have just been the fact that I didn't have to leave my Wii on all night like I had to with my gamecube. The lack of anticipation is killing me!

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
I'm still the only one to believe that Gimpyfish complained at the 1st page simply because he could not stand anyone who had to do with Ridley.

Which seems blatantly obvious since that guy is such a ignoramus.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Hey Ridley Prime, how come you never quote me? : (

Edit: Also I agree on the fact he is an ignoramus but I don't think thats why he done whatever he done.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I had the same thing happen! But I think it might have just been the fact that I didn't have to leave my Wii on all night like I had to with my gamecube. The lack of anticipation is killing me!
Oh, yeah. That's probably what it was for me too (about not having to put forth as much time and effort into unlocking certain characters in Brawl as I did with characters in Melee). They just made it too easy to unlock everyone with the SSE. >_>

Hey Ridley Prime, how come you never quote me? : (
Um, sorry? >.> Seems I just haven't had as much to say in response to what you've been saying in your posts lately as I have with other people, so don't take it personal. :chuckle: Am not ignoring you or anything.

Yaya

Smash Champion
So what if you can see, the darkest side of me?

No one will ever change this animal I have become!

Help me believe, it's not the real me,

Somebody help me tame this Aaaaaniiiiimaaaal!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
OMG IT'S A SNOW DAY ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING, AWESOME!!!11

and rey would be hugging everyone besides me...
And you would be chasing me to hell instead of telling me to go rot there. XD

Don't tempt him, Rey. Don't make me have to shoot him. I ran out of bullets on my SMG, so I'd have to use this instead:
Awww, jealous? Lawl.

When you live in warm places all your life with no seasons you learn to appreciate it, trust me.

... NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I WILL GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS A MEXICAN IN THE SNOW... YEAH.

-RUNS LIKE HELL-

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
So what if you can see, the darkest side of me?

No one will ever change this animal I have become!

Help me believe, it's not the real me,

Somebody help me tame this Aaaaaniiiiimaaaal!
Me still thinks this song by them is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtSFIwoSyw

OMG IT'S A SNOW DAY ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING, AWESOME!!!11

... NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I WILL GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS A MEXICAN IN THE SNOW... YEAH.

-RUNS LIKE HELL-
Sweet. :o Have fun...

-wishes I still had snow-
*sigh*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wait, rey actually... was nice to me?

*ARMAGEDDON APPROACHES*

anyway, yeah im glad u guyslike the news about the 2nd arc, all 3 of u... well lego yeah ill draw u as a spartan i guess...

and sorry couldnt draw the comic, but will tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom